And her parents-- when can we talk to them?
我相信维勒一家现在不想被打扰
Look, I'm sure the Wheelers would appreciate some privacy--
霍莉不想跟她父母交谈是真的吗
Is it true Holly's refusing to speak to them?
她父母在哪儿
Where are her parents?
现在情况十分复杂
It's a very complicated situation.
这一点都不复杂
It's not complicated.
-这一点都不复杂 -弗兰克
- It's not complicated at all. - Frank.
那家伙就是个禽兽 偷走我们的孩子十二年
The guy's a monster who stole our kid for 12 years,
而我们只允许每天见她一小时
and we're the ones who are allowed to see her
还得在监视下
for only one supervised hour a day.
霍莉现在很脆弱
Holly's in a fragile state.
她需要我们尽可能满足她的要求
She'll need all of us to abide by her wishes,
就算是让我们和她保持一定距离
even if that means giving her space.
她都被他洗♥脑♥了
She was brainwashed by him.
她都不知道她想要什么了
She doesn't know what she wants.
有可能
Possibly,
但是她还是有埋怨和仇恨的情绪
but she still has feelings of blame and resentment
这需要她处理一段时间
that she has to process.
现在你们对她来说还是陌生人
Right now you're still strangers to her.
因为你不让我们接近她 尽做父母的职责
'Cause you won't let us go in there and be her parents!
你给她看相册了吗
Did you show her the photo album?
她回想起来了吗
Did she remember?
连那兔子都没想起吗 她以前可喜欢了
Not even the bunny? She loved that thing.
她没想起来
She didn't remember.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她会回到你们身边的
She'll come back to you.
这可能会花些时间
It might take some time,
但是记忆总在脑子里的
but the memories are still there.
你们只需要耐心一点
You just have to be patient.
主任
Oh, hey, Chief.
我还没有接到西北纪念医院的面试结果
Um, I haven't heard back yet from Northwestern,
我知道你和米切尔医生很熟
and I know you're close with Dr. Mitchell.
你问过他了吗
Have you, uh, have you spoken to him?
问过了 他说你的简历非常引人注目
Uh, yes, he said your resume was impressive.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
只是你还得考虑一下其他地方
Keep your options open, though.
什么意思 他说我很引人注目啊
What do you mean? He said he thought I was impressive.
他还说他不是很确定
He also said he wasn't sure
你过去会不会和大家对脾气
if it was a match personality-wise.
对脾气 我是在找工作
Personality? I'm-- I'm asking for a job,
又不是找毕业舞会的舞伴
not a date to the prom.
这些讨厌的记者
Damn reporters.
抱歉 你好
Sorry. Hello.
请给我平骨凿
Chisel, please.
天呐 看这骨痂长的
Man, look at all this callus formation.
他可能把她胳膊打断过三四回
He would've had to break this arm three or four times
才能造成这么多的疤痕组织
to get this amount of scar tissue.
对一个小孩来说这肱部肌肉也太强壮了
And the humerus is pretty strong, even in a young kid.
就是想想
Kinda makes you sick
那禽兽用这么大的劲
just thinking about the amount of...
打断了她的胳膊都让人深恶痛绝
force it took to break it--
我们能换个话题么
Can we talk about something else?
谁知道她在无意识的状态下能不能听见呢
I mean, you know, who knows what they hear subconsciously?
所以...
So it...
也许不再谈论每个父母的噩梦
Maybe it wouldn't hurt to come up with a conversation
能好一些
about something other than every parent's worst nightmare.
艾弗里拿到加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院的面试了
Avery scored an interview at U.C.L.A.
她不是这意思
That is not what she meant.
不 这挺好 咱们聊聊这个挺好
No, that--that's good. Let's hear about that.
这可是排名前十的项目 很不错
Well, it's a top-10 program, which is impressive.
当然 这也就是对我教学水平
Of course, it's just as much a reflection
还有他的手术技巧的一个反应
on me as a teacher as it is his surgical skill.
好吧
Okay.
加拿大那边的怎么样
Hey. How was Canada?
加拿大都比那个破地方好
Ugh. Canada would've been better than that dump.
