What is she looking for?
你们这什么情况
What have you got?
断端复合性脱出的局部肢体离断
A field amputation with complicated extrications.
还在检测她身上的复合性挤压伤
Still assessing her multiple crush injuries,
但她的盆骨肯定是骨折了
but I felt a broken pelvis for sure,
还有 她的血压低到不行了
and her B.P.'s in the toilet.
好 这就是我们的冈瑟病人
Yeah, this is a Gunther.
真的吗
Really?
绝对的
Really.
你觉得他们能应付得了冈瑟行动吗
Think they can handle a Gunther?
我觉得他们现在需要参加冈瑟行动
Oh, I think they need a Gunther.
那个 冈瑟行动是什么
Uh, what's a Gunther?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 有什么事
Hey. I got your message. What's up?
等你丈夫过来再一起说吧
We should wait till your husband gets here.
你去呼了德里克
You paged Derek?
他还在手术中 那还有得等
Well, he's in surgery. That could take hours.
你能至少透露一下到底是什么事吗
Can't you at least tell me what this is about?
那天我在佐拉的托儿所碰到你
I could tell something was up
我就猜肯定发生了什么
when I ran into you at Zola's day care
所以我之后打了几通电♥话♥
so I made some calls.
你早该告诉我
It would have been better
你被解雇了
if you told me that you had been fired
还有 你和谢博德医生已经分居了
and that you and Dr. Shepherd were living apart.
-我能解释的 -你当然有理了
- But I can explain-- - I'm sure you can.
但是你也该站在我的角度考虑考虑
But you understand my concern.
那么 现在情况如何 做最坏打算的话
So--so what happens now? Worst-case scenario.
先别那么想
Let's not even go there.
但是他们也不能带走佐拉 对吧
Well, they couldn't take Zola, right?
背着你丈夫跟你讨论这个
I'm not really comfortable
我感到很不自在
discussing this without your husband.
那好 既然这事如此紧急 我去找他来
Well, this is urgent, so I'll go get him
我马上回来
and I will be right back.
Shines down
The hill'S winds blow
你够不够勇敢
Do you have what it takes?
I miss you more
你的婚姻触礁了 你能否力挽狂澜
If your marriage is in trouble, can you weather the storm?
I am yours, I am free
But I am flawed
I am here
In your heart
当大地分崩离析时
When the ground gives way...
你的世界也随之飘摇零落
and your world collapses...
他的体感诱发电位在下降
He's losing his S.S.E.P.s,
赶紧静脉注射类固醇
push I.V.steroids.
You let it all in
Till your heart
也许你只是需要一点信心
Maybe you just need to have faith...
快来 我正要你帮忙
Scrub in. I need you.
我刚看到你的消息
I just got your page.
还要坚信自己一定能挺过来
And trust that you can survive this together.
也许你只需咬牙坚持
Maybe you just need to hold on tight...
天哪 我做了什么
Oh, what did I do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
不管怎么样
And no matter what...
我做了什么
What did I do?
永远不要放弃
Don't let go.
Your heart, I was here
From the start
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表