我得专心工作 我可是外科医生
I'm focused. I'm a surgeon.
大家都是外科医生 但不代表...
Well, everyone's a surgeon. That doesn't mean--
不行 对我来说不行
It does. For me, it does.
我天资聪颖
I'm brilliant. I'm gifted.
可我从不求人
I-I don't beg.
如果他想离开 那行 我没意见
You know, if he wants to go, then fine. I'm good.
你们俩开始准备评审考核了吗
Hey, have you guys started studying for your boards?
-开始了 -开始了 怎么了
- Yeah. - Yeah. Why?
没事 就问问 我也开始了
Yeah. Cool. Me--me, too.
六号♥床需要做化验
I need labs in bed six.
来得正好 格蕾 去三号♥床
About time, Grey. Bed three.
好的
Okay.
我有任务吗
Well, anything for me?
头疼了六周了 疼得天昏地暗
Six weeks of headaches, like blinding.
我们上周来过
We were in here last week.
做了脑部扫描
They did a brain scan,
但是没检查出什么问题
but they didn't find anything.
当时诊断说 很可能是偏头痛
Said it was probably a migraine,
可是止痛药根本没效果
but the pills don't help at all.
简奈尔 能给个疼痛级别吗
Janell, can you rate your pain for me
一到十级
on a scale of 1 to 10?
今天早上差不多有十一级
Uh, this morning, it was, like, an 11.
可现在感觉像...
But now it's more like a...
简奈尔
Janell?
亲爱的
Honey?
简奈尔 能听到我说话吗
Janell? Can you hear me?
这个状况经常发生吗
Does this happen a lot?
是的 她头疼得厉害时
Yeah. She just shuts down
就会暂时不省人事
'cause the pain's too much or something.
给这个病人做个脑电图
Uh, we need an E.E.G. over here.
呼谢博得 麻烦快点
And let's page Shepherd. Quickly, please.
-这就去 -这不是偏头痛吧
- Right away. - This isn't a migraine, right?
对 不是偏头痛
No, it's not a migraine.
这是癫痫发作
She's having a seizure.
我已经有两周
I have been off of
没有跟在阿尔特曼医生手下了
Dr. Altman's service now for two weeks.
我越界了 你也训过我了
I stepped over a line. You reprimanded me.
如果你还继续惩罚我...
Continuing to punish me is--
行
Fine.
你继续跟她吧
You're on her service.
趴下
Get down!
小心
Watch out!
怎么回事
What was that?!
大家都还好吧
Is everybody okay?!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
确定没事吗
You sure?
没事
Yes.
我不知道怎么回事 我刚进来
I don't know what happened! I just walked in here!
呼吸道应该没问题 但他颈静脉怒张
Airway seems fine, but he's got some J.V.D.
心跳过速 声音较沉
He's tachycardic with muffled heart sounds.
发生什么了
What happened?
先生 你现在在圣西典医院
Sir, you're at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital.
你的货车撞进医院了
Your van crashed.
没有其他人受伤 但我们得给你做些检查
No one was hurt, but we need to get you examined.
快帮忙
Come on.
我肯定在开车时一不小心睡着了
I must have fallen asleep at the wheel for a second.
一整星期都想狗一样连续工作
I've been working like a dog all week.
天啊 别别别 我得走了 我...
Oh, God. No, no, no. I-I gotta go. I--
先生 放松 慢慢躺下
Sir, relax, relax. Just lie down.
不行 我得走了 我是送花的
No, I have to go. I'm a florist.
这些玫瑰敞在空气下会很快枯萎的
These roses won't last in the open air. They're gonna wilt.
先生 你得冷静下来
Sir, you need to calm down.
我们得带你离开这里
We're gonna get you out of here.
保持直线固定
Maintain in-line stabilization.
他需要外伤化验 拍片 超声波检查
We need to get trauma labs, films, and ultrasound.
安排好CT
Make sure that C.T. is available,
-呼阿尔特曼 -收到 医生
- and page Altman. - Right away, doctor.
