-不了 -不了
- No. - No.
好了 听我数 一 二...
All right. On my count. One, two...
三
three.
开始了 凯普娜
Let's move, Kepner.
杨
Yang.
在输入林格氏液和浓缩红细胞后生命体征稳定
Vitals were stable after receiving L.R. and packed cells.
我进手术室的时候支气管已经插好了
The bronch was already placed when I entered into the O.R.
所以我用了激光内窥镜
So I proceeded with the laser endoscopy.
你的午饭吃得怎么样 格蕾医生
How was your lunch, Dr. Grey?
不错喽 实际上 根本没排队
Oh, it was fine. Actually, no line at all.
我拿到了三明治
I was able to get my sandwich,
找到我女儿 见到我丈夫
find my daughter, see my husband,
看了正在旁边房♥间进行的
go watch the groundbreaking surgery
突破性手术
that's going on right next door
还能按时回来工作
and still get back in time to do my work.
听起来很完美嘛 格蕾医生
Sounds like you have it all, Dr. Grey.
确实是 很完美
I do, actually. I have it all.
午饭的事听够了
I've heard enough about the lunch.
我看不到穿孔了
I don't see any more perforations.
我要缝合了
I'm gonna start closing.
我们应该去喝一杯庆祝
Oh, I'd say we should grab a drink and celebrate,
可我知道你容不得自己享乐
but I know you don't have room in your life for joy.
我喜欢在工作的地方专注于工作
Is it a crime that I like to focus
这是犯罪吗
when I'm in the workplace?
如果是的话 不好意思了
If so, my apologies.
我很专注
I focus.
像激光一样专注
I focus like a laser.
因此我才不犯错
That's why I don't make mistakes.
因此我的病人才能从手术中生存下来
That's why my patients survive surgery.
因此我不粗心大意...
That's why I'm not sloppy or careless...
我们少了块纱布
We're missing a sponge.
或者像我许多同事那样反复无常
or inconsistent like many of my colleagues are.
坦白说 我的学生大多都这样
Frankly, like most of my students are.
当你和这位爱说话的凯茜
When you and Chatty Cathy over here
美国某玩具公♥司♥生产的会说话的娃娃
探讨午饭的魔力时
were discussing the magic of lunch,
我替你投入了足够的专注
I was focused enough for both of us.
-贝利医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Bailey. - What?
我们少了块纱布
We're missing a sponge.
再数一遍啊
Well, count again.
数过了 数了三次了
We did. Three times.
我们都找遍了 除了...
We've looked everywhere except...
除了哪里
Except where?
病人体内
Inside the patient.
你清除血块了吗
Did you clear out the clots?
-对 -有粘连吗
-Yeah. - Were there any adhesions?
没有 血管根根分明
No, the vessels are clear,
但是肾脏已经坏死了
and yet the kidney is--is dead.
分流术怎么样
What if we tried a bypass graft?
肾脏移植
A kidney transplant.
完美匹配的肾源就在眼前
We've got the perfectly matched donor right next door.
他们曾共用三个肾
They used to share all three of those kidneys.
也不需要免疫抑制剂
Th-there's be no need for immunosuppressants
他们本来就是同卵双胞胎
because they're identical twins.
他们一直在默默拯救对方
They'd be saving each other.
很好 克莱夫 你的主意
Okay, Karev. It's your idea.
你来完成
Make it happen.
送到儿科监护病房♥之前家长希望见一下孩子
The parents wanted to see her before she went up to PICU.
她看起来好奇怪
She looks so weird.
另一个呢
Where's her sister?
我无法面对她只身一人
I cannot look at her without her sister.
宝贝 布兰迪不会有事的
Honey, Brandi's gonna be fine.
你会见到她的
She'll be here, too.
她们两个都会没事的
They're both gonna be fine.
安迪需要回手术室
We need Andi back in the O.R.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong?
需要进行肾脏移植
We're gonna do a kidney transplant.
布兰迪的肾脏衰竭
Brandi's kidney failed.
累及到其他器官 包括心脏
It's straining her other organs including her heart.
-别 你们不能这样 -没事的 让他去吧
- No, you can't. - It's okay. Let them take her.
我不能再失去一个了 别这样
I can't lose them both. Please. No. You can't.
还需要多久 我要帮忙吗
How much longer? You need me to scrub in?
快了
Almost there.
不能再快一点吗
Well, can you be almost there a little faster?
好了 取下来了
There. Got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
快开门
Open the friggin' door.
肾脏看起来很健康 准备好了吗
Kidney looks healthy. Are you ready?
好了 快去洗手
Yeah. Go ahead and scrub in.
在输入林格氏液和浓缩红细胞后生命体征稳定
Vitals were stable after receiving L.R. and packed cells.
我进手术室的时候
The bronchoscope was already in place
支气管镜已经插好了
when I entered the O.R.
所以我先用上了激光内窥镜
so I started with the laser endoscopy.
马上我就清楚地看见了肿瘤
I had good visualization of the tumor almost immediately.
形容一下肿瘤
Tell me about the tumor.
血供丰富
It was highly vascularized
已经侵蚀到了肺动脉
and had eroded through the pulmonary artery.
-你怎么知道 -我摸到的
- How do you know? - I felt it.
-怎么摸到的 -肺动脉上有个洞
- What did you feel? - A hole in the pulmonary artery.
-确定是肺动脉吗 -确定
- Are you sure that it was the pulmonary artery? - Yes.
还是瞎摸摸而已
Or did you just blindly feel it?
做什么摸到什么我自己很清楚
I knew what I was doing and what I felt.
-你亲手摸到的吗 -我亲手摸到的
- You had your hand on it? - I had my hand on it
-顺着解剖位置摸到的 -百分之百确定吗
- and traced the anatomy. - Are you 100% sure?
她说了确定了
She said she's sure!
够了 真的够了
Enough! It's enough!
你够了 你不能这样继续下去
This is enough. You can't keep doing this.
你 你不能
You c--you can't...
他走了
He's gone.
抱歉阿尔特曼医生 但是斯人已逝
Dr. Altman, I--I'm sorry, but he's gone,
这样问下去也不会让他复生
and this is not gonna bring him back
所以别这样了
so please just stop.
拜托
Please.
你还好吗 凯普娜医生
Are you all right, Dr. Kepner,
还是说你需要时间平静一下
or do you need time to gather yourself?
不 我
No, I...
不需要
No.
好吧
Okay, then.
我百分之百确定
I am 100% sure.
好
All right.
亨利的心脏停跳了
Henry flatlined.
我们做了按压 推了肾上腺素
We did compressions, pushed epi,
窦性心动过缓 加高剂量肾上腺素
got a sinus brady, pushed high-dose EPI.
心脏再次停跳
He flatlined again.
我们继续进行了按压
We did more compressions.
直到我和韦伯医生认为
We continued in this manner until both Dr. Webber and I
他的心脏不可能复跳
decided that his heart would not start.
死亡时间晚上8:52
We called time of death at 8:52 p.m.
你完全有理由生气 克莱夫
You have every reason to be pissed with me, Karev.
我耍了你
I played you.
我想上台
I wanted in on that surgery,
于是就选最弱的人下手
and I looked for the weakest link,
而那个人是你
and it was you.
没什么
That's all right.
吃一堑长一智
Next time I'll know better.
这不是小事
It's not all right.
那一刻本来属于你
That was your moment,
却被我抢走了
and I took it away from you.
今天我的所为 很可悲
What I did today was... sad.
很可怜
It was pathetic.
一个被恐惧蛊惑的老人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表