我今天跟你
I'm on your service today.
你熟悉了我的病人吗
Are you up on my patients?
克莱夫 克莱夫 专心点
Karev? Karev, can you focus?
好的 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
是急诊 我们走吧
Oh, that's the E.R. Let's go.
试验愉快
Happy scrubbing.
固定好动脉瘤 然后夹住它
You immobilize the aneurysm and place the clip.
等下 让我来夹动脉瘤吗
Wait. I'm clipping the aneurysm?
若它破了怎么办
What if it ruptures?
我会夹住动脉瘤的近端和远端
I-I clip proximal and distal to the aneurysm.
若你破坏了穿孔的血管呢
What if you damage the perforating vessels?
我会临时夹住大动脉
I throw a temporary clip on the parent artery.
如果你不想让我做也没关系
It's okay if you don't want me to do it.
我知道自己上周犯了大错
I-I know that I- I really messed up last week.
确实如此
Yes, you did.
但你还是学生
But you're still a student,
这样你才能进步
and this is how you learn.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
你会劝马克 让他跟茱莉亚住一起吗
Are you gonna tell Mark to move in with Julia?
他们在一起有什么共同话题啊
I mean, what do they even really talk about?
她天天跟眼球打交道 多倒胃口
You know, she sews eyeballs for a living. It's gross.
而且 她头发那么少
I mean, plus, she has really thin hair,
可能是更年期早期的征兆
which can be a-a sign of early menopause.
我们不该谈论这种事
We don't talk about stuff like this.
确实不该谈论这种事
We don't talk about stuff like this.
那术前准备见
I will see you in pre-op.
你都不用肺表面活性剂
You're not using the oil.
托米呼吸困难时 阿历克斯都会用
Alex uses his oil when Tommy's distressed.
可以防止血氧继续降低
It keeps him from desaturating.
他的氧饱和度非常低 我觉得活性剂不会...
His sats are really low. I don't think the oil is--
-用就是了 -有谁能呼叫罗宾斯医生吗
- Just use the oil. - Can we page Dr. Robbins?
不用 呼叫克莱夫医生 阿历克斯...
No, page Dr. Karev. Alex--
赶快呼叫罗宾斯
Page Robbins now!
你能描述下疼痛吗
Can you describe the pain?
不好说 就好像...
I don't know. It just, uh...
就好像...
It's like a...
胸口被东西压着
It--it's crushing me
而我无法动弹
and I can't shake it.
把心电图给我
Hand me the E.K.G.
看着像前侧壁心肌梗死
It looks like anterolateral M.I..
我们都没想来医院
We almost didn't come in.
我们只会在这待到明天
We're only in town till tomorrow.
要去赶一艘前往阿♥拉♥斯加的邮轮
We're catching a cruise for Alaska.
卡洛先生 你是心脏病发
Mr. Carroll, you're experiencing a heart attack.
我们要带你去导管室
We need to take you up to the cath lab
做血管成形术
for an angioplasty.
能告诉我你感觉到胸口痛时
Can you tell me what you were doing
是在做什么吗
when you felt the chest pain?
我们不过是在旅馆外面走走
We just went out to walk around our bed and breakfast.
就像是有一架钢琴
And it was like a piano fell
砸到我胸口
onto my chest.
就是说你在散步
So you were walking.
没有在跑步 或其他什么
You weren't running or anything else
会引起胸痛的事情吗
that might have triggered the pain?
事实上...
Well...
我们看到一头狮子
We saw a lion.
刚才的状况很诡异啊
So that was a little awkward.
刚刚和科琳 你不觉得
Don't you think, that thing with Colleen?
她有点太激动了吗
How she was-- she got so emotional.
就好像你们曾有过一段
Almost seems like you guys were a thing.
-是的 她就是那样 -是吗
- Yeah, she gets like that. - Oh, really?
"她就是那样" 好像你很了解她
She gets like that, like you know how she gets,
-你们真有过一段吗 -凯丽
- like you were a thing? - Callie.
怎么了 我只是问问嘛
What? It's not... What? I'm just asking.
又不是啥大事
It's not a big deal.
