对于医生来说 为了让你康复
A painful irony for doctors
可能会先让你病得更重 这件事既讽刺
is that we often have to make you sicker
又令人痛苦
in order to heal you.
梅根
Megan?
梅根
Megan.
你是谁
Who -- Who are you?
抱歉 我就想骗骗你
Sorry. I had to do it.
能帮我解开这东西吗
Will you unstrap me from this thing
瞧你都瘦成什么样了 快让我抱抱
so I can hug your ridiculously pale body?
好吧
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
如果骨头愈合情况不佳 我们会折断再续
If a bone has healed unevenly, we have to rebreak it.
如果伤疤结痂过厚
If a scar is too thick,
我们会把痂去掉 让新伤口重新结痂
we have to scrape it off and create a new wound.
我们让你崩溃 是为了让你重新站起来
We break you down to rebuild you.
我没留在那个坑里
I was not kept in that hole.
轰炸时我被扔进洞里
I was tossed in the hole when the bombing started.
他们想要保护我
They were trying to protect me.
创伤外科医生不容易进驻伊♥拉♥克♥
Trauma surgeons aren't easy to come by in Iraq.
-那么这些年 你 -我得到很好的治疗
- So all these years, you -- - I was treated really well.
如果我敢离开 他们会杀了我的
They'd just, you know, kill me if I left.
你妻子真漂亮
Your wife is really pretty.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- I'm really happy to meet you. - Me too.
好久不见
Hey, stranger.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别说了 宝贝 没事了 没事了
Babe, it's okay. It's okay. I'm okay.
我
I'm --
好的 你得起来
Okay. You're gonna have to --
-你哪里疼 -怎么了
- What hurts? - What's wrong?
六个月前有一次轰炸
There was a bombing six months ago.
我中了榴霰弹
I...took some shrapnel.
有一些术后并发症
There were post-op complications.
伤口愈合得不好
It didn't heal so well.
好了 行了 大家请听我说
Okay. All right, everyone! Listen up, please!
首先 感谢大家
First, I want to thank you all
在昨晚的事件中保持冷静
for keeping your heads during the events of last night.
多亏有你们 损伤并不严重
Thanks to you, there were very minimal injuries,
消防队员也及时将火扑灭
and the firefighters were able to contain the blaze quickly.
但仍有部分损毁 后期需要修复
There was some damage, however, that will need to be repaired.
神经外科重症监护室 凯瑟琳实验室 肺诊所
The neuro ICU, the Cath lab, and pulmonary clinic...
她解雇了伊莱扎
She fired Eliza.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
给她点时间接受吧 被解雇很丢脸
Just give her some room. Getting fired is humiliating.
要给她多久
How much room?
几个小时 还是几天
Like, hours or days?
还有内镜检查室
...and endoscopy suites...
我又没被解雇过
I've never been fired.
护士站禁止非医护人员入内
These stations will be off-limits to pedestrian foot traffic.
斯蒂芬妮被送走了
Stephanie's gone.
她被直升机运送到德克萨斯州的烧伤中心
She was airlifted to a burn center in Texas.
3号♥至6号♥手术室暂且关闭
So until further notice,
恢复使用时间有待通知
ORs 3 through 6 are nonfunctional.
亨特 你妹妹在这里吗
Hunt, your sister's here?
是的 里格斯陪她去做CT了
Yeah, Riggs is taking her to CT.
里格斯和我 可能要请假了
Riggs and I, we're gonna need to take some leave.
理解 我会通知贝利的
Understood. I'll update Bailey.
会议一结束
Your sister will be our first priority
-我们就去看看你妹妹 -谢谢
- as soon as we're done here. Okay. - Thanks.
简述一下 由于目前情况尚未稳定
To recap, we are to avoid ORs 3 through 6
暂停使用3号♥至6号♥手术室及神经外科区域
and the entire neuro wing, as they are unstable.
四楼护士站停用 何时恢复
And also avoid fourth-floor nurses station
静待通知
until further notice.
实习医生格蕾
第十四季 第一集
你还要上班吗
You're working?
是的 我要上班
Yeah, I'm gonna work.
梅根情况如何
How's Megan?
