人体内的各个器官
The organs in the human body
功能迥异
have entirely different functions.
组成这些器官的细胞
The cells which make up those organs
各自独♥立♥工作
act independently of each other.
但在健康身体内看似独♥立♥的细胞
But in a healthy body, seemingly independent cells
实际上互相依赖
quietly depend on the functioning of the others.
因为一旦某个系统停止运作
Because when one system stops working...
其他部分也会出现问题
...the others can't function for long.
杰克森
Jackson!
杰克森
Jackson.
-我在这 麦琪 -杰克森
- I'm here, Maggie. - Jackson!
麦琪 我在这
Maggie, I'm here!
杰克森 杰克森
Jackson! Jackson!
皮尔斯医生 是你打电♥话♥求助吗
Dr. Pierce, did you call for help?
-不 不 在... -救命 在这
- Oh, no, no. Down the-- - Help! Over here!
-不 是杰克森 -他在下面
- No, no, I-it's Jackson. He's down there. - Okay.
-我不知道发生了什么事 -你待在原地
- I don't know what happened. - Okay, you stay on the road.
拿上攀岩装备
Grab the climbing gear!
好
Okay.
-有人吗 -在这 在下面
- Hello? - Yeah, yeah, down here!
在下面呢
Down here!
他们在攀岩 把手给我
They were climbing. Give me your hand.
他摔跤了 我抓住绳子
He fell, and I caught the rope.
我想帮忙 但他太重了
I took over, but he's dead weight.
我没有支点
I got no leverage here.
-他还活着吗 -我不知道
- Is he alive? - I don't know.
他一定没死 他一定没死
He has to be. He has to be.
好吧 将他绑在固定点
Alright. Uh... Tie him to an anchor point.
我来打普魯士結
I'm gonna attach a Prusik.
我在你前面
I'm gonna slide in here, okay?
好
Alright.
开始吧
Let's go.
好了 站稳了
Alright. Alright, dig your heels in.
我们要往上拉 准备好了吗
We're gonna pull. Ready?
好 拉
Yeah. Pull!
来吧 好 好 拉
Go. Good, good, good. Pull.
继续拉
Keep pulling.
继续
Go!
拉
Pull!
我一手培养的人
And the person who I trained,
我指导的人 把我开了
the person I mentored, fired me.
没有一句歉意或遗憾
Without a word of apology or regret.
我自己太太没有说一句话来维护我
And my own wife said nothing to defend me,
一个字都没有
not one word.
我知道我也有错
Look, I-I-I know I have my part in this,
但我不觉得自己
but I do not see me
能很快原谅自己
forgiving anyone but myself anytime soon.
是我做的
I did it myself.
我为所作所为负全责
I take full responsibility for my actions.
安德鲁·德卢卡与这件事完全无关
Andrew DeLuca had absolutely nothing to do with it.
好
Okay.
好 接下来怎样
Okay. What now?
我们去警♥察♥局交代事实
We go to the police?
不 你现在回家 我去做该做的事
No. Now you go home and I do what I do.
我回家
I go home?
他们会放安德鲁出来吗
Will they let Andrew out?
在他的起诉撤销之后
After the charges against him are dismissed.
然后呢
And then what?
我们会安排一次听证
Well, we'll schedule a hearing.
你要好好悔过
You'll be deeply repentant.
在免费诊所做几周的
You'll get a few weeks of community service
社区服务
at a free clinic,
并缴纳罚款
and you'll pay a fine.
我的医生执照呢
And what about my medical license?
那就要看委员会是否就此采取行动了
That's up to the board if they want to pursue action,
但我觉得不可能
but I'd say it's highly unlikely.
-所以我回家就行了 -是的
- So I just go home. - Yes.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Is there a problem? - No.
我刚才和孩子进行了又长又戏剧性的告别
I just -- I did this long, dramatic goodbye with my kids.
马菲家
爱尔兰琥珀
这样很好 老兄
Well, this is good, man.
这样很好
This is a good thing.
她会得到需要的帮助
She's getting the help she needs.
没错 只是...
Yeah, well, it's just --
我和接受过那种帮助的人
I have a history with some people
有些渊源 但并没有什么作用
who had that kind of help, and it doesn't help.
乔不是那些人
Jo's not those people,
她不仅仅是个斗士
and she isn't just a fighter.
她是洛基 是阿里
She's Rocky. She's Ali.
她会好起来的
She'll get better.
说点别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
我觉得艾米莉娅把我甩了
I think Amelia dumped me.
你觉得
You think?
不好说
Little hard to tell.
有人想见见他的妹妹
Somebody wants to meet his baby sister.
利奥 看看
Leo, Leo. Look, look.
这是你的妹妹 艾莉森
This is your little sister, Allison,
艾莉森 这是你哥哥 利奥
and, Allison, this is your big brother, Leo.
利奥 当哥哥是个非常重要的任务
Leo, being a big brother is such an important job.
亨特 谢博德 有创伤患者入院
Oh, uh, Hunt, Shepherd, I have incoming trauma.
我刚有了宝宝
Well, I just had a baby.
他刚有了宝宝 是的
He just had a baby.
我看到了 她很可爱 恭喜
I'm aware. She's very cute. Congratulations.
你还是得跟我来 阿尔特曼 你不用来了
I still need you to come. Altman, you're excused.
什么...你是认真的吗
What -- Are you serious?
因为犯罪行为 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Due to criminal activity, Meredith Grey,
阿历克斯·克莱夫和理查德·韦伯都被开除了
Alex Karev, and Richard Webber no longer work here.
什么
What?
安德鲁·德卢卡入狱了
And Andrew DeLuca's in jail.
"犯罪行为"是什么意思
What do you mean "Criminal activity"?
患者入院 现在走
Incoming trauma. Now.
什么叫"犯罪行..."
What do you mean "Criminal activi--"
帮我看下吧
Would you?
好 当然
Oh. Oh, yeah. Uh, sure.
没事儿
Hey. Hi. Okay.
宝宝 没事儿
Boy. Okay, okay, yeah.
-再见 我们得走了 -好的 再见
- Bye. We gotta go. - Okay. Yeah. Goodbye.
好了 好了 我知道
Okay. Okay. Okay. I know.
我...
Oh, I...
谁帮帮忙
Hey, help.
护士
Nurse?
你生了宝宝
You -- You had the baby!
我试着联络你了 没收到你的回复
I-I tried to reach you. I-I didn't hear from you.
然后我的第六感来了 然后就...
And then I had the -- the Spidey Sense, and...
看看她
Look at her.
真漂亮啊
What a beauty.
那是小利奥·亨特 对吧
And that is little Leo Hunt, am I right?
你肯定可能累坏了 需要我帮忙吗
You must be so tired. You need a hand?
来我抱抱 小利奥·亨特
Come here, little Leo Hunt.
来吧
Come here.
等等 跟我说说 怎么...
Wait, so, tell me -- What --
告诉我 她和你♥爸♥复合了吗
So, tell me -- did she get back together with your daddy?
是不是啊
Is that what she did?
是的 是复合了
Yes, she did, didn't she?
你♥爸♥是不是骑着白马
Did he ride in on a white horse
作了所有正确的承诺
and make all the right promises?
我想是的 对 我就是这样想的
I think he did. Yes, I do. That's what I think.
汤姆 别这样 别怪欧文
Oh, Tom, please don't -- don't -- don't blame Owen.
这是 这是因为我 是我的错
This is -- This is me. This is -- It's my fault.
我只是 你是个
I'm just -- You know, you are --
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表