不
No.
我会向她证明我的方法♥会♥成功
I'm gonna prove to her my way will work.
所以你大概的意思是说
So basically what you're saying is,
你放在他身体里的装置是有缺陷的
the device that you put in him is defective.
我在说的是
I'm saying,
你植入的是一个最原始的装置
You--you got one of the original devices,
还有一些缺陷需要去解决
and there are some kinks to work out.
所以说这是可回收的
So it's a collectible.
我死了之后 你可以把它放在易趣网上
When I die, you should just put it on eBay.
至于现在来说 唯一要做的就是恢复每日检查
For now, the only issue is that you have to resume daily testing--
因为他的糖尿病可以再次复发
Because he could become diabetic again.
我说的没错吧
Is that right?
因为基本来说那个设备是个巨大的错误
Because the device is basically a huge failure.
不 它是有点毛病
No, it's--it's got some problems.
她正在弥补缺陷
Which she is trying to fix.
这就是为什么这叫做试验
That's why they call it a trial.
好消息是
Hey, the good news is,
我们找到了问题所在
We figured out what was wrong.
我们现在正在努力找出解决问题的方法
And we're trying hard to figure out how to fix it.
在他们把这个小东西植入我身体里的时候
Look, I-I knew the risks
我就知道它会带来风险
when they put this tiddlywink in me.
并且之后的检查意味着我能更经常看到你
Plus, all the checkups mean I get to see you more.
别担心
Don't worry.
你能解决的
You'll figure it out.
菲克先生 我要插入导管了
Okay, Mr. Felker. I'm going to insert the catheter now.
我要把它导向你心脏周围动脉
I'll guide it up to the arteries surrounding your heart.
准备吧 你会看很多的奶酪汉堡和薯条
Get ready to see a lot of cheeseburgers and fries.
我在快餐店工作
I work in fast food.
你每天就做这些
So is this all you do every day,
把废物从堵塞的静脉吸出来
suck crap out of clogged veins?
动脉 它们叫动脉
Arteries. They're called arteries.
我是个比较文艺的人
I'm more of a renaissance-type guy.
我是个经理
I'm a manager,
但是我得知道怎么操作炸薯条的机器
but I have to know how to work the fry machine,
怎么烧烤 怎么做奶昔
man the grill, make shakes.
该死的是 如果大家都忙
Hell, when everyone else is busy,
我甚至得清扫厕所
I'm even the guy who mops out the john.
我们再给你加点镇定剂
Okay, we're giving you a little more sedation now.
我猜大家都很忙 是吧
I guess everyone else is busy, huh?
他们给你扫厕所的活
They gave you john duty.
看上去某人有比我们
Wow. Someone looks like they got--
更糟糕的新闻
they got worse news than us.
我不了解你 但是我今天已经很开心
I don't know about you, but I'm cheered up already.
我可能因为脑部手术失去了我的投手
I may have just lost my pitcher to a brain surgery.
但是我和你说过的 我可以投球
But--but I'm telling you, I-I can pitch.
亲爱的 你以前是个职业球员
Honey, you were a pro ballplayer.
告诉他 告诉他
Come on. Tell him. Tell him.
告诉他我可以投球
Tell him I can pitch.
我从没见过她投球
I've never seen her pitch.
你是个职业球员吗
You're a pro ballplayer?
以前是 我现在是个职业船务文员
Well, former. I'm a pro shipping clerk now.
你明天能打比赛吗
Can you play tomorrow?
难道他不在这儿工作也可以吗
Doesn't he have to work here?
我会雇用你 然后比赛结束再解雇你
I-I-I will hire you now and fire you after the game.
你现在是我的行政助理
You are now my administrative assistant.
不能有酷一点的称号♥吗
Can't I be something cool,
比如心血管医生或者
like a vascular surgeon or--
你想什么称号♥都可以
You can be whatever you want
只要你帮我们击败西雅图长老会医院
If you help us beat Seattle Pres.
我可以帮你们击败西雅图长老会
I can help you beat Seattle Pres.
我和你说 我可以投球
I'm telling you, I can pitch.
