每个小孩子都知道这首歌♥的歌♥词
Every little kid knows the words to the song.
"足骨和腿骨相连"
"The foot bone's connected to the leg bone."
我觉得你很美
I think you're beautiful.
"腿骨和膝盖骨相连"
"The leg bone's connected to the knee bone."
在医学院...
In med school...
所学到的 要稍稍复杂一些
you learn, it's a little more complicated than that.
我试着去爱你
I'm trying to love you.
可你却让我无法适从
Why won't you let me?
-可是... -生孩子
- But still... - Have a baby?
这不是讨论吃披萨还是泰国菜
This isn't pizza versus Thai.
你没法生半个孩子
You don't give a little on a baby.
克里斯蒂娜 我只是问一...
Cristina, I am asking--
我说不行
I am saying no!
歌♥词说的没错
The song's not wrong.
爱你...
It hurts...
让我很心痛
to love you.
事事都相连
Everything is connected.
我还在发抖
I'm still shaking.
你每天都做手术吗
You do that every day?
一般周末休息
Well, not on the weekends, usually.
如果我也是外科医生 估计会变成酒鬼
I'm pretty sure I'd be an alcoholic if I had your job.
做医生的 貌似不允许酗酒
Well, they kind of frown upon alcoholism in my line of work, so...
酒量不错
Nice.
看吧
See?
这就是为什么我不能当外科医生
That's why I could never be a surgeon.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink.
我得走了
I-I gotta go.
再喝一杯
One more.
来吧 拜托 我也只能帮你喝两杯了
Come on. Please. It's the least I can do.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
克里斯蒂娜 我不知道告诉你有什么好处
Cristina, I don't know what good this is doing.
确实没好处 这...
There isn't any good. This--
说真的 这有哪门子的好处
Seriously, how could this be doing any good?
我不是说... 克里斯蒂娜 我...
I'm not saying-- Cristina, I--
别叫我的名字
Stop saying my name.
足骨和腿骨相连
The foot bone's connected to the leg bone.
腿骨和膝盖骨相连
The leg bone's connected to the knee bone.
我想补偿你
I want to fix this.
我想补偿你
I want to fix this.
你想要我做什么 我都愿意做
Whatever you want me to do, I will do.
可这...
But this...
你这是要我去伤害你
You're asking me to hurt you.
你这是要我
You're asking me to...
用那些细节来折磨你
torture you with the details...
你和别的女人上♥床♥的细节
Of you having sex with another woman.
对
Yes.
如果拆掉其中一个部分...
And if you take one piece out...
我想知道...
I wanna know...
每一个细节
every detail.
你想补偿我
You wanna fix this?
就告诉我究竟是怎么回事
I wanna know how this happened.
其余部分就分崩离析
The rest just falls apart.
你在一个85岁的病人身上 找到了7.5厘米的
You've found a 7.5 centimeter triple-A
腹主动脉瘤 怎么解决
on your 85-year-old patient. Go.
做血管造影 评估他的心肺功能
Get an angio, assess his pulmonary and cardiac function,
看他是否适合做腔内修复
and see if he's a candidate for endovascular repair.
-不对 -为什么不对
- Nope. - Why not?
因为病人死了 就是被你治死的
Because the patient's dead. You killed him. He's dead.
我没治死他 我做了支架
I didn't kill him. I did a stent graft
现在 他没有发疝气的危险了
and now he's living without the threat of a rupture,
活得好好的
which is not dead.
我想你得去买♥♥束花了 因为他死了
I think you should buy him flowers, 'cause he dead.
他没死
He is not dead.
我用正确步骤 通过微创手术
I saved him the complications of an open procedure
治疗好他的并发症
with a minimally invasive technique.
他没死
He's... not dead.
-我们停下来干嘛 -因为我们聊完了
- Why are we stopping. - Because we're done.
因为我治死他了吗 我说了我没有
Because I killed him? I told you, I did not kill him.
我知道 你也知道
I know, and so do you,
即便我不停地吓唬你
even when I try to psych you out of it,
这意味着...
which means...
你已经准备好答辩了
You're ready for the boards.
托雷斯氏要领 你已经牢记于心了
The Torres method is inside you.
现在我得回家找我老婆
So I'm gonna go home to my wife
因为我已经受够在每天黎明时分
because I am sick of pushing this baby around this park...
推着婴儿车在公园里闲逛了
every morning at the butt crack of dawn.
我呢
And I...
你没事了 格蕾
Uh, you're free, Grey.
想干嘛干嘛去吧
Go do whatever it is you do.
好吧
Okay.
别会错意 这样挺爽
Don't get me wrong, I love this.
这样也挺爽
Oh, I like that, too.
可是 这是你
But, um, this is your
和克里斯蒂娜在地下道里喝咖啡
"drink coffee in the tunnels with Cristina,
恶嘴埋怨这个世界的时候
bitch mode, griping about the world" time.
你专属的杨氏时间 怎么不去了
This is your Yang time. Wh-What's going on?
没什么 你不想继续了吗
Nothing's wrong. You want me to stop?
我没说不想继续
I didn't say you should stop.
我是想问你怎么不去了
I asked you what's wrong.
该死的
Oh, damn it.
怎么了
What?
"卓越仅仅是一个习惯" 亚里士多德
"'Excellence is not an act, but a habit.' Aristotle."
艾弗里 为什么亚里士多德的名言
Avery, what is Aristotle doing
出现在了小组会议上
in our staff meeting,
而且为什么是你在发文件
and why are you even in here handing these out?
你是想问我什么时候开始工作
You mean when I could be practicing medicine
或者准备答辩
or studying for my boards?
是啊 我也这么问过自己
Yeah, I've asked myself that same question.
好好吃啊
This is delicious.
亨特什么时候给做甜甜圈的阿姨涨工资了
When did Hunt bump up the doughnut budget?
作为主任 我坚定地相信
As chief, I'm a firm believer
多种多样的好吃的点心
that a nice variety of baked goods
是会议的良好开端
is the right way to start any meeting.
作为主任
As chief?
什么意思啊
What are you talking about?
-没开玩笑吧 -真的假的
- Seriously? - Seriously?
等等 发生什么事了
Wait. What happened?
各位 冷静一下
Okay, calm down, everyone.
亨特医生和杨医生感染上了流感
Dr. Hunt and Dr. Yang are down with the flu.
亨特医生请假期间 我先代理主任一职
I'll be acting chief in Dr. Hunt's absence.
也许一天 也许一周
Could be a day. Could be a week.
今天的议程是什么
What do we got for today?
我来理一理
Let me get this straight.
亨特医生要你
Dr. Hunt asked you
代理主任一职
to fill in as chief--
你 马克·斯隆
You, Mark Sloan,
-点名找你吗 -没错
- by name? - Yes, he did.
还有别的问题吗
Any other questions?
我喜欢"卓越仅仅是一个习惯"这句
I like the part about "Excellence is not an act but a habit."
我在简氏餐厅定了位子
So I got us a reservation at Jane's on market.
就是灯光闪闪的那家
It's the one with the little twinkly lights all around it.
你们去过了吗 新开的
Have you been there yet? It's new.
-没有 -又漂亮又有情调
- We haven't. - It's beautiful and kind of romantic,
我知道女士之夜和约会之夜是不一样的
and I realize that ladies night is different than date night,
可我已经在实验室呆了两个星期了
but I have been in the lab for the last two weeks,
全身一股甲醛味 我就想...
and smelling like formaldehyde, and I just--
我想"熠熠生辉"一下下
I need to be someplace beautiful.
好 我挺你
Yeah, of course.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表