Not for snacking.
你们两个要想办法
You know, you two need to find a way
重拾治病救人的乐趣
to start feeling the joy again.
我想说 总有一天
I mean, there's gonna come a time
你们会希望回到实习第五年
when you're gonna be wishing you were fifth year again
想要回到手术室 亲手救人
just to get back in the O.R. and get your hands dirty.
你会在葡萄上演练手术
You'll operate on a grape
好使技艺不致生疏
just so you'll keep from getting rusty.
你经常进手术室啊
You're in the O.R. all the time.
只是指导而已
To supervise, sure.
医生们会拿最棘手的问题向我求教
They'll bring me in on a really complicated part.
但我从来没有亲自做过切开和缝合
But I never open, I never close.
我是不是可以把这种缝法用到耳部重建术上
Is this a technique I could use on an ear reconstruction?
是啊 看到了没
Yeah, now you see there?
艾弗里已经开始找到乐趣了
Avery's starting to feel the joy.
拿颗葡萄吧
Pull up a grape.
-太好了 -得了吧
- Yes. - Please.
斯隆从不让他碰一下手术器械
Sloan won't let him touch an instrument.
甚至都不会听他把话说完
He barely lets him finish a sentence.
至少他还准我留在手术室
At least he lets me in the O.R.
需要我给你颗葡萄吗
Can I get you a grape?
谢了 但罗宾斯说如果我再不发表文章
Thanks, but Robbins says she's kicking me to the curb
就要把我踹出去
if I don't publish.
我得去写那篇该死的非洲患儿论文了
I gotta do my damn Africa paper.
他还没体会到乐趣
He's not feeling the joy.
对
Nope.
看这里 看到我怎么操作的吗
Now you see this, how I'm doing it here?
有那么糟吗
Wow. That bad, huh?
我彻底被文件淹没了
I'm completely buried in paperwork.
我被这张破桌子困住了
I'm chained to this damned desk.
把酒喝完 我带你出去
Finish your drink. Let's get outta here.
去哪儿
And go where?
先喝完再说
Just finish your drink.
我有点搞不懂啊
I don't understand.
你这屋子的承包商不介意
Your contractor doesn't care
你私自搭露台吗
that you're building this deck yourself?
我可不觉得
Well, I wouldn't say that,
他可是在给我♥干♥活
but he does work for me.
我要是不修这个的话 我肯定会杀了我的住院医生
If I didn't have this... I'd kill my resident.
克莱夫吗
Karev?
他对神外完全没兴趣
Ah, he's just not interested.
到时候脊柱会被打开
The vertebral column was wide open,
可以把脊髓看得一清二楚
perfect view of the cord--
多美妙啊 可他就是不在意
It's beautiful. He just could care less.
他只是在混日子
He's just punching a time clock.
他又不是梅瑞狄斯
He's not Meredith.
没错 差远了
No, he's not.
知道吗 你当初辞掉主任职务时
You know, when you quit as chief,
我还以为你疯了
I thought you were out of your mind.
现在不觉得了
Now not so much?
是只有我呢 还是全院上下
Is it me or is everyone in the hospital
都在等着我铩羽而归
just waiting for me to fall on my face?
当然是后者 我们都下了注的
Oh, no. We all got money on it.
我可押了100块呢
I got you down for $100
赌你至少能撑半年 来 振作点
that you make it at least six months, so buck up.
No matter how kind, love at times gonna take its toll
好几周了 我在家时总是如履薄冰
I've been walking on eggshells at home for weeks.
我以前靠工作来发泄压力 但现在
I used to come to work to let off steam, and now...
工作也变得有如噩梦
that's become a nightmare, too.
Oh, we've come too far
然后老爸我
And then Dada used
在大哥哥鼻子皮下用5-0号♥线缝合
5-0 monocryl inside the big man's nose,
然后"嗖"的一声
and poof!
像魔法一样 伤疤就找不到啦
Like magic, there was no scar at all.
我们一切正常 跟二十分钟前一样
We're fine, just like we were 20 minutes ago
跟四十分钟前也一样
and 20 minutes before that.
