查尔斯怎么了
Charles is what?
没什么事
Nothing.
不会吧 不会吧
No, no, no.
我太激动了 你告诉别人了吗
I am thrilled. Have you told anyone else?
除了我父母就没了 你可是我的闺蜜啊
Besides my parents, no. You're my person.
天啊 这太漂亮了
Oh, God, this is so beautiful.
你们一定会成为下一对谢博德
You guys, you're gonna be, like, the next Shepherds.
才不呢 我们会成为下一对韦伯
Screw that. We're gonna be the next Webbers.
他怎么求婚的 如实招来
Okay, how did he do it? Tell me everything.
昨晚 我们出去吃饭 他...
Okay, so last night, we went out to dinner, and he--
早上好
Good morning.
你是在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
杰克森
Jackson...
别给自己找不痛快了
Don't feed the animals.
你们每个人都只配给我提鞋...
Every single one of you can suck my--
大家今天早上状态都怎么样
Hey! How's everybody doing this morning?
大家都准备好一展身手了吗
Everybody ready to kick some butt?
按手术安排板上汇报一遍 艾弗里
Let's run the board, guys. Avery?
负责急诊室
Covering the pit.
这活很崇高啊 杨
Noble work. Y-Yang?
单独完成胸椎主动脉瘤的手术
Solo thoracic aortic aneurysm.
我想这就意味着
Well, I guess that means,
我负责托瑞斯的术后检查
I'm doing Torres' post-ops.
凯普娜
Kepner?
我今天跟谢博德 那个好谢博德
Uh, I'm on Shepherd's service. Good Shepherd.
那我就跟坏谢博德
Oh, hey. I'm on bad Shepherd.
也许我们会成为下一对谢博德
Maybe we're gonna be the next Shepherds.
我们才不会呢
No, we aren't.
好了 同事们 今天就看你们的了
All right, guys. The day is as good as you make it.
让我们捍卫西雅图圣恩医院
All right, let's get out there and keep Seattle Grace
全国最佳医院的名誉吧
the country's best hospital.
加油
Come on!
杨 笑一笑
Yang, smile. Yeesh.
好 工作吧
All right. Let's move.
我能和你谈谈吗 韦伯医生
Uh, can I speak with you, Dr. Webber?
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我以为咱们说好不在医院里干这个的
I thought we had a rule about this in the hospital.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
只是... 天啊 你戴着这戒指真性感
I just-- My god. You're so hot in that ring.
我戴着确实很漂亮 对吗
I do look good, don't I?
没错
Yeah.
对了 你父母怎么说
Hey, what did your parents think?
你妈妈怎么说
I mean, what did your mom say?
她当然很开心了
Oh, well, she loved it of course.
她很喜欢你的
And she adores you.
终于拿下丈母娘了 可费了不少功夫
Well, finally. It took a while.
在遇见我之前你可是个混球啊
Well, you were a jerk before you met me.
她不知道你还有正直的一面
She didn't know there was a good guy in there,
但我知道
but I did.
我爱你的那一面
Oh, I love it,
我爱你
and I love you.
拜拜
Have a great day.
好了 孩子们 还有你阿莱格拉
Okay, come on, guys and Allegra.
走吧
Let's go.
天啊 他带孩子可真是一把好手
Gosh, he's so good with the kids.
他现在怎么样了
How's he doing?
他好些了
He's better.
我想我们已经度过难关了
Yeah. I think we're past it.
真的吗
Really?
-对 -那太好了
- Yeah. - That's great.
我听说突然回到家里...
I know, I've just heard it can be...
并不是很容易适应
a hard road, coming back.
谁知道他在那里都经历过什么啊
I mean, who knows what he went through over there.
对 他也不喜欢跟我聊那边的事
Yeah, well... he doesn't like to talk to me about it.