她还活着
She's alive.
怎么说呢 情况不算好
And -- well, not quite well,
但她很幽默 很聪慧 活生生的
but she's funny and sharp and very much alive,
可以说是充满活力
which is, you know, energizing.
这件事是个奇迹 这让我意识到
I mean, this miracle happened, and it makes me aware
我有能力为其他家庭
that I have the ability to make that miracle happen
创造奇迹 所以 是的
for someone else's family, so...yeah.
我要上班
I'm gonna work.
你今天不要陪欧文吗
You don't think you should be with Owen today?
你们了解我 我超级擅长处理危机
You know what -- I'm super-good in a crisis,
但现在危机已经解除了
but the crisis is over.
你来这里多久了
And you've been here for how long?
有几年了
Couple years now.
你有没有遇到某个
And have you met anyone...
对你来说 很重要的人
you know, significant?
等一下 梅根
Oh, h-hang one sec, Meg.
她情况怎么样
How is she doing?
她的腹部做了冷冻 但是
She's, got a frozen abdomen, but...
如果综合考虑的话 她的情况还算不错
You know, all things considered, she's pretty okay.
好极了
That's great.
你还好吗
And how are you?
总的来说 还不错
Yeah, all things considered, pretty okay.
-你呢 -我也是
- You? - Same.
抱歉 梅根 我们刚才说到哪里了
Sorry, Meg. Where were we?
我在问你 你有没有遇到真爱
I was asking if you met anyone,
而你在拖延时间 想给出让我不伤心的答案
and you were buying time to come up with an acceptable answer.
-我不是在拖延时间 -骗子
- I wasn't buying time. - Liar.
你听我说
Look.
我确实遇到了一个人
I-I did meet someone.
然后
And?
但她不是你
And...she's not you.
-编得挺好 -是吧
- Smooth. - Right?
二楼西南翼已经清理完毕
The southwest wing of the second floor has been cleared,
所有3至10号♥床的病人
so all of the patients in beds 3 through 10
可以转移到楼上了 明白吗
can be transported back upstairs, okay?
-德卢卡 陈述病情 -保·马蒂内 14岁
- DeLuca, what do you got? - Beau Martinez, 14 years old.
目前下颚疼痛
Presents with intense jaw pain
常伴有左侧头痛
and recurrent left-sided headaches.
保 你视线能跟着我手指移♥动♥吗
Beau, can you follow my finger?
很好
Good.
-疼痛什么时候开始的 -几个月前
- When did the pain start? - A few months ago.
上个月拍了X光片 医生没看出任何问题
They took these X-rays last month. They saw nothing.
医生开了止痛药 但不管用
They gave him pain pills that don't work,
现在连止痛药也不给他开了 因为
and now they won't give him any more 'cause --
他们觉得他可能是个瘾君子
They treat him like he's a drug addict or something.
我孩子不会这样的
That's not my kid.
他再也不能打棒球了
He can't even play baseball anymore.
他说在下颚和耳后乳突区有刀割样剧痛
He says it's a stabbing pain in the jaw and mastoid area.
我们应该给头部 颈部 下颌都做个CT
Thought maybe we should get a head, cervical, maxillofacial CT.
同意
Agreed.
保 没事了
Beau, I've got you.
我知道你疼痛难忍♥ 我会不眠不休
I know this pain is real, and I am not gonna rest
帮你找出病因并治好你
until we find out what it is and how to fix it.
我想你保证 也向你父亲保证
You have my word. You both do.
好的
Okay.
-这就是梅根·亨特的片子吗 -是的
- Is this Megan Hunt? - Yeah.
我见过的最严重的腹部创伤
Nastiest abdominal wound I've ever seen.
疝气很严重 瘘管也很大
Massive hernia, giant fistula.
腹壁的分层已经结痂并且粘连在一起
The abdominal layers have scarred and fused to each other.
她的小肠和结肠简直是
Her small bowel and colon are just --
一团糟
One big blob.
而且腹部健康的皮肤不够
And there's not enough healthy skin
伤口无法闭合
to properly close the wound.
我觉得我们应该给她充足的营养
I think we just optimize her nutrition,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表