你怎么说服贝利不去技能实验室的
Hey, how'd you get out of your skills lab with Bailey?
梅菲尔德的借口
Oh. Mayfield excuse.
你对贝利用梅菲尔德借口吗
You used the Mayfield excuse on Bailey?
是的 先生
Yes, Sir.
我知道 对吗
I know, right?
对吗
Right?
你 居然耍贝利吗
You... with Bailey?
你想要个葡萄吗
You want a grape?
发生什么了
What happened?
你做的CT肯定有问题
Well, you must have run the C.T. wrong or something,
因为机经27个小时了 她一声都没哭过
because it's been over 27 hours, and she still hasn't cried yet.
肯定有问题了
Something's wrong.
你想知道你的孩子为什么不哭吗
You want to know why your kid isn't crying?
因为她喜欢你
Because she likes you.
你是个好爸爸 她很开心
You're a good dad. She's happy.
你想看见她哭吗
You want to see her cry?
这样
There.
她现在哭了
Now she's crying.
没事儿
It's okay.
没事儿哦
It's okay.
他们看起来很快乐
They look happy.
对 没错
Yeah, they do.
我猜今晚你也会来建露台了
Guess I'll be seeing you at the deck tonight.
那家伙的块头是我的两倍
The guy was twice my size.
我在想什么呢 我是个傻子
What was I thinking? I'm an idiot.
或者霍比特人
Or a hobbit.
什么
What?
这是你说的 对吗
That's what you said, right?
当霍比特人开始冒险时 他们会成为英雄
When hobbits find adventure, they become heroes.
你挺身而出了
You stepped up.
好吧 你被一个巨人打倒了
All right, so you got flattened by a giant.
但仍然很酷
It's still cool.
而且不止我一个人这么想
And I'm not the only one who thinks so.
好了
All right.
记住
Remember...
你唯一要做的就是说"嗨"
All you have to do is say hi.
其它的让她来说
Let her do the rest.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Hang on.
谢谢你的见义勇为
Thank you for what you did,
昨天面对那个男人挺身而出
standing up to that guy the other day.
太勇敢了
That was so brave.
我是个霍比特人
I was a hobbit.
好的
Okay.
我并不是很熟悉霍比特人
Uh, I'm not really familiar with hobbits,
但不管怎样
but anyway, that...
好的 谢谢 拜
Okay. Thank you. Bye.
你要是打了招呼还不知道会怎么样呢
What ever happened to just saying hi?
居然不熟悉霍比特人
Not familiar with hobbits?
他们可是
They're only the central figures
史上最著名的文学作品里的主要人物
in one of the most famous pieces of literature in history,
更别说他们为主角的电影
not to mention the subject
是最高票房♥的电影之一
of one of the highest-grossing film franchises ever,
但 好吧 不熟悉霍比特人
But, okay, not familiar with hobbits.
当然了
Sure.
耳朵你准备好了吗
You get that ear prepped yet?
我可能
I may...
明天要提早一点点
have to scrub out of your rhinoplasty
离开你的鼻整形术
just a little--just a little early tomorrow
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
你挡住了我的光线
You're in my light.
昨晚谢博德叫我参加他的动静脉畸形修复手术
Uh, last night, Shepherd asked me to scrub in on his A.V.M. Surgery,
对我来说是个难得的机会
which is a big opportunity for me,
因为他要 他要让我主刀 所以
because he's gonna--he's gonna let me take the lead, so--
昨晚吗
Last night?
你昨晚跟谢博德在一起吗 在哪儿
You were with Shepherd last night? Where?
只是
Oh, just...
什么
What?
在他的露台上
At his deck.
在他的露台上
At his deck?
对
Yeah.
你说得对
You're right.
当主刀机会确实难得
Taking the lead on a surgery is a big opportunity.
不能错过
You should not pass up.
所以
That's why...
这次我想让你试试
I'd like you to take the lead now.
你一个人把这家伙的耳朵缝上
Sew this guy's ear back on by yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
你好 我是亨特医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Hunt.
我来修复你骨折的下颚
I am the surgeon who repaired your broken jaw.
就是我打骨折的
I am also the guy who broke it.
你嘴现在被线合拢了
Uh, it's wired shut right now so, uh.
我来说
I'll do the talking.
他们想让我过来
Now they want me to come down here
跟你道歉
and apologize to you.
但有一点我想
And I want to make something...
说清楚
quite clear.
我很高兴我那样做了
I feel good about what I did.
我看了监控录像
Now I reviewed the security tape,
我轻而易举地阻止了你伤害另外六个人
and I easily prevented half a dozen people being injured by you.
你用啤酒瓶
You assaulted a girl
攻击一个女孩
with a beer bottle.
还打伤了医院工作人员
You attacked hospital staff.
更把一个无辜的人打得病危
You put a man on the critical list.
十几个目击证人
You were violent and abusive
目睹了你的暴♥力♥和残忍♥
in front of dozens of witnesses,
不管站在任何一个法庭上
and I will stand up in any court of law
我都会这么说
and say just that.
对我觉得做得对的事 我是不会道歉的
I do not apologize for things I feel good about.
我确实没错
And I feel good about this.
所以
So...
如果你想告我
if you want to sue,
随便你
you sue.
希望你早日康复
And good luck with your recovery.
看看吧
Take a look.
贾森·梅菲尔德医生
Dr. Jason Mayfield...
勃起功能障碍专家
E.D. Specialist?
22号♥房♥间 梅菲尔德就在22号♥房♥间
Room 22. Mayfield in 22.
你告诉贝利你有勃起功能障碍
You told Bailey you had erectile dysfunction.
你也跟谢博德说了
You told Shepherd.
克莱夫 你在这 给你
Oh, hey, Karev. There you are.
刚看了你的文章
Just read your paper.
作为一稿相当不错
Excellent first draft.
呃 提醒一句
Oh, uh, and, uh...
别老和梅菲尔德混
don't hang out by Mayfield.
会让人误会的
People get the wrong idea.
对
Yeah.
这个太漂亮了 凯斯
Ah, this looks fantastic, Keith.
伤疤非常小
You should have very minimal scarring.
滚
Go away.
不
No.
什么 我听力不太好
Sorry? I've got a bad ear.
刚那句没听清
Pretty sure I didn't hear that right.
没错 我把TARDIS卖♥♥了
Okay, yeah, I sold the TARDIS.
但作为朋友 我得实话跟你说
But as your friend, I'm gonna be honest with you.
卖♥♥了是对的
It was the right thing to do.
我们住的地方塞满了你收集的玩意
Our place is crammed with all that stuff you collect.
你把所有钱都用到这上头 你都破产了
You spend all your money on it. You're broke.
你知道你有多少医疗账单
And do you have any idea how many medical bills
要偿还吗
you're about to have?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表