Did you have something to add, Dr. Yang?
没有 该说的都说了
Nope. All good.
这样按会疼吗
Does that hurt?
不疼
Nope.
那这样呢
What about--
是了 等了六年才治疗
Yeah. That's what happens
病就会发展到这种程度
when you wait six years to get treated.
她还真不含蓄
So she's not shy.
可不是 含蓄不是我的菜
Yeah, I know. I never went for shy.
我一直有看理疗家
I've been working with a naturopath.
我决定尝试下非主流疗法
I figured I'd try the nontraditional route.
确实有好转
It helped.
真的
It did.
但后来越来越疼
But the pain started to kick up,
我就去看真正的医生了
so I saw a real doctor.
他本来要给我介绍了一位矫形医生
And he was gonna send me to an orthopedic surgeon,
但我突然想到 "等等
but then I was like, "Hold up.
尤马·罗宾斯的结婚对象不就是个现成的吗"
Yuma Robbins just married one of those."
不过那可不是真正的婚礼
Not that it was a real wedding.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她不知道你在开玩笑
Oh, um, she thinks you're serious.
我没在开玩笑的 图森小姐早就已经结过婚了
Oh, I am serious. Tucson's already married.
前面的菲尼克斯 尤马 这里的图森
以及后面的弗拉格斯塔夫等都是亚利桑那州的城市
尼克在用这些城市名称代指罗宾斯医生的名字亚利桑那
跟他
To him.
她爱我哟
She loves me.
那时10岁 是在我的树屋里
We were 10, it was in my tree house,
还用小草做了戒指
and we had rings made of crabgrass.
你大概是我亲过的最后一个男人
You're probably the last guy I ever kissed.
那个仪式美极了 她哥哥蒂姆主持的
It was a beautiful ceremony. Tim officiated, her brother.
他让我发誓 不要再扯她自行车上的彩带
He made me swear to stop pulling the streamers off of her bike.
那本来不是问题的
It was an issue for a while.
我更担心的是 你的疼痛感有多强
I'm a little concerned about how much pain you're in.
我会让你做一些新的扫描检查
So I am going to order some new scans.
这些是多久以前的
These are how old?
9或12个月前 我要带着
9, you know, maybe 12 months. I had to finish up a project
一群外行爬上K2峰
on the guys who carry all the tourists' crap up K-2.
又称乔戈里峰 世界第二高峰
拄着拐杖吗
With a cane?
我留守在大本营
I stayed at base camp.
跟疼痛做斗争 不是吗
Play through the pain, right?
-不 -没人支持我吗
- No. - Anybody?
她一直这么苦瓜脸 还是我要死了
Is she always like that or am I dying?
不会的 你的病会好转的
No, you are going to be fine,
因为她是医生中的战斗机
because she is a genius with a scalpel.
下手干净利落 你都没有感觉
She'll be in and out, and you won't even know it.
甚至连麻♥醉♥药♥都不用
And they're not even gonna use drugs.
不用 就给你喝点菊花茶
Nope, nope, just, um, chamomile tea.
你真是太可爱的
You are so damn cute.
天天跟你一起 她怎么还有心思工作
How does she get through a work day with you around?
我不知道噢
I don't know.
我都忘了我有多想念你
I forgot how much I missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
我们的外科轮值安排很灵活
And our surgical rotations often allow
会给医生空出连续多天
flexibility to set aside consecutive days
用来做研究 或必要的实地考察
for research projects and field work if necessary.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我要跟其他人共用一个办公室吗
Would I have to share an office?
我们没有...
We don't h--
我需要去问问
I'll have to check on that.
主治医生有特定的停车位
Are parking spaces assigned for attendings,
还是我们要自己去找
or do we have to, like, find our own?
我需要去问问
I'll have to check on that.
好了 我们只要把这个扭进去
All right, we just need to screw this down
再调整到合适的位置
and then adjust it to fit.
然后...
Well...
马克说让我做脂肪移植
Mark said that I get to graft the fat.
这得多酷啊
How cool is that?
是很酷
Yeah, that's cool.
接下来30秒我将扮演你的知心大哥
I'm gonna be your big brother for 30 seconds.
