顺便调侃我
Well, and making fun of me.
怎么这样
What?
克里斯蒂娜不想讨论亨利的手术
Cristina doesn't want to talk about Henry's surgery,
所以她转而调侃我
so instead she's making fun of me.
我去把对讲机关了
I'll turn off the intercom.
不 不用了
No, it's...
我需要了解手术室里的情况
I have to know everything that's going on.
没关系的
It's okay.
我受得了
I can handle it.
还是看不大清楚
Still bad visualization.
纤维化比预想的要严重
There is a lot of unexpected fibrosis.
这样下去只有增加戳烂她心脏的几率
We're just increasing our chances of rupturing her heart.
我们无法深入 心壁张力太大
We can't get in there. There's too much tension on the walls.
这样吧
All right.
我们得找对方法
We need to do this right.
准备离体
We're gonna do an ex vivo.
取出心脏吗 有没有别的方法
You want to the heart out? Can we--can we try to--
得了吧 杨
Oh, come on, Yang.
离体瓣膜重塑后
A cardiac autotransplantation
心脏自体移植手术
for an ex vivo valve reconstruction?
如果这都不在你的愿望清单上就赶紧加上吧
If that's not on your bucket list, it should be.
准备好了吗
Are you up for this?
你瞧好吧
You bet.
很好
Great. Okay.
我们从心房♥开始
We're gonna start with the atrium
外植心脏
to explant the heart.
来点音乐吧
And let's get some music in here.
想听什么音乐 你来选吗
What do you want to listen to? You pick?
这里再拿一条冷却毯
Let's get another cooling blanket in here.
格蕾 开始肝破裂修补术
Grey, let's repack this liver.
明胶海绵 然后呢
Gelfoam. What's next?
用丹曲洛林放松肌肉
We gave him dantrolene to relax his muscles
利多卡因镇静心脏
and lidocaine to calm his heart.
他里外都冰敷上了
He's on ice inside and out.
现在唯一能做的
Only thing left to do now
只有等
is wait.
那就等着吧
All right, well, settle in.
可能需要一会
Could be a while.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren...
恶性高热不是会遗传的吗
isn't malignant hyperthermia genetic?
-你需要提醒他们 -我这就去
- You gotta warn them... - Already on it.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
要我说她有点自大
She's a little full of herself if you ask me,
不过手术完成得很好
but she's getting the job done, I guess.
我问的是那个孩子 艾比
No, the kid. Abby.
给他用司可林或吸入麻♥醉♥药♥的时候
You gotta watch her temp if you gave her any SUX
注意体温 我们的病人有反应
or inhalation anesthetics because our kid had a reaction.
梅瑞狄斯 头上的伤口缝好了吗
Meredith, did you get your stitches?
马上 你去告诉他们
I will. Fill them in.
骨盆固定器不稳
Oh, pelvic stabilization's not holding.
再给我点纱条 多给点儿
Get me more lap pads. More.
-这样 对我这里好了 -有什么事吗
- Do it. Yeah. I got that. - You need something?
你们没用过
You haven't used any SUX
司可林或吸入麻♥醉♥药♥ 对吧
or inhalation anesthetic, have you?
我们的病人有反应
'Cause our kid had a reaction.
糟糕 血肿在扩大
Oh, damn it. This hematoma's expanding.
我要结扎髂内血管
I'll occlude the internal iliac.
暂时控制血肿
Try and get some temporary control.
可以 再给我点海绵带
All right. I need more lap sponges here.
注意他的体温
Just watch his temp.
知道了 格蕾 谢谢你 血管夹
We got it, Grey. Thank you. Hemoclip.
在那里握住
Yeah, hold it right over there.
好了 再来一个
Yep. Okay, one more. Come on.
开始修补
Let's pack it. Yep.
心跳减缓
Heart rate's coming down.
体温开始稳定
His temperature's starting to stabilize.
通常当你意识到
Usually about the time
这是恶性高热的时候
you realize it's malignant hyperthermia,
已经太晚了
It's too late.
很及时
That's a nice catch.
你很可能救了这孩子一命
You probably saved this kid's life.
我想你今天恐怕不想再见到
Figured you didn't need another patient
另一个病人离世了
dying on you today.
-所以你是为我做的 -当然
- Oh, so you did it for me? - Oh, yeah.
换了别的医生 我一声都不吭
Any other doctor, I probably wouldn't have said anything.
这里冷死了
It's freezing in here.
你怎么不跳一跳
Well, why don't you jump up and down?
那会暖和一点
That'll warm you up?
还不如修补肝脏去 那会暖和一点
I think I'll repair the liver. That'll warm me up.
吸引
Suction.
我们还要进去一次
We have to go back in.
什么
What?
那个婴儿 我忘记做减张缝合了
On the baby. I forgot to place the tension-free anastomosis.
你听见了吗 我忘记做了
Do you hear me? I forgot to place it.
等等 看着我
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look at me.
你缝合过了 我看着你缝的
You did the anastomosis. I watched you do it.
你还是用的双层缝合术
You used the double-layer technique.
记起来了吗
You remember?
我
I...
好吧 你坐下
Okay. You need to sit down.
你要坐下
You need to sit down.
你过度疲劳
You are overtired
车祸可能还有些影响
and probably experiencing some residual shock.
现在你需要休息一下
And you're gonna take a break this time,
说真的
for real.
对 但是
Yeah, but--
没有但是 别和我争了 克莱夫
No. Don't argue with me, Karev.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
漂亮
Beautiful.
做得好
Nice work.
好了 准备再植入吧
All right. Let's prepare for reimplantation.
你又要觉得我疯了
You know, you--you're gonna think that I'm crazy,
不过我还在上医学院的时候
but there is this thing
经常干这件事情
that we used to do in med school
可以让你保持清醒状态
to try and stay awake.
经过了这么久的手术
And after this many hours of surgery,
你需要保持清醒
you need to stay awake.
我 我其实相当清醒
I'm, uh, I'm pretty awake, actually.
哇呼
Whoo!
跟我一起哇呼
Give me a "Whoo!"
呼
Whoo.
别这样 跟着我哇呼
Oh, come on. Give me a "Whoo!"
哇呼
whoo.
不不不 这样不行 你需要兴奋起来
That's--no, that's not good. Come on. You gotta wake up.
哇呼
Whoo!
哇呼
Whoo!
这还差不多
Oh, okay, that's a little better.
手术还没完吗
They still going?
她们在搞什么啊
What the hell are they doing?
我...
I...
我想她们是在找乐子
think they're having fun.
你一定要好起来
You gotta be okay.
因为我们现在需要你
'Cause we need you right now.
如果你能听到我说话
So... if you can hear me,
我搞砸了这趟野营 真对不起
I'm s-sorry for being such a jerk on the camping trip.
我以后会好好表现的
I'll try to be better.
赶快醒过来吧
Just please wake up.
只要你醒过来 我会变乖的
You gotta wake up, and I'll be nicer.
我会辅♥导♥迈克尔写作业
I'll help Michael with his homework
照顾他
and I'll babysit.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表