兰迪 癫痫的药物对她不起作用
She's not responding to the seizure medication, Randy.
她有严重的脑损伤 非常危险
She is in serious danger of suffering severe brain damage,
这就是为什么我想用药物
which is why I'd like to place her
对她进行诱导性昏迷
in a medically induced coma.
昏迷 什么意思
A-a coma? What do you mean?
基本上讲 就是通过深度睡眠
Basically, a deep sleep to prevent
让癫痫不再损伤她的脑部
the seizures from damaging her brain.
同时也让我们有更多的时间
It will also buy us some time
查明癫痫的起因
so we can figure out what's causing them.
她刚到32岁
She just turned 32.
我们还没谈过用药之类的事
We've never talked about medical decision-type stuff.
简奈尔每发一次癫痫
Well, every seizure Janell has
她的脑部就受到一次损伤
hurts her brain a little bit more.
我们现在就得着手诱导昏迷
We need to do this now.
天啊 好吧 开始吧
Oh, god. Yeah. Please do it.
-好 -开始吧
- Okay. - Do it, please.
推150毫克丙泊酚
Push 150 milligrams of propofol.
我插管的时候报呼吸频率
Call respiratory while I prep for intubation.
凯普娜 别管那些花了
Kepner, forget the flowers.
把它们扔了之后赶紧工作
Throw them out and get back to work.
还有病人要接纳
We've got more people coming in.
凯普娜
Kepner.
你真打算把花都扔了吗
You're not throwing those flowers away?
可他...
But--but he--
那就别告诉他
He doesn't need to know.
怎么能扔掉那些漂亮的花
Throwing away perfectly good flowers.
这几天所有人都有点抽...
Everyone's a cynic these days...
都在说什么不相信情人节了
Talking about not believing in Valentine's Day.
和你自己深爱的人
I mean, what's wrong with a day
度过完美的一天怎么了
devoted to the person you love?
我很重视这一天的
I take this day very seriously.
我知道 结婚纪念日快乐 先生
I know you do. Happy anniversary, sir.
谢谢你 格蕾医生
Mm. Thank you, Dr. Grey.
我今天要早点回家
I'm heading home early,
好好和我妻子庆祝一下
try and spend most of the day with my wife.
你呢 你要去城里吗
W-what about you? You hitting the town?
这几天我哪都没怎么去
I'm not hitting much of anything these days.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
那么说真没礼貌
That was crass.
我...没有什么情人节计划
I'm h--uh, uh, have no Valentine's plans.
我到底在想什么啊
What the hell was I thinking?
我应该听我妈的
I should've listened to my mom.
我也曾年轻 我也曾风华绝代
I used to be young! I used to be pretty!
我把我的好时光都浪费在你身上了
I have wasted my entire youth on you!
查理·比尔森 32岁
Charlie Bilson, 32, hit by a car
他一头扎进车流时 被车撞了
when he ran head-on into traffic.
他说胸口和后背疼
Complains of chest and back pain.
我就知道会这样 我太傻了
I thought it would happen! How stupid could I be?
-腹部有压痛感吗 -我太傻了
- Has abdominal tenderness on palpation. - How stupid?!
鼻子好像也断了
And it looks like a broken nose.
我真不敢相信你能做出这事了
I cannot believe you did this!
如果你不逼我去追你
Okay, if you hadn't made me chase you down--
你就不应该追我
You should not have chased me.
你就不应该再纠缠
You shouldn't have bothered,
因为咱俩已经完了
because it's over.
-咱俩已经没戏了 -怎么回事
- This is over. - What happened?
我们在床上吃早饭
We're having breakfast in bed.
一开始你还很开心
One second, you're so happy--
我以为你要求婚呢
I thought you were going to propose!
是什么病啊
Well, what do you think?
她呼吸急促 我们会治的
Well, she's wheezing, but we'll treat that.
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine, uh...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表