但他还是会和还在伊♥拉♥克♥的兄弟们
But he does Skype with some of his old buddies
视频通话一下
that are still in Iraq, and, um,
有一个叫泰迪的似乎帮他度过了难关
this guy Teddy seems to be helping him through it.
自从上次事件后 他再没有那样过
And he hasn't had another episode since that one.
所以不管怎么说 他现在很好
So anyway, he's good.
他很好 我们俩就都很好
He's good. We're good now.
我真的不知道你是怎么熬过来的
I don't know how you do it,
还要照顾那些孩子
and then with the kids, too?
你马上也要体会到了 对吧
Mm. Well... you'll find out soon enough, right?
况且 你和德里克会没事的
Oh, besides, you and Derek will be fine.
你们俩很完美
You two are perfect.
爱丽丝想说的就是
All Ellis is saying
她希望你发挥出所有的潜能
is that she wants you to use your full potential.
你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hi, honey.
你好
Hi.
就像你之前提到的临床试验
Like that clinical trial you used to talk about.
我马上就要当爸爸了 理查德
I'm about to have a child, Richard.
我没有时间在去弄那临床试验了
I don't have time for a clinical trial.
我认为你应该找时间去干
I think you should find it.
这对你有好处
I think it'll do you good.
早上好
Good morning.
临床试验啊
A clinical trial--
这电梯坏了吧
This elevator is not working.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an ass.
我们在小巷里给你找来了一个瘾君子
We brought you a cokehead found in an alley.
应该是吸毒过量了
Presumed overdose.
给她用过纳洛酮 没有反应
Tried narcan. No response.
在现场用300焦电击过一次
Had to shock her once in the field at 300.
高压80 低压60
B.P. is 80 over 60.
氧饱和度96%
SATs 96 on 100%.
好了 听我的
All right. On my count.
一
One...
停 室颤 充电到300焦
Stop. V-fib. Charge the paddles to 300.
离手
Clear!
好了
There we go.
准备好了吗 听我数
Ready? On my count.
一 二
One, two...
三
three.
艾弗里 你来负责她
Avery, she's all yours.
好 给她做毒理检测 心电图
All right, let's get a tox screen, an EKG,
全血细胞计数 血液生化 还有X光检查
a CBC, a CMP, and an X-ray now.
马上就做 医生
Right away, doctor.
这其实真的算是灵感爆发
Well, it's a stroke of luck, actually.
我今天就有一例手术
I'm doing a surgery today,
而且我还打算用新格蕾技术
and I'm planning to use the new Grey technique.
所以与其进行一个无聊的采访
So rather than a boring press interview,
你们还不如到观摩室里来
why don't you come on up to the gallery,
直接现场看一看我用的这新技术
take a few shots of the technique in action...
之后我们再谈
and, uh, we'll talk after?
咱们手术室里见
I'll see you in the O.R..
好 听起来不错 谢谢
Great. Sounds good. Thank you.
好 谢谢
All right. Okay, thanks.
这招真聪明
That was brilliant.
为什么只满足于一个无聊的采访呢 对吧
Why settle for another boring press release, right?
那我能加入不
So can I scrub in?
我想亲眼看看这手术
I would love to see the procedure done firsthand.
为什么 你不是主攻心外吗
Why? Your focus is Cardio.
参加你♥妈♥的♥惠普尔氏手术
You're not gonna get a cardio fellowship
对你拿心外科奖金没有任何帮助
scrubbing in on your mother's Whipple.
没错
That's true.
克里斯蒂娜·杨今天要独♥立♥完成主动脉瘤切除术
Cristina Yang is doing a solo aortic aneurysm today.
我... 那是昨晚定的 如果我昨晚在这儿的话
I--that came in last night, and had I been here--
是啊 可是你不在
Yeah, but you weren't
因为你忙着订婚呢
because you were too busy getting engaged.
那现在婚已经订了 你想做什么手术
So now that that's over, what do you want to do?
你也想做主动脉瘤切除术吗
Do you want to do an aortic aneurysm?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表