Okay?
好的
Okay.
那么 我想我就陪你
So, you know, I thought I'd just hang out here
在这待一会儿
for a while with you, and, uh, you know,
等到克里斯过来的
wait till Chris gets here.
等他来了我再走 如果你不介意的话
Leave it at that, if that's okay.
你想待在这儿是因为这里很安静
You're hanging out here because it's quiet
而你需要认真学习
and you need to study.
什么 不 不是
What? No. No way.
你可以待这
You should.
My lonely heart
我不介意
I-I would.
猛然间你就发现了新的机遇
And suddenly you see new potential...
新的可能
new possibilities...
是你之前不可能发现的
where you'd never seen them before.
完成
Done.
有血流灌注了
We have blood flow.
86秒
86 seconds.
去叫病人 叫她上来
Call your patient. Get her up here.
如果是可以峰回路转 起死回生
And that's all fine when a hopeless situation
当然最好
suddenly looks good.
但很不幸
Unfortunately...
恐怕 我们时间到了
I'm afraid our time is up.
有时是逆境转向绝境
Sometimes it goes the other way.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表