格蕾 我正要给泰森一家关于
Hey, Grey, I was just in giving the Tyson family
他们的早产婴儿的最新进展
an update on their preemie,
那位母亲抱怨说胸口疼痛
And the mom's complaining of chest pains.
已经叫阿尔特曼医生去给她会诊了
Already called Altman for a consult.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
你和克莱夫说话了吗
Uh, did you--have you talked to Karev?
说什么
About?
法♥院♥要佐拉的医疗记录
Well--well, the court asked for Zola's medical records.
为什么
Why?
可能 可能没什么
Well, it's pro-- it's probably nothing.
我意思是说 别多想
I mean, don't read anything into it.
我只是 我觉得你应该知道
I just-- I thought you should know.
谢谢
Thanks.
胰岛细胞的互动属性
Interactive properties of islet cells?
是贝利的
Is--is that Bailey's thing?
我帮贝利弄这个
I'm working with Bailey on this.
我以为贝利讨厌你呢
I thought Bailey was pissed at you.
没有 没有 我们很好
No. No, we're good.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good, then.
下一个
Next in line.
我想要点关于这个收养案例的
Hey. Um, I'm trying to get some information
信息
about this adoption case.
名字叫佐拉
The name is Zola--
-家庭部门 -什么
- Family services. - What?
对于信息的需求可以通过
Requests for information
向家庭部门写信而得到
can be made in writing to family services.
你瞧 我是她的医生
Uh, look, I'm her doctor.
法♥院♥索要了她的医疗记录
And, uh, they subpoenaed her medical records--
我不能接受你的文件
I can't take your files.
你瞧 我没叫你接受我的文件
Look, I'm not asking you to.
我只是 只是想和相关人员谈谈这个
I'm just--I just want to talk to someone about this adoption.
处理你的请求要六到八周
It takes six to eight weeks to process requests.
没事了
Never mind.
下一个
Next.
我写给哪 地址是什么
Where do I write? What's the address?
这个地址
This address.
家庭法庭服务办公室 第五层
Office of family court services, fifth floor.
第五层 谢谢
Fifth floor. Thanks.
CT显示没有内部出血
Uh, so CT's negative for internal bleeding.
亨特主任说沙特勒先生归你了
So Chief Hunt says Mr. Shatler's all yours.
真是太棒了
Oh, that's super.
告诉亨特主任我很感谢他
Hey, tell Chief Hunt I'm so grateful
他让我继续下去
he gave me the go-ahead.
好的 那是讽刺吗
Okay. W-- was that sarcastic?
抱歉
Sorry.
有可能你治疗那只手
Um, hey, is there any chance
需要个助手吗
you need an assist on that hand?
我需要更多在手术室的时间
I need more OR time.
当然 去约个手术室
Sure. Go schedule an OR.
还有 祝我好运
Oh, and, uh, wish me luck.
我要告诉一个人
I'm about to tell a guy
他糟糕的一天将要变得更糟糕
His crappy day just got crappier.
看看你经历的这些
Considering all you went through,
你真的很幸运
you were lucky, really.
听上去像是坏消息的铺垫
That sounds like a setup for bad news.
你手上的一些骨头已经粉碎了
Some of the bones in your hand were pulverized.
有很多的神经和组织损伤
Oh. There was extensive nerve and tissue damage.
进手术室我才能知道更多也能清理干净
I'll know more once we get in the OR. and clean it up,
但是有可能你会失去两个手指
but there's a chance you could lose these two fingers.
我知道这很难以接受
Look, I know it's a shock...
-该死 -但是你从可怕的事故里生还
- Damn it. - But you survived a terrible accident--
-真♥他♥妈♥的 -我的天啊你要
- Son of a-- - Whoa. Holy crap. What are you--
你要做什么
Uh, wh-what are you doing?
不 不 这不是武器
Oh, no, no, that's not a weapon.
这是一个
Um-- that--that's a--
是一个工具
A spitsticker.
我 我做
I-I do--
我喜欢木雕 雕刻木头
I do woodcarving, um, wood prints.
这个工具我随身携带
I, uh, I carry this stuff with me
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表