是有过 我们是有过那么一小段情史
Oh, we were. We were a...a little bit of a thing
很久以前了
a very long time ago.
这种事你应该告诉我啊
Seems like something you would've mentioned.
我完全没觉得需要告诉你
Well, it didn't even occur to me.
在医院里 你是不是还跟其他人交往过
Have you dated other people in the hospital
而且还忘记告诉我了
it hasn't occurred to you to tell me about?
让我说 我们别谈这个了
Okay, you know what? We're not doing this.
没事 这没啥大不了
No, it's totally fine.
我会把我的情史也都告诉你
I mean, I'll tell you about my exes.
我知道你的过去
I know about your exes.
不是全部 你不知道克莱夫
Not all of them. You don't know about Karev.
克莱夫 我知道克莱夫
Karev. I know about Karev.
告诉我一个数字就行 大概有几个
Look, just give me a number. Ballpark.
五个 十个 还是数不清
What, five? Ten? A hundred?
新生儿重症监护室呼叫 我得走了
Okay, that's the NICU. I have to go.
别 别 不能就这么算了
No, no, no, no, no. You can't just go.
抱歉了 但是孩子们需要我
I'm sorry, but the babies, they need me, so...
亚利桑那
Arizona--
打断一下 等等 你听
Oh, I'm sorry. Wait. Wait. Wh--
"罗宾斯医生 帮帮我们"
"Dr. Robbins, please help us."
一个数字就好
Just--just give me a number.
就给个数字 仅此而已
Just give me a number. Just give me a number.
一到两个 满意了
One or two, okay?
就这些了
That's--that's it.
一到两个
One or two.
还不是很多
That's not so bad.
也许她应该养只狗
Maybe she should've gotten a dog.
让小狗去追球
A dog fetches balls.
或者 养只捣蛋的狗
Maybe, you know, a rascally dog.
爱咬鞋子
He chews shoes.
但可不会把脾脏都咬出来
But he doesn't eviscerate your spleen.
不要说这是因为你太爱狮子了
Yeah, and don't say it's because you love lions so much.
若真的爱狮子
If you love lions,
就不会把它养在家里
you wouldn't want it to live in your home.
而是希望那头狮子能在丛林中
You would want that lion to roam freely
跟其他狮子一起自♥由♥自在
in the jungle with other lions
在那里 它们可以尽情撕咬
where they can eviscerate the spleens of...
小羚羊
gazelles.
小羚羊那是狮子的猎物吧
That's what lions eat, gazelles?
我想我在节目中看到过
I think I saw that on a show
它们在追捕一群小羚羊
where they were chasing a herd of gazelles.
我得罪谁了吗
Have I offended someone?
怎么这里出奇地安静
'Cause it's awfully quiet in here.
别告诉我 你有一头
Well, don't tell me you own
这样狂野的宠物 而我不知道
an exotic pet that I don't know about.
格蕾 你跟猴子一起住吗
Grey, you living with a monkey?
别告诉我你养了只猴子
Please don't tell me you're living with a monkey.
没有 没有猴子
No. No monkeys.
亨特你呢
Uh, Hunt?
没有 克里斯蒂娜不喜欢宠物
No. Cristina doesn't believe in pets.
克里斯蒂娜不喜欢的东西多了去了
Cristina doesn't believe in a lot of things.
那好吧
Okay, then.
抽吸
Suction.
对不起 能再解释一遍吗
I'm sorry. Explain it again?
在做血管成形术时
During the angioplasty,
卡洛先生再次心脏病发
Mr. Carroll had another heart attack.
我们用气囊稳定了他的病情
We placed a balloon pump to stabilize him,
但也只能维持一小会
but that only buys us a little time.
他们需要做手术 艾玛
They're gonna have to do surgery, Emma.
但他会没事的 对吗
But he--he's going to be okay?
若我们能尽快做冠脉搭桥术
If we can perform a coronary artery bypass soon,
我认为能及时控制住病情
I'm hopeful that we've caught it in time.
我很抱歉 小艾
I am so sorry, Em.
你等这趟旅行等了五十年
You've been waiting for this trip 50 years.
这趟邮轮之旅是孩子们
This cruise was a... gift
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表