好的
Okay.
茱莉亚想跟马克生个孩子
Julia wants to have a baby with Mark.
她想什么 她说了什么
She what? What did she say?
-我不知道 -什么叫你不知道
- Well, I don't know. - What do you mean, you don't know?
那他怎么回答的 现在怎么样了
Wh-what did he say? How did it go down?
30秒知心大哥时间结束
My 30 seconds of brotherly advice is over.
我要去检查下病人
I gotta go check on a patient.
别啊 他愿意要孩子吗
No, I--oh, does he want to do it?
他的表现是对这个建议很激动吗
I mean, did it seem like he was excited about it?
还是露出一脸"没搞错吧"的表情
Or does he seem like, "That's an insane idea"?
因为确实很愚蠢 我...
Because it is. Yeah, you know what? I...
我希望你告诉他 那主意很愚蠢
D--I hope you told him that it's an insane... idea.
你的问题是不是也很恶心
Are all your questions gross?
恶心 什么叫恶心啊
Gross? What do you mean, gross?
他们不停地问我肠子啊
Uh, they keep asking me about bowels
还有血便
And bloody stools?
你是普外 不问这些问啥
It's general surgery. What do you expect?
你还真是会安慰人
You're not helping, at all.
我的考官就是个老古董
My guy is a freakin' fossil.
他上回近手术室
The last time he was in the O.R.,
估计还是用蜡烛照明
it was lit by candles.
或许我就待这吧 就在这个隔间里
Maybe I'll just live in here, in this stall,
不停吐着
in my filth...
直到吐死
till I die.
这里有病人 走开
Sick woman in here. Go away.
我迫切需要进去
Uh, I-I really need to get in there.
抱歉 维修中暂停使用
Sorry. Closed for maintenance.
-让我进去吧 -请稍后再来
- Please let me in. - Come back later!
那些申请人一直想去看健身房♥
Hey, the applicants keep asking to see the gym.
我要带他们去吗
Should I show it to 'em?
我可不想那里的蜘蛛网
'Cause I don't want the, you know, cobwebs
和各种臭味把他们吓倒
and sweaty menthol stench to scare them--
我什么时候变成咨♥询♥专家了
When did I become the advice columnist?
-你很敏感呗 -那我很抱歉
- Touchy, touchy. - Well, I'm sorry.
只是今天好像没人能自己做决定
It's just, no one can seem to make up their own mind today.
大家其实都会自己做决定
Oh, people do make up their own minds.
只是需要点帮助 让他们自己意识到
They just need a little help getting there.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
如果有人来询问我的看法
Okay, if someone comes to me with a problem...
我会告诉他们一个隐喻
Yeah. I give them a metaphor.
隐喻
A metaphor?
一种修辞方式...
A figure of speech which--
我知道什么隐喻
Yes, I know what a metaphor is.
太好了
Fantastic.
下面 再有人找你 问你的意见
Now the next time someone comes to you with a problem,
你就告诉他们一个隐喻
You just give them a metaphor.
什么样的隐喻都行吗
Any kind of metaphor?
可不 这正是此法的美妙之处
See? That's the beauty of it.
他们会自己从中体会出一些含义
They'll draw some meaning from it,
然后这个含义就会帮助他们
and it'll help them make the decision
做出他们本来也会自己做出的决定
they were gonna make in the first place.
我还是保持诚实吧 谢谢
I'll stick with being honest. Thank you.
随你的便 但是万一他们听了你的建议
Suit yourself, but when they take your advice
结果却强差人意
and it doesn't work out,
诚实就会害死你咯
honesty can bite you in the ass.
你是不是不该在这 这可是男洗手间
If you don't mind, it is a men's room.
怎么了 有什么了不起的 你们不都是医生吗
What? What? You're supposed to be doctors.
男人的身体我见得多了 女人的身体你们也见过
I've seen your things. You've seen mine.
只不过就是些血肉和软骨而已 有什么好大惊小怪的
It's all just flesh and cartilage. Get over it!
艾普丽尔 搞什么
April, wh --
杰克森 一切顺利吗
Oh, hey, Jackson. How's it going?
不怎么样 你呢
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表