你要不要我给杜克大学医学院主任打个电♥话♥啊
You want me to call the chief at Duke?
他十分想要我 我叫他干啥都行
He wants me so bad, he'll do anything I tell him,
-就算是收了你 -骨钻 谢谢
- even accept you. - Drill, please.
如果你离开亨特会怎么样
What's Hunt gonna do anyway if you leave?
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
你一说"杜克" 他就飞过去了
You say "Duke," and he's on the next plane.
那家伙真没种
Guy's so whipped.
她不会去杜克的
She's not going to Duke,
你也不会
and neither are you.
咱们这个项目很好的
This is a great program,
我们如果离开就是疯了
and we'd be crazy to leave.
那是因为你想在后半辈子给你的
That's because you want to play shrink to your patient
病人当心理医生
for the rest of your life.
她赖上我了 我能怎么办啊
She imprinted on me. What am I supposed to do?
她现在怎么样了
How's she doing anyway?
不错 比以前好些了
Great. I mean, better.
我今早在她的床底下发现了两条燕麦棒
I found two granola bars under her bed this morning.
但关于这些燕麦棒的来历她至少没说谎
But at least she didn't lie about where they came from.
芬切尔说她应该再多接受一些心理咨♥询♥
Fincher says she's talking more in therapy,
但是她还是不跟弗兰克和凯斯琳说话
athough she's not talking to Frank and Kathleen.
她就被关在离家只有五英里的一所房♥子里
She was being kept 5 miles away from their house,
他们竟然没有找到她
and they didn't find her.
像这样的事不是说过去就过去了的
You don't just get over something like that.
也许我们都走了后
Maybe she could move in with you
她可以搬来和你住
when we all leave.
阿戴尔 亲爱的
Adele, baby.
你准备好吃晚饭了吗
Are you ready for dinner?
这可是私人房♥间
Aah! This is a private room!
快出去
Get out!
你把那人赶出去
You get that man out of here!
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber--
这是侵犯 她现在十分脆弱
It's assault. She was vulnerable.
-你不能就让一个人... -先生...
- You just don't let a man-- - Please, sir--
他占我老婆便宜
He took advantage of my wife.
他是个禽兽
He's a predator.
如果你不把他赶出去 我就起诉你
If you don't get him out, I will sue.
韦伯医生 艾伦有老年痴呆症
Dr. Webber, Allan has Alzheimer's.
他的病已经很严重了
His is quite progressed,
比你妻子还要严重的多
further along than your wife's, even.
他不是禽兽
He's not a predator.
他是这里的病人
He's a patient here.
八天前 西雅图坎普餐厅
其实我不必跟你说的
You know, I don't have to tell you
哥大医学院有最前沿的心外项目
That Columbia has a cutting-edge cardio program.
所以我希望通过我飞过大半个美国
So I hope the fact that I've flown cross country
来找你这件事
to come knocking on your door
你能看出来我们对此有多重视
shows you just how serious we are about --
可以把黄油递给我吗
Can you pass me the butter?
当然
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该来纽约看看
You should come to New York to visit.
你喜欢戏剧吗
You like theater?
如果你有兴趣的话 我可以给你买♥♥任何你想看的音乐剧的门票
I can get you tickets to any musical you'd like.
我最讨厌音乐剧了
Oh, I hate musicals.
不过我倒是很喜欢红酒
I do like wine, though.
服务员
Waiter.
-再来瓶红酒 -来了
- More wine. - Coming.
托瑞斯医生很担心
There's an old fracture in your pelvis
你骨盆上的一处旧伤
that Dr. Torres is concerned about.
医学上称作撕脱性骨折
It's called an avulsion fracture.
开始我以为这是你逃跑时造成的骨折
At first I thought it might have happened when you ran away,
但是实际上造成骨折的时间要比这个早得多
but this injury is a lot older than that.
你还记得你第一次发现骨盆疼痛的时间吗
Do you remember when the pain first started
或是那之前发生的任何事情
or anything that might've happened right before that,
比如说 你有没有摔过跤
a...a fall, maybe?
不 我不记得了
No, I-I-I don't.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表