你打算连着三天都这么惦记吗
Are you gonna keep this up all three days?
因为你已经连着几个小时都这样了
Because it got old hours ago.
老天
Oh, God.
马克 马克
Mark? Mark?
你还在吗
Are you there?
猜猜是谁头一次会翻身了
Guess who just rolled over for the first time.
克莱夫
Karev!
亨特说了这椅子我可以拿走的
Hunt told me I could take his chair.
索菲亚昨晚从沙发上滚下来了
Sofia rolled off the sofa last night,
之后就再没哭过 有点不对劲
and she hasn't cried since. Something's wrong.
我不是儿科医生 爱莫能助
Yeah, I'm not a pediatrician. Sorry.
要是我惊动儿科的人 亚利桑那马上就会知道
If I tell anyone in peds, they'll call Arizona.
我还有论文要写
Yeah, I got a paper to write.
我数到三 马上把你手头的活
You drop what you're doing right now
停下来 不然我就不客气了
by the time I count to three, or I will end you.
一 二
One, two...
好了 住院医生休息室正好缺一个沙发
All right, the residents' lounge needs a new couch.
确保把这个搬过去
Make sure that gets there.
顺便看看三楼的护士站
And let's see if the nurses' station
要不要这张桌子
on the third floor could use this desk.
-好的 -好 谢谢你
- Mm-hmm. - Okay. Thank you.
我知道 我知道你在想什么
I know. I know what you're thinking,
不行
And no,
纵使你再想让我辞职 我也不会辞职
as much as you might want me to, I am not resigning.
我只是淘汰掉几件
I'm just getting rid of a few things
我觉得做主任用不到的家具
that I don't feel I need to be chief.
你想说什么都请便
And you can say what you want about
说我需要桌子也好 说我需要办公室也好
how I'm gonna need my office or need my desk.
你错了
I say you're wrong.
我在哪儿 办公室就在哪儿 明白吗
I say my office can be wherever I am. Okay?
手术进程顺利
The procedure went well,
但你的脊椎还是很脆弱
but your spine is still very fragile.
好消息 找到耳朵了
Good news. We found the ear.
我找到的
I found it.
我跑回了会展中心
Uh, I went back to the convention center,
在那儿待了一整晚 翻遍了那里的垃圾箱
stayed there all night, looking through dumpsters and trash.
猜猜在哪找到的
But guess where it was.
失物招领处 钩在一个奇形怪状的头盔上面
The lost and found, hooked on to some crazy helmet.
我的TARDIS在哪儿
Where's my TARDIS?
好吧
Okay.
为什么不说"谢谢你 格莱格 多谢你从垃圾里
How about a "Thank you, Greg, for finding my ear
帮我找回耳朵"
in the trash"?
我才不管什么耳朵 我只关心TARDIS
I don't care about my ear. I care about the TARDIS.
我们关心你的耳朵 凯斯
We care about the ear, Keith.
凯斯 尽量别乱动 好吗
Keith, try not to move, okay?
算了
Fine.
你能不能
Can you at least...
至少把它摆在客厅里 好让我能看看
keep it in the living room so I can look at it?
其实呢
Actually...
天啊 你把它卖♥♥了 对不对
Oh, my God. You sold it, didn't you?
-你居然把它卖♥♥了 -没有
- You sold it?! - No!
我来固定颈部
I'll stabilize his neck.
好的 来活动一下手指
All right, move your fingers for me.
脚趾
Your toes.
-他还好吗 -活动脚趾
- Is he okay? - Move your toes.
-他还好吗 -我不知道
- Is he okay? - I don't know.
他现在下肢无力
His lower extremities just went limp.
凯斯 试试活动你的脚
Keith, try and move your feet for me, please.
现在扭动脚趾
Now wiggle your toes.
她平时要活跃很多
She's usually a lot more alert than this.
我整晚都陪她醒着
I sat up with her all night,
不时检查一下她还有没有呼吸
checking to make sure she was still breathing.
或许她不够活跃的原因
Maybe the reason she's not alert
是因为你整晚都没让她睡觉
is because you kept her up all night.
那是什么情况
What's that?
看那儿 看见了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表