我很感动
It means a lot to me.
又送怜悯寡妇的食物
More widow casserole.
"你丈夫走了 吃点东西吧"
"Your husband's dead. Have some food."
这是什么东西啊
What is that?
这样吧 我拿给别人
You know what? I'll put it with the others.
嗨 手术进行得咋样
Oh, hey. How'd the surgery go?
待会儿急诊室见
I'll see you in the pit.
真高兴她不再给我脸色看了
Glad to see she's not mad at me anymore.
她很忙
She's very busy.
我们刚刚才一鼓作气做完一个二尖瓣修复手术
We just did a mitral valve repair without bypass,
她在十秒内缝好了二十五针
and she threw, like, 25 stitches in 10 seconds.
我从未见过有人能这么快
I've never seen anything like it.
你有多久没睡觉了
How long's it been since you slept?
我刚才睡了好久 不管是不是
I had a huge nap. Whatever.
我在过去七十二个小时里做了八个手术
I've done, like, 8 surgeries in the past 72 hours.
泰迪的悲痛欲绝对我而言简直是
Teddy's boundless grief is, you know,
对我来说是世上最好的事了
one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
什么情况 外伤病例还是行政破事
What is that...is that trauma or administrative crap?
不关你的事 回家睡觉去
No, none of your business. Go home and get some sleep.
-那就是外伤咯 -克里斯蒂娜 回来
- Oh, trauma. - Hey, hey. No, Cristina...
拿着 站住
Take that. Hey.
别人呼的是我 我连CT都预约了
I was paged here. I already ordered the C.T.
这病人是我的
He's my patient.
这又不是先到先得
This isn't finders keepers.
病人归我接手了
I'm taking over the patient.
什么情况
What do we got?
走开吧 杨 救护车是我去接的
Back off, Yang. I met the ambulance.
大家都冷静一下 他发生什么事了
Everyone, take a breath. What happened?
男性 32岁 骑自行车撞上铁栅栏了
A 32 year old ran his bike into a wrought iron fence.
没错 这根铁栅栏直接穿过了他的心脏
Yeah, and this is the fence going directly into his heart.
我知道怎么治疗这类伤害
I know how to deal with these injuries.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
我可以通过胸腔镜把异物取出
I can remove it thoracoscopically.
是啊 那这可怜的人就死了
Yeah, and that's when the poor guy dies
因为胸腔镜没有直观的视野
because if you do that, you won't have a direct visual.
很多医生都使用过胸腔镜来取出穿刺的异物
Plenty of people use the vats technique to remove impaled objects.
哇 看来你成专家了
Oh, now you're the expert?
心胸外科又不是你家开的 杨
You don't get every cardio case, Yang.
所有人 都给我停下
Enough, all of you.
麦奎恩是在班的医生 他可以解决
McQueen is the doctor on call. He can handle it.
克莱夫 你来协助
Karev, you will assist.
阿尔特曼 你今天可以放假了
Altman, I believe today is your day off.
去休息吧
Go get some rest.
阿尔特曼医生的经验丰富多了
Dr. Altman has way more experience,
而且这例手术肯定非常复杂
and this is gonna be a complicated procedure.
你们两位都已经连续48小时没睡觉了
Well, both of you have been up for the past 48 hours straight.
这是责任问题 把手从病人身上拿开
This is a liability issue. Hands off the patient.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman?
好吧
Fine.
做个好梦哟
Enjoy your nap.
他的成神经细胞瘤是我见过最复杂的
His neuroblastoma is more complicated than most I've seen.
对于他这个年纪来说 非常罕见
It's very rare that someone his age...
普遍发生在年龄更小的时候 我懂
They're mostly in younger kids, I know.
生长在脊柱上很大一片区域
It's in a very large region of his spine.
瘫痪的风险会很大...
There is the very likely risk of paralysis..
...全身瘫痪对吧
...from his upper body down.
但他也可能会死
There's also the risk of death,
如果不做手术
a death that he is gonna meet
他也只剩下三个月可活
in three months anyway if you don't do this surgery.
谢博德医生 手术风险我清楚
I understand the risks, Dr. Shepherd.
波士顿的一位外科医生把这例手术比喻成
The surgeon in...in Boston compared it to
闭着眼睛拆炸♥弹♥
dismantling a bomb with your eyes closed,
而芝加哥的一位比喻成
and the one in Chicago said it was
用口香糖修补水坝
patching a dam with gum.
