I probably saved your life.
之后我帮你做个心电图 现在起来
I'll run an EKG on you later. Just get up.
你本应该挺我的
You're supposed to have my back.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
好吗 我喝醉了
All right? I-I-I was drunk,
-我气坏了 -我的天
- I was pissed off-- - Oh, for the love of--
不 我搞砸了 你总是搞砸
No, I screwed up! You screw up all the time.
我谁都没有 你们是我的全部
I don't have anybody. You guys are all I have.
-你们得原谅我 -好
- You have to forgive me! - Fine!
管他什么呢 原谅你了
Whatever. Forgiven.
只要 从那该死的床上起来
Just... get up out of the damn bed.
抱歉 我被叫到这儿
Oh, sorry. I was paged here.
是我们
That was us.
我们也叫了你妻子 你知道她在哪吗
We paged your wife, too. Do you know where she is?
这是这一段时间我也想知道的
Well, that is the question of the hour.
我不知道她在哪儿
I have no idea where she is.
好吧 我们待会儿再谈她
Well, we'll fill her in later.
请关上门
Shut the door, please.
韦伯医生刚告诉我
Dr. Webber just informed me
在你的临床试验中 他换了
That he tampered with the drugs and placebos
药剂和安慰剂
in your clinical trial.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不
N-no.
是梅瑞狄斯做的
It was, uh... Meredith.
格蕾医生很明显是在掩护他
Dr. Grey apparently was covering for him.
她知道而且她
She knew and she...
尝试去保护他
was trying to protect him.
我很抱歉
You have my apologies.
我毁了你的临床试验
I destroyed your trial.
她没为你掩护
She wasn't covering for you.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在保护你妻子 你在做什么
I'm protecting your wife. What are you doing?
这是不对的 你知道的
This is wrong, and you know that.
你想对她做什么
What are you trying to do to her?
她想办法救阿戴尔 她想办法救我
She was trying to save Adele. She was trying to save me.
到什么程度你才能不再惩罚她
At what point are you gonna stop punishing her for that?
腹部感觉到疼痛吗
And there's no pain in your abdomen?
不
Nope.
真的吗 还是你在我面前逞强
Really? Or are you just being stoic for me?
我是穿着病服的病人
I'm a man in a gown.
我没法装着勇敢装着强壮
I can't pretend to be brave and strong.
你可以
You can.
我今天有点失态了
I kinda lost it today.
韦伯医生把我从急诊室赶出来
Dr. Webber kicked me out of the OR.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 所以
Okay, um, so...
你知道我们都觉得因为我是个医生
you know how we both figured that since I was a doctor
我就应该是相当地冷静
that... I would be really calm
-当你做手术的时候 -嗯
- while you were having your surgery? - Mm-hmm.
我们想错了
That may not be the case.
你也会像其他妻子一样手足无措吗
You're just a mess, like any ordinary wife would be?
是啊 真丢人
Yeah, it's pathetic.
我倒觉得很可爱
I think it's adorable.
我有慢性肿瘤
I have a chronic tumor condition.
经常要动刀
I'm a frequent flyer in the O.R.
那我每次都要这么窘了
I'm gonna be a basket case every time.
好可悲哦
So sad.
你要是打算进去的话还是多等会儿吧
Uh, if you're headed in there, you may want to wait.
他俩搞得就像
They're acting like
这男的刚打仗回来似的
he just came back from the wars.
怎么了
What?
主任出事了
Something happened with the chief.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们找你找了好几个小时了
We've been trying to reach you for hours.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
佐拉在哪儿
Where's Zola?
嘿 苏珊娜刚做完手术
Hey. Susannah just got out of surgery,
手术十分成功
and it went as well as it could have.
我们暂时还不知道细节
We're not gonna know much for a little while.
好的
Okay.
看这里
Look right here.
我们之前大吵了一架
We had such an awful fight right before.
我
I...
吵着吵着 我说到她的母亲
I brought up her mother in an argument,
这一直是我们的雷区
and th-that--that is one of the red buttons.
我发誓再也不这么做了
I swore I would never do that.
当时我抽什么风
Why--why did I do that?
她会原谅你的 你救了她的命
She'll forgive you. You saved her life.
最开始可能会 可等她好一些
Maybe for a while, and then she'll get better
记起来当时为什么下车 就不会了
and she'll remember why she got out of the car.
可能她记不起来
Maybe she won't. You know?
或许你们都决定遗忘这些 向前看
Maybe you both just decide to forget, move on...
装作什么都没发生
Pretend it never happened.
这样有用吗
Does that work?
试试总是好的
It can't hurt to try.
你结婚了吗
You married?
抱歉 我不该问的
I-I'm sorry. It's-- it's not my business.
我没想侵犯你的隐私
I didn't mean to pry.
没事 对
Oh, that's all right. Yes.
我结婚了
Yes, I'm married.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
你先把门关上
I want you to shut the door
坐下来
and then I want you to sit down.
你为了那个傻丫头
You're throwing your whole career away
抛弃了自己的事业吗
for that damn girl?
我的事业不会就这样结束的
This is not the end of my career.
药监局再也不会相信你了
The FDA will never come anywhere near you again.
你的胰岛细胞试验完蛋了
That is the end of your islet cell trial,
想让药监局批的其他试验
not to mention any other thing you might be cooking up with
-更是没戏了 -坐下来
- the FDA-- - Sit down!
你
You...
打开
Open it...
什么
What...
读第一页
And read the first page.
"人工胰脏:治疗糖尿"
"The artificial pancreas: A cure for diabet--"
不如这样写 "人工胰脏:
How about "The artificial pancreas:
"你放弃的一个绝佳机会
"A-a huge missed opportunity that you blew
-因为你" -念下一行
- Because you--" - Read the next line.
"负责人:玛兰达·贝..."
"Principal investigator: Miranda Bail--"
这试验是你的了
It's yours now.
我没有其他要批的试验了
I have no pending trials with the FDA.
自手术后 我每周都会验血
Ever since her surgery, Zola's had weekly blood tests,
今天的检查结果
and, uh, the results I got today
有点奇怪 所以我想检查下她
were a little weird, so I wanted to take a look at her.
对 一说到婴儿
Yeah, and, you know, with babies,
我是说 当医生打电♥话♥给我
I mean, when a doctor calls--
我很担心
I got worried,
所以我赶紧把她带来了
so I just rushed her right in,
估计把手♥机♥落在托儿所了
and I must have left my phone in the day care center.
还有你的呼机
And your pager.
我把呼机上交了 因为我被开除了
My pager I had to turn in because they fired me.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她的白细胞计数升高了
Her white count was elevated.
达到14.5 我想确定
14.5. Um, I wanted to make sure there wasn't
没出现术后感染或者脑脊液漏
a post-op infection or a C.S.F. leak or something.
在我看来 她现在情况不错
Um, on my exam, she looks fine.
无脊髓休克症状
No signs of spinal shock.
我给她重新做了全血球计数检测
I re-ran her C.B.C.,
她的白细胞计数为8
and her white count was 8.
完全正常
Totally normal.
估计是应压反应的作用
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表