Right there. See that?
看见了 这是一个万分健康的
Yeah. It's a perfectly healthy brain
完全不需要做CT检查的
of a perfectly healthy baby
宝宝的大脑
who didn't need a C.T. scan.
宝宝没事 我得走了
The baby's fine. I'm going now.
乖宝宝 看看小老虎
Yeah, there's the tiger.
小老虎在这儿了
Ooh, there's the tiger.
有个人朝我扔酒瓶子
The guy threw a beer bottle at me.
哪个神经病会往别人的脑袋上扔酒瓶子
Who throws bottles at people's heads?
卡特
Carter?
你怎么回来了
W-why are you back?
护士跟我说你认为我漏了点东西
The nurse says you think I missed something.
放开我
Get off me!
你们这帮怂孩子和你们愚蠢至极的大会
You stupid kids with your idiot convention!
每年你们都要在我的草坪上排队
Every year, you line up on my lawn,
挡住我的车道
block my driveway.
那是我的地盘 听懂了吗
It's my property, got it?!
我要叫警♥察♥来把你们都抓起来
I'm gonna have you arrested!
是你先朝我扔瓶子的
You threw a bottle at me!
先生 请你躺回轮床
Sir, get back in the gurney right now!
我需要你躺回到轮床上 谢谢
I need you back in the gurney. Thank you.
六床
Bed Six, please.
你是为了再看凯普娜一眼才回来的
You're here to see Kepner again.
不是 我是来做检查的 我难受
Uh, no. I'm here for an exam. I feel sick.
要不我把她的号♥码给你 你离开这儿后
Look, why don't I give her your number, you get outta here,
给她打电♥话♥ 再展示你那些怪招
you give her a call, get your geek on?
不行 我不会
Oh, no. I could never--
相信我 你俩般配的地方多了去了
Trust me. You two have more in common than you think.
你就不能让我入院待一天
Couldn't you just admit me as a patient for the day?
不可能
It's not gonna happen.
那我的脚又疼了 我的腿也开始疼了
But what if my foot was hurting, or my leg?
病床不是给拥有虚假症状的跟踪狂专用的
I'm not giving up a bed for a stalker with fake symptoms.
赶紧走吧
Forget it.
我胸部疼痛
I have chest pains,
这也就意味着你会让我入院
which means you-- you have to admit me
进行观察 对吧
and keep me for observation, right?
凯斯又伤到他的脊椎导致硬膜外出血
Keith reinjured his spine, creating an epidural bleed
我们必须尽快止住出血点
that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
他的耳朵也得快做
So does the ear.
耳朵只是外表 内部出血会让他瘫痪
His ear is cosmetic. The bleed could leave him paralyzed.
但耳朵离开他的身体已经快二十个小时
The ear's been detached for over 20 hours.
如果我们不尽快接回去 耳朵就没用了
If we don't reattach it soon, it won't be viable at all.
你要从脖子的正前方进入
Are you going in through the front of the neck
-到达脊椎出血部位 -是的
- to get to the spine? - Yes.
那病人是仰卧姿势进行手术
So the patient will be on his back already.
那我们何不将耳朵暂时植入腹腔内
Why don't we insert the ear into the abdomen?
让血液供应使耳朵处于活体状态
Keep it viable with the blood supply there,
这样你就可以做脊椎手术
let you operate on the spine.
我们明天再把耳朵取出来给他接上
Take it out tomorrow, reattach it.
好主意
Good idea.
真是个好主意
Really good idea.
谢博德 你找我
Shep, you need me?
我刚经过你的办公室 你不在
So I... just swung by your office, and you weren't there.
你的办公用具也都不在了
Neither was any of your furniture.
我在哪儿 办公室就在哪儿
My office is where I am.
你还真把这个
You're really taking this
"不被办公桌牵绊"的事当真了
"not being chained behind your desk" thing seriously.
你找到新的住院医生了吗
Mm. You find a new resident yet?
我可能有个备选者
I might have a candidate.
还有 我的承包商刚打给我
By the way, my contractor called.
说搭露台的木板到货了
The lumber for the deck is in.
我一定去 我还要用电机动锯
I'm there. I get the power saw.
这下知道疼了吧
Yeah, that's what real pain feels like.
你看她对付得了那个人吗
You, uh, think she's okay over there with that guy?
-她不会有事的 -放开我
- She's fine. - Get off of me!
