我希望住过去
I liked it there.
你的家在这 跟我在一起
Your home is here with me.
我最好还是住过去
I'd rather be there.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
好吧
Okay.
你可以咨♥询♥他人的意见
You can seek the advice of others...
这样对吗 轻轻地梳
Is that right? Am I stroking--
然后拉上去
and I pull it up?
让自己被值得信赖的顾问们包围
Surround yourself with trusted advisors.
好了
There you go.
像这样吗
Like that?
聚拢 聚拢 很好
Gather--yep. Gather, good.
好啊 梅瑞狄斯
Hey, Meredith.
你知道佐拉有 一撮呆毛吗
Did you know Zola has... a kitchen?
我知道 德里克
Yes, Derek.
我知道佐拉有一撮呆毛
I know all about Zola's kitchen.
现在我想 要把头发弯下来吗
Now I want-- do I turn it?
都聚拢 把呆毛拉起来
Gather everything in. Pull the kitchen up.
把呆毛拉起来
Pull the kitchen up.
但是最后 终究是你做决定
But in the end, the decision is always yours...
只有你做决定
and yours alone.
当抉择的时刻到来 而你却孤独一人
And when it's time to act, and you're all alone
支持你的只有身后的墙壁
with your back against the wall...
你唯一能听从的就是自己心中的直觉
The only voice that matters is the one in your head...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
直觉往往会告诉你可能已经了然的结局
The one telling you what you probably already knew...
但却能作出最正确的决定
The one that's almost always right.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表