Its delicate vascularity
要求医生手法娴熟并且精准
demands a grace and elegance
而贵医院的大部分外科医生
that not many surgeons of your station
还达不到这个要求
have mastered.
对鸡的股动脉做端端吻合
The two surgeons to do the best end-to-end anastomosis
表现最出色的两位医生
of their chicken's femoral vessels
将和我一起进手术室
will scrub in with me,
所以一定要小心谨慎
So be cautious,
认真仔细
be careful,
灵活聪明
be brilliant.
开始
Begin!
Bass drums and tambourines
Try to fix...
But the mirror's mean
out noxious salty dream
with a toxic self-exteem
I go out every other night
太好了 我真的非常...
Yes! You-- you have no idea how--
不
No.
抱歉 亲爱的 你太紧张了
Sorry, sweetie. You're too tense.
整个人都太紧张了
You're all wound up.
这可不是木工活
This isn't woodshop.
站到后面去
Step to the back.
你该戒掉咖啡瘾了 亲爱的
You need to lay off the lattes, dear.
你左手抖得像汽车旅馆的弹簧床
Your left hand is shaking like a motel bedspring.
我只是... 有点疲劳
It's--it's just tired.
我知道 亲爱的 谁不疲劳啊
I hear you, honey. Aren't we all?
站到后面去
Step to the back.
同志们 要求很简单
It's very simple, people.
总之一条 必须毫无差错
All it has to be is perfect.
好了 最后一针
Okay, last stitch.
递给我一块敷料 好吗
Can I have the dressing, please?
效果很明显啊
Pretty snappy, huh?
药力发挥很快
It goes fast,
就像魔法
like magic.
魔法
Magic.
好了 麻烦把表格递给我
Okay, can I have the chart?
你有啥不满的
Uh, is there a problem?
没有啊
Not that I'm aware of.
虽然我一直对你和颜悦色
Because I'm doing my best to be pleasant,
但我不需要对你做任何解释
but I don't owe you an explanation for the fact
即使我正好和...
that I happen to be...
和护士上♥床♥
sleeping with a nurse,
我想 这正是你一直想做的
I believe, is what you're looking for.
我和你分手了
You and I broke up.
你明明是要我等你
You basically told me to wait for you.
什么 我从没这么说
What? I-I did no such thing.
是啊 但你就是这个意思
No, but you did.
你说压力太大了
You said it was too much.
发生了一些糟糕的事
Something horrible had just happened,
你的心灵受到了创伤
you were traumatized,
无法接受严肃的交往关系
you couldn't handle a relationship.
问题不在我 而在你
It wasn't me. It was you.
够了 你这么说太不公平了...
Okay, now that is not fair and--
而且 现在我还是没法跟人正常交往
And, look, I still can't handle a relationship--
我们说的那件事之所以会...
The kind of thing that you and I were considering--
是因为...
Becau--
反正我现在做的不是你想的那样
The--what I'm doing right now is--is nothing like that.
那么到底是什么样
Then what is it?
如果你不能跟我一起工作
If you have a problem working with me,
那就找皮埃尔去
take it up with Pierre.
太棒了
Excellent.
手法非常好 医生你叫...
Very fine work, doctor...
格蕾
Grey.
莱西·格蕾吗
As in Lexie Grey?
她是我妹妹
Oh, she's my sister.
是这样啊
Oh.
拜托 现在别震
Come on. Not now.
我得...
I gotta...
我不做了
I'm out.
喂 他放弃了 对吧
Hey, he forfeits, right?
他... 他出去了
He... he walked out.
恭喜 我们的冠军诞生了
Congratulations. We have our winners.
喂 他是你儿子 你是评委
Uh, he's your son, and you're the judge.
这不是违反规定吗
Isn't there some rule against that?
我从不厚此薄彼 亲爱的
I don't play favorites, dear.
后门是给懦夫走的
Nepotism is for the weak.
我每年的生日卡上都有这话
That's what my birthday cards always said.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有谁知道
Does anybody else know about this?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
她刚才癫痫发作了
She had a seizure.
-一定要大点才行 -查德
- Now it's gonna be big, right? - Chad.
怎么 我就是问问嘛
What? I'm just sayin',
也许他们会加收你的费用呢
maybe you could be trading up, you know?
你们看过了没
Have you seen it?
捐献者的器官吗 看过了
The donor organ? Yes.
它够标准吗 不会太短吧
How's it measure up? It's nothing to be embarrassed about?
查德 够了
Chad, shut up.
我只是问问嘛
I'm just sayin',
我老弟可是个帅小伙
my little brother's a good-lookin' kid.
他需要...
He's gonna need--
他会很满意的
He's gonna be happy with it.
功能不会有问题吧
And it's gonna work?
不仅能排泄
Not just the plumbing,
还要能雄起办事
it'll stand up and report for duty?
天啊 查德
Chad, I swear to God.
这就是本次移植的目标...
That's the point of doing a transplant--
希望能还原健全的泌尿与性♥交♥功能
To hopefully restore full urinary and sexual function.
如果你实在放心不下
If you're worried,
还可以进行阴♥茎♥再造
there's always penile reconstruction.
风险更小
It's less risky.
症状出现好几个月之后我才去看了医生
I saw the signs for months before I saw a doctor.
当我去看医生的时候
By the time I finally saw someone,
他们告诉我这是癌
they tell me it's cancer,
已经是晚期了 必须割掉
it's too far gone, and I have to lose it.
我厌倦每次低下头
I'm tired of, every time I look down,
都发现自己是如此无能
being reminded of what a coward I am.
这次机会令我重获新生
This feels like a second chance,
就如她所言
And like she says,
如果你们能从我的病例中有所收获
if you can learn something from me
就可以帮助跟我一样的患者
that might help out the next guy,
对此我也很欣慰
then I can feel pretty good about that, too.
好啦
Okay.
手术室见
See you in surgery.
体温39.4摄氏度
Temp's 103.
腹部柔软有肿胀感
Abdomen's tender and distended.
她的养母说佐拉发烧了
Her foster mother said Zola was running a fever.
哭了一整天 怎么哄她都不行
She's been crying all day. They couldn't get her to stop.
肠鸣音亢进 通知CT
High-pitched bowel sounds. Call C.T.
好的 我去呼一下格蕾和谢博德
Yeah, and I'm gonna page, uh, Grey and Shepherd.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
为什么 孩子都病成这样了
What? The kid's sick.
他们的抚养权还在审查中
Their custody was suspended.
我知道他们是你的朋友 但现在
I know they're your friends, but at this moment,
他们只是无关的第三方
they're nothing more than a third party.
-这有违保密原则 -他们就在这儿啊
- It's a breach of confidentiality. - They're right here.
他们的抚养权还在审查中
Their custody is under investigation.
我们可不想破坏协议
The last thing any of us needs is a breach of protocol.
那样会侵害他人的领养权
It could jeopardize the adoption.
好啦 小可爱
Okay, okay, little Miss munchkin.
你会觉得有点疼
You're gonna feel a little bit of a sting,
但只有一下下
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表