先生 如果您还不冷静下来
Sir, if you do not calm down,
-我们就要把你绑起来了 -你
- we will have to restrain you. - Uh, are you...
-我要出院 -你确定她没事
- Oh, I'm leaving. - Are you sure she's okay?
叫保安来
Call security!
到底怎么回事
Sir. Sir. What the hell?
-我必须保卫我的房♥产 -看他发威了
- I have to protect my house! - Oh, god. He's hulking out.
保安
Security!
给我准备5单位氟哌啶醇
Give me 5 of haloperidol I.M.
用于治疗精神分♥裂♥症和狂妄症
我必须保卫我的房♥产
I have to protect my house!
我们这儿需要帮助
Can we get some help?!
-喂 喂 -放开我
- Uh, hey. Uh, hey. - Get off me!
-他们需要帮助 -我说了不
- Uh, somebody, they--they need some help over there. - I said no!
-放开我 -你得把他抓紧了
- Get off of me! - You've gotta hold him still!
我在努力了
I'm trying!
我们是和睦的民族
We are a gentle folk...
我们渴望冒险
Who crave adventure.
我们是和睦的民族 渴望冒险
We are a gentle folk who crave adventure.
当我们开始冒险征程时 我们就会成为
When we find it, we become...
-英雄 -我不想在这里
- heroes. - I can't be here!
谁能拦住他
Someone stop him!
很抱歉先生
Excuse me, uh, sir.
你现在需要冷静下来 并停止
You need to calm down right now and stop--
滚你的
Screw you!
-他人在哪儿 -在角落那里
- Where is he? - Around the corner.
预订手术二室 准备接收脑震荡和下巴骨折的病人
Book O.R. Two for a possible concussion and a broken jaw.
我们有下巴骨折的病人吗
We have a patient with a broken jaw?
-我们马上就会有 -我这就预订
- We're about to. - I'm on it.
是真的吗 你打人了
Is it true, did you punch a guy?
老谢 我需要神外会诊
Shep, I need a neuro consult.
为啥 因为你打人了吗
Why, because you punched a guy?
我怎么听说你刚才打人了
What's this I hear about you punching a guy?
好吧 没错 我刚打了一个病人
All right, yes, I punched a patient
他当时的行为正在影响我的护士
who was endangering the safety of my nurses,
我的住院医师以及其他病人的安全
my residents, and other patients.
你知道自己是主任不是警长 对吧
You know you're the chief not the sheriff, right?
图像显示一切正常
Scan is clear.
多谢各位 真的
Thank you, all of you, really.
没事
All right.
有人呼我吗
Somebody paged me?
这位是卡特
This is Carter.
他刚和一个比他块头大一倍的人打架
He just got into a fight with a guy twice his size.
现腹膜腔内有很多血
There's a lot of blood in the peritoneal cavity
并伴有脾脏撕裂
and a splenic laceration.
这可需要点时间来修复
Well, this could take a while to fix.
你之前说你想亲手救人 那现在
Well, you said you wanted to get your hands dirty, so...
是啊 你这是要去哪儿
Yeah. Okay, now where do you think you're going?
我不需要外伤的小时数
Oh, I don't need trauma hours.
我需要神外的小时数还要完成论文
I need, uh, neuro hours and to finish my paper.
不行 你现在哪儿也不能去
No, you're not going anywhere.
博基 你还有我的歌♥曲列表吗
Boki, you still have my playlist on rotation?
那就开始播放吧
Well, crank it up.
我九点要去会议室参加个会
I had a meeting in the conference room on nine.
想静下来集中注意力可真难啊
Great deal of difficulty concentrating.
是你要问我的
You asked.
对 但你心里清楚我一点也不想知道
Yeah, but you knew I didn't really want to know
可你还是告诉我 因为你喜欢落井下石
and you told me anyway because you enjoy my pain.
下次你就不要问嘛
Well, next time, you won't ask.
你一直被大家称做好人
You have a reputation for being a nice person.
我认为这都是些废话
I think it's a load of crap.
告诉你 我现在在建一个露台
You know what? I'm building a deck.
要不你今晚也过来吧 在我的露台上发泄一下
Why don't you come by tonight, take it out on the deck?
这对你管用吗 敲敲打打什么的
That work for you, hitting things?
反正不是我疼
Doesn't hurt.
艾弗里 在你将耳朵植入前
You know, before you insert that ear, Avery,
你何不挪到这边来 让我教你
why don't you move over and let me show you
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表