别提这个了
shut up about it.
这个决定至关重要
It's a huge decision.
我不希望你一失足成千古恨
And I don't want you doing the wrong thing.
那也不该你来给我做决定
It is not your decision to make.
我是你的后盾
I am your person.
我们根本没结婚 你怎么会是我的
We're not married. You're not my...
他才是我的后盾
He's my person.
嗨 我刚给他检查完
Hey. I just checked in on him.
生命特征稳定
His vitals are stable.
他躺下了
He's sleeping.
永远不要离开我
Don't ever leave.
怎么了
What?
永远不要离开我
Don't... ever leave.
我发誓 我永远不会离开你
I'm not going anywhere. I promise.
现在就给我发誓
Promise me that right now.
在我哥哥去世后
After my brother...
我就想 我再也不要经历生离死别
I thought, I can't do this ever again.
我也无法承受
I won't... do this again.
然而 现在又是
And now here I am.
别哭了 你不想做的 我来做
Okay, whatever you can't do, I will.
我一直在你身边
I'm here.
一切都由我来承担 好吗
And that's how this works, okay?
乖啊 别哭了
Come here.
到底打算去哪
So what's it gonna be,
哥大 还是斯坦福
Columbia, Stanford?
我听说你也重新考虑梅奥了
I hear that Mayo is back in the mix.
你自己也明白 这可不能
You know, really, you-- you can't go wrong
出一丁点差错
with any of them, so...
你这是在做什么
What--what are you-- what are you doing?
再向我求一次婚
Propose to me again.
亲爱的 坐下谈谈
Baby, you should sit down.
再向我
Propose to me...
求一次婚
again.
你看起来
I mean, you-- you look...
玛兰达 那确实是我的最爱
Miranda, I would love nothing more than that,
但我跟你说 你应该
but I'm telling you, you should--
看在上帝的份上 我 对不起
Oh, for the love of god, man, I'm--I'm--I'm sorry
我搞砸了你的求婚 但是
I messed up your proposal, but...
我可穿着丁字裤呢
I'm wearing a thong,
这是我能想到最好的道歉方法了
and this is as sorry as I get, so...
来吧 向我求婚吧
come on. Ask me to marry you.
听着 之前发生过枪击案
Okay, look, th-there was the shooting, right?
然后我们分手了
And then you and I broke up,
我就 我想跳出这个环境
and I-I just-- I wanted to get outta here,
去干点别的 干点能让我
to do something different, something...
焕然一新的事情
inspiring.
我 我
I-I just...
我就没指望求婚能成功
didn't think it would actually happen.
我接到了一个电♥话♥
I got a call, and...
加州大学洛杉矶分校录取我
I've been accepted as a surgical intern
当外科实习医生了
at U.C.L.A..
做实习生 玛兰达
An intern, Miranda,
一周工作七天
working seven days a week...
一千英里之外
1,000 miles away.
我们都在变
Everything's different now.
怎么了
What?
我很开心
I'm happy.
我知道
I know...
这不代表我们和好了
this doesn't fix anything...
但我还是很开心
But I'm just happy.
我决定离开了
I'm leaving.
能拎得动吗 是不是太重了
You got that? Is it too heavy for you?
不 我能行
No, I'm--I'm fine,
但还是谢谢你
but thank you.
不 我要谢谢你
No, uh, thank you.
你这个畜生 竟然还要亨特告诉我
You son of a bitch. I had to hear it from Hunt?
难道你做不到像个
What, you couldn't even
-男人一样亲自告诉我吗 -亲爱的
- be man enough to tell me yourself? - Sweetie.
她今天过的很糟 我非常
She's had a horrible day. I'm so s--
你这个忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
No, you ungrateful crap dog!
那可是霍普金斯啊 你也去过的
It's Hopkins. You went there.
你比其他人都了解那里
You of all people should know that.
你是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
You are a miserable, miserable bastard.
罗宾斯 他们要我
Robbins, they want me.
好吗 他们真的想要我
All right? They really want me.
你
Well, you...
你真的要去吗
you're actually going?
可以等我回来再谈这个吗
Can we talk about this when I get back?
不行
No!
你干什么
What are you doing?
不行 你不用去博伊斯了
No, you are not going to Boise,
因为你不再是这家医院的代表了
because you no longer represent this hospital!
我求求你了
Oh, give me a break...
瞧阿历克斯 用霍普金斯把咱都羞辱了一通
Look at Alex, showing us all up by going to Hopkins.
除非罗宾斯留他条小命成行
If Robbins lets him live that long.
也成 随便你 我不要病历了
Fine. You know what? Forget the charts.
我不要病历了 去门诊看看要不要帮忙
Forget the charts. Go see if they need help in the clinic.
我打算去波士顿
I'm going to Boston.
我跟亨特说了
I told Hunt.
这个手术我都准备好几天了
I've been prepping for this surgery for days!
我决定去梅奥诊所
I'm going to Mayo.
我不知道那些鸟是如何做到的
I don't know how those birds do it...
千里迁徙却从不迷失方向
travel thousands of miles without getting lost...
不会撞向玻璃窗
banging into windows,
不会被野猫捕食
being eaten by cats.
好了 我去给你倒杯水吧 好吗
All right, let's get you some water, okay?
我去给你倒杯水吧
Oh... let's get you some water.
大家一直对我这么友善
You know, I'm so sick of everyone
真是让我厌恶至极
being so damn nice to me.
你只是觉得愧疚
You just feel guilty...
-艾普丽尔 -愧疚跟我上♥床♥了
- April-- - for having sex with me...
-不是 好了 不是 -然后我考砸了
- Oh, no, come on. That is not-- - and then I failed...
现在我一切都完了 没有人要我
I-I am messed up right now. And now no one wants me.
什么
What?
不是吧 连西雅图也不要吗
Oh, crap. Even Seattle?
我不需要你的怜悯 好吗
I don't want your pity, okay?!
能不能不要管我
Can you just leave me alone?
你能做到吗 我很好 我很好
Can you do that? I'm--I'm fine. I'm fine.
-好的 -我会很好的 杰克森
- Okay. - I'm gonna be fine, Jackson.
-好吧 -我会 我
- All right. - I'm gon--I'm...
艾普丽尔 艾普丽尔
April, April...
但是每年春天
But every spring,
它们每年都会回来
they're always here.
我想它们回来是有自己的目的的
I guess they come back to what they know.
有人说它们从天空
People say it's pretty cool
成群掠过的场景非常壮观
watching them go.
他们还说 当鸟儿们同时
They say you can actually see the moment...
决定离开的那一刻
when, at some mysterious signal...
你能看出来
all at once...
它们似是相约起飞的信♥号♥♥
the birds decide to leave.
所以或许是之前我都没注意
So maybe I've been missing out.
管它呢
Whatever.
明年再看也不迟
There's always next year.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表