我觉得应该由你做手术
I think you should do the surgery.
为什么
Why?
因为我们现在不是一条心
Because we're not a team right now.
动脉瘤破裂了怎么办
What happens if the aneurysm ruptures?
临时夹住供血动脉
Put a temporary clip on the feeding artery.
如果动脉瘤仍然流血不止怎么办
And if the aneurysm still bleeds?
我去控制颈总动脉
I gain control of the common carotid in the neck.
你准备用那种夹子
What kind of clip are you gonna go with?
看到了才知道
I won't know till I get in there.
你准备好了 开始吧
You're ready. Let's go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是主刀医生
You're the lead surgeon.
你该站那边
You're on that side.
你在另一边练习过了 不是吗
You practiced it the other way, didn't you?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 先生
No, Sir.
10号♥手术刀
10-blade.
你现在做什么
What are you doing now?
我们还要做每个小举动都向你汇报的事吗
Are we still doing the thing where I have to tell you every little move
这永远不过时
Never gets old.
你现在做什么
What are you doing now?
钝性分离腹壁的斜肌
Blunt separation of the oblique muscles.
很好
Neat.
你知道吗 自己有孩子之后
You know, you-- you have a kid
你总是担心搞砸他们
and you--you worry a lot about screwing them up.
像是你的言语或者行为
Like something that you do or say
或者你缄口不言 都会影响他们一生
or something you don't say will change them forever.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我只是在想 这个孩子的命运
I was just thinking that you're totally determining
现在完全掌握在你手中
the course of this kid's life.
你将决定这个孩子
You will determine whether or not
会不会由于外貌而遭到嘲讽
this kid gets made fun of for his looks,
会不会每年对着毕业照痛哭
or if he cries at his school picture every year.
今天你将决定
And today you will decide
他会和谁一起参加舞会
who he goes to the prom with,
他会和谁结婚
and who he will marry
退一步来说 他是否能结婚
or if--I mean, if he gets married at all,
是否会孤独终老
or if he dies alone,
相貌丑陋 无人疼爱
unattractive and unloved.
要我找斯隆来吗
Did you want me to call Sloan?
好了 我已分离出动脉瘤
Okay, I've isolated the aneurysm.
可以看清整个瘤颈
I can see the whole neck.
那是什么
What is that?
七毫米弧形夹
It's an angled 7 millimeter.
用小号♥直线夹
I'd go smaller, use a straight one.
-不 -不
- No. - No?
成败在此一举
You only get one shot at this.
用小号♥夹
Use a smaller clip.
我可能会用到弧形部分
I may need the extra length.
你可能会碰歪钻孔器
You could hit one of the perforators.
我小心操作 不会的
Not if I look where I'm going.
放下弧形夹
Put the clip down.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing now?
我在分离阑尾
I am isolating the appendix.
现在呢
And now?
在阑尾的基底部将其十字钳闭
I am cross-clamping the appendix at the base.
现在又在做什么
And what are you doing now?
不管你怎么不耐烦
Okay, you can get as pissed as you want,
我这么做是有原因的
but there is a reason that I'm having you do all this.
-我想要 -嘘
- I want to-- - Shh.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我不
I don't--I-I...
我不记得接下来要做什么
I can't remember what comes next.
吻合口已固定
Anastomosis is holding.
干得好
Nice work.
好了 进行肠段检查
Okay. We gotta run the bowel.
确保没出现
Make sure there isn't any...
该死
Okay, crap.
呃
Okay.
烧灼器
Cautery.
提起腹膜 横向切开
Lift up peritoneum, open transversely.
看吧 我就说
All right, this is what I am talking about.
剪刀扩大切口
Enlarge with scissors...
你连阑尾切除术
Why would I have you replace
都不记得
a mitral valve...
我为什么要让你做
when you can't even remember a--
闭上你的嘴我就能想起来
I can if you just please shut up.
我分不出哪段还有得救
I can't tell if any of this is viable.
这里呢 我是说 这看起来
Well, what about here? I mean, this looks--
不 这是没救的
No, it's crap.
注射荧光素没有 开始染色没
Is the fluorescein in? Have we started the dye?
现在开始
Starting now.
已进入
It's in.
灯 灯全关掉
Lights. Now. Kill the lights.
用五毫米夹
Use the 5 millimeter.
我把握十足 德里克
I'm looking right at it, Derek.
你得信任我
You have to trust me.
不 我做过上百次
No, I've done it hundreds of times.
用小号♥夹
Use a smaller clip.
该死
Damn it.
好了 准备进行"冒险之举"
Okay, I'm gonna do the matador move.
请给我针和彭氏拉钩
Can I have the needle and the penfield retractor?
我来抽吸
I've got the suction.
好了 各位 停下
Okay, everybody, stop.
好了 已阻断
Okay. It's holding.
完美阻断
Holding perfectly.
好的 请抽吸下
Okay, suction, please.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 给我亮起来
Come on. Give me something.
阿历克斯 这不够
Alex, there's not enough.
闭嘴
Shut up.
开灯
Lights.
我不记得下一步是什么
I can't remember the next step.
下次教训实习生脚踏实地时
Well, you might remember this the next time
你也许会记得这一次
you're screaming at an intern for skipping the fundamentals.
直接你来做行吗
Will you just do it, please?
你慢慢想
Take your time.
会想起来的
It'll come back.
不会的 老实说 就算我站这一整天
No, it won't. Honestly. I can stand here all day.
也不会
It's not gonna...
我的天 你也不知道
Oh, my God. You don't know, either.
别把话题扯我身上
Oh, don't try to make this about me.
那你告诉我下一步做什么
Okay, then tell me what to do.
-你该知道怎么做的 -你也是
- You should know what to do. - So should you.
我比你更久
Well, it's been even longer
-没做这个了啊 -我需要你帮忙
- since I've done one. - Well, I need your help.
我们现在本该在帮她的
We need to be helping her right now.
是不是该在阑尾近端结扎
You probably want to ligate at the proximal edge,
记得用直线钳
apply a straight clamp,
接着荷包缝合阑尾基底部
and lay down a purse-string suture at the base.
-没错 -当然 谢谢 我来吧
- Right. - Of course. Thank you. I got it.
我来吧
I got it.
不用羞愧
No shame.
一点不必
No shame at all.
你还是憨瑟
You're still the Goober.
是冈瑟
It's Gunther.
那是
Sure.
我不能
Uh, I can't...
如果我缝合他 就是让他等死
If I close him, I'm leaving him to die.
他会死于败血症
He'll die of sepsis.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表