再给我们一个小时时间
so we just need we just need an hour.
-不行 我要走了 -好啊
- No, I'm gonna take off. - Yeah,
你带上她走 带她兜风
take her with you. Drive her around.
-她很喜欢的 -别啊 什么啊
- She loves that. - No, what? What?
佐拉 等我们哦
Zola, we'll be back.
我还没来得及脱手术服 我知道
Okay, I-I'm still in my scrubs. I-I know.
对不起 我的手术一台紧接一台
I'm sorry. I had a surgery and then another one came in,
我知道好像我放了你鸽子
and I know it seems like I blew you off,
但我没有 我们还可以去吃饭的
but I didn't. We can still go to dinner.
晚餐结束了
Dinner is over.
现在是夜里11点23分
It's--it's 11:23 p.m..
几个小时前你就放了我鸽子
You blew me off for dinner hours ago.
-我毁了我们的情人节吗 -玛兰达
- I ruined our Valentine's Day? - Miranda, I--
我是坏人
I'm a terrible person.
我没按时过来
I-I know. I don't make time like I should.
我不是很擅长 浪漫的事情
Uh, I'm not good at, you know, romance-y... things,
但是 你听着 我在工作
But, look, I am working,
你不能因此指责我
and you can't fault me for that.
我在救人 你不能为此怪我
You can't fault me for saving lives.
如果 如果你因为我在救人而
And if--if you're going to break up with me
错过一次晚餐就想跟我分手
for missing a dinner because I was saving a life,
那 我就根本不想
then, you know, I don't even want
跟你发生什么浪漫的事了
to have romance-y things with you--
好了 玛兰达
Okay, Miran-Miranda.
等等 你为什么穿礼服
Wait. Why are you in a suit?
因为现在是夜里11点23分
Because it's 11:23 p.m..
情人节还没有结束
Valentine's Day isn't over yet.
*Daily I remember
*Life before...
这都是你今天准备的吗
You threw this together today?
不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
我准备了好几个星期了
I've been planning this for weeks.
我知道我们根本没可能
See, I knew there was no chance in hell
按照计划预约餐厅
that we'd make a scheduled reservation.
所以 我就把马科预约过来了
So, uh, I booked Marco here.
我是在和贝利医生约会
I mean, I'm dating Dr. Bailey.
我完全理解
I know the drill.
我还不了解你
I know you.
你了解我
You know me.
I'll see you in another life
我还叫马科
Oh, and, uh, I even had Marco
在你的干酪烤意面里多加了点面包屑
put extra crumb topping on your mac and cheese.
我了解你
I know you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
玛兰达
Miranda.
碰巧我很擅长
I happen to be very good
营造浪漫
at romance-y things.
的确
You are.
'Cause I'll be home december
To chase them all away
人们不断寻找镇痛疗伤的方法
We're always looking for ways to ease the pain.
我想 女孩们也许
I thought maybe the, uh, the girls
可以来场游戏约会
could have a play date.
然后 我们 可以谈谈
And, um, we could, uh, uh, to talk,
随便聊聊
you know, about stuff,
因为有些话
'cause there's some stuff
我一直很想说
that I've been wanting to say.
是茱莉亚吗
Is that Julia?
我走了
I'll--I'll go.
艾弗里在给我做晚饭
Avery's cooking me dinner.
是茱莉亚吗 我可以回去的
Is that Julia? 'cause I can go.
这真是
Oh. That's...
不过他可以回去
But he can go...
如果你想聊聊的话
if you want to talk.
要他走吗
Should he go?
不用
Nope.
也没什么谈的 你 我
It's nothing. I--you-- I'm ju--
我准备 你知道
I'm gonna--it's-- you know what?
祝你们今晚过得愉快
You two have a very pleasant evening.
别傻了 你爱吃牛排的
Don't be stupid. You love steak.
索菲亚 你的朋友来了
Sofia, your friend's here.
我们有时可以充分利用
Sometimes we ease the pain
近来最开心的事情缓解痛苦
by making the best of what we have.
有时是让自己欲乱情迷 忘记自我
Sometimes it's by losing ourselves in the moment.
I'll see you in another life
We won't walk this way
Anymore
I'll see you in another life
求你了
Please.
Anymore
不要恨我
Don't hate me.
Another life
We won't walk this way anymore
我求求你
I'm begging you.
I'll see you in another life
We won't walk
有时为了缓和痛楚 我们要做的
And sometimes all we need to do to ease the pain...
I'll see you in another life
We won't walk this way anymore
I'll see you in another life
仅仅是妥协而已
is call a simple truce.
Pretending I don't think of you at all
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表