你已经是我找过的第九位外科医生了
You're the ninth surgeon I've talked to.
所以我想知道的是
So what I want to know
你会不会给我一个不同的答案
is, are you gonna say anything different,
还是说我另谋高人
or do I have to take my kid somewhere else?
成功的几率只有百分之五
There is only a 5% chance of success.
或者更少
Maybe a little less.
好 如果你愿意 我可以试试
Yes, if you're willing, I'll try.
好吧 那我去和小韦说如何
Okay. Should I go tell Wes?
等下 还有一件事
Wait. Um... there's something else.
他...他不知道他有肿瘤
He...he doesn't know about his tumor.
他才11岁 这么小
He's 11, a young 11,
如果他知道自己快要死了
and knowing that he's very likely gonna die
对他没有任何好处
is not something that's gonna do him any good.
那你用什么理由骗他来医院的
Wh-why does he think he's here?
背痛
A backache.
很严重的背痛
A very bad backache.
贝利医生
Hey, Dr. Bailey.
亨特主任说我得选择一个专业方向
Chief Hunt says I need to declare a specialty.
他建议我选普外
He suggested general.
不错啊 又一个爱丽丝·格蕾
Good for you. Mini Ellis Grey.
没有 我还在考虑
No. I'm still on the fence about it.
还有很多方向可以选
Because there are a lot of specialties out there...
别傻了 你天生就是普外的人 格蕾
Don't be an idiot. It's in your genes, Grey.
这么选再好不过了
It makes perfect sense.
凯伦和马西
Oh, uh, Karen and Marcy,
很高兴向你们介绍贝利医生和格雷医生
I'd like you to meet Dr. Bailey and Dr. Grey.
她们将和我一起做这例肝移植手术
They'll be performing the liver transplant with me today.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这静脉注射有些痛
This I.V. really hurts.
是感染了吗
You think it could be infected?
因为这个 我已经错过家庭度假了
I mean, I'm already missing my family vacation for this.
我可不想因为葡萄球菌而死
I'd...I'd hate to die of staph.
你不会死的 马西
You're not gonna die, Marcy.
我才会因为肝衰竭而死
I am the one in liver failure.
看上去没有感染
It doesn't look infected.
有些不良反应很正常
A little discomfort is normal.
谢谢 不好意思 我只是有些紧张
Thank you. I'm sorry. I'm just nervous.
我从没动过大手术
I've never had a major surgery before.
可当你姐姐打电♥话♥来让你救她的命时
But when your sister calls you to come and save her life,
那就得义不容辞
I mean, you take that call.
能有这个妹妹多幸运啊
How lucky I am to have just that sister.
就是
Yes, you are.
化验结果正常
Well, the labs look good.
我们做好移植的准备了
We're ready for transplant.
在此期间 大家休息休息吧
In the meantime, why don't we relax?
休息 在医院休息啊
Relax in a hospital?
要是在白白的沙滩上休息多舒服
It'd be a lot easier on a white, sandy beach.
我会还你一趟旅游的 我保证
I'm gonna reimburse you for this trip. I promise.
我只是不希望死在这儿
I just hope I don't die in there.
一条命你怎么还啊
I mean, it would be hard to reimburse me for my life.
谢谢你啊 马西
Thank you, Marcy.
谢多久都不够
I just can't thank you enough.
不客气
Oh, well, you're welcome.
提康德罗加堡或许是我最喜欢的
Fort Ticonderoga is probably my favorite.
美国独♥立♥战争时期的战场
没有葛底斯堡那么大 也没有阿♥拉♥莫那么有名
It's not giant like Gettysburg or famous like the Alamo.
葛底斯堡 美国内战时期的战场
阿♥拉♥莫 德克萨斯独♥立♥战争时期的战场
有没有感觉到疼 小韦
You feel any pain here, Wes?
有点
A little.
可是 这个堡垒太重要了
Still, it was a really important fort.
它在几年间曾经多次易主
It changed hands a bunch of times in just a few years.
贝内迪克特·阿诺德在那儿打过仗呢
Benedict Arnold even fought there.
美国独♥立♥战争时期的将军 曾先后效力于大♥陆♥军和大英帝国
他一直很喜欢各种战场
He's got a thing about battlefields.
看出来了 放松
I see that. Hey, relax.
我妈说是我爸遗传给我的
My mom says I get it from my dad.
我两岁时他去世了
He died when I was 2.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表