I've seen injuries like this in Iraq
在被虐待的病人身上见过
in patients who were tortured.
她遭受了严重虐待 X光上一清二楚
She was abused. It's all over the X-rays.
我们得通知警方
Okay, we have to call the police.
别冲动
Just stay calm.
她不开口我们就不能妄下定论
We don't know anything for sure until she talks.
亨特 她颞骨骨折了
Hunt, she has a temporal bone fracture.
我得经中颅窝路径进入
I'm gonna have to do a middle fossa approach.
在她腹腔动脉有颗动脉瘤
There's an aneurysm in her celiac artery.
得装个支架血管放里头
I'll need to put a graft in.
可以开始麻醉了 主任
She's ready to be put under, chief.
等等
Wait.
当时有人在追你 对不对
You were running from someone, right?
所以你才会坠崖吗 没人会害你了
Is that how you fell? No one's gonna hurt you.
我们只想知道你的名字
We just need to know your name.
他叫我"苏珊"
He--he called me "Susan."
但我叫"霍莉"
But I-I think it's "Holly."
紫色标签那页开始是
Beneath the purple tab you'll find case studies
西北纪念医院
芝加哥
去年的病例研究
from the past year.
而黄色标签那页后面 是我在
Under the yellow tab, a list of programs
总住院医师任期时制定的一些规划
instituted during my tenure as chief resident.
绿色标签下
Under the green tab--
"凯普娜欢欣鼓舞的言谈举止
"Dr. Kepner's cheerful demeanor
和对待病人温柔亲切的态度
and pleasant bedside manner
使我在康复期间如沐春风"
made my recovery period a true pleasure."
这封信是以前的病人写的
Letters from former patients.
这一封足足有五页纸啊
This one's... five pages.
还只是我万千满意病人之一哟
Just one of many satisfied customers.
好了 现在看看蓝色标签下的
Okay, moving on to the blue tab--
获奖和赞扬
Awards and accolades.
对 她就叫霍莉·维勒
Yes, her name was Holly Wheeler.
我们现在还一无所知
We don't know anything yet.
不要妄下论断
Let's not jump to conclusions.
这消息已经传疯了
It was all over the news.
她当时和她母亲在杂货店里
She was in the grocery store with her mom,
然后就被某个人拐走了
and somebody just... took her.
那还是2000年的夏天
It was the summer of... 2000.
那这可能就是她了
So this could be her.
也就是说 她当时
I mean, what, she was probably
也才八♥九♥岁啊
8 or 9 at the time?
她当时六岁 她们不是在超♥市♥里面
She was 6, and they weren't in the supermarket,
而是大街上
they were outside.
她妈妈碰到了一个熟人
Her mom bumped into a friend,
开始聊起周末举♥行♥街区聚会的事
started talking about the block party they were having that weekend.
她能带份沙拉来吗
Uh, could she bring a salad?
他们的甜品已经够了
They had enough dessert already.
于是她这才发现
I mean, that's how long it took for her to realize
孩子不见了
that her child wasn't there anymore.
每次塔克出门
That story runs through my head
我的脑中就会闪现这些画面
every time Tuck walks out the door.
对 我们不知道那个女孩是不是她
And--and yeah, we don't know if this is her,
所以大家不要提这事了 专心手术吧
so please let's just stop talking about it and operate.
贝利 谢博德 能暂停一下吗
Bailey, Shepherd, can you stop for a moment?
什么事
What is it?
警方想核对一下她手臂下的胎记
The police want us to check for a birthmark under her arm.
另一边 还要上面一些
The other side, further up.
-杨医生收 -谢谢
- Delivery for Dr. Yang. - Thank you.
又不是送你的
That's not for you.
你报♥警♥啊 警♥察♥就在那儿
Call a cop. There's one over there.
哪家又看上我啦
Who's on my jock now?
克利夫兰诊所 挺不错的嘛
Cleveland Clinic. Pretty impressive.
反正我不会求你的
I'm not gonna grovel.
你知道我们这个项目和克利夫兰诊所不相上下
You know we're as good a program as Cleveland Clinic.
而且还有个庞大的干细胞项目
And we've got a major stem cell project,
欢迎你的加入
one that I welcome your input on.
至于导师嘛
And as far as teachers,
我是个抢手货
I'm a catch.
-也在求你了 -饼干真甜
- And I'm groveling. - It's sweet.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
能动下脚趾头吗
Okay. Can you wiggle your toes?
疼吗
Painful?
正常 坠崖的时候你的头被撞得很厉害
Yeah. You hit your head pretty hard when you fell.
不过你的状况挺好
But you're doing great, okay?
霍莉 我是芬切尔医生
Holly, I'm Dr. Fincher.
我是院里的心理治疗师
I'm a therapist who works for the hospital.
能让警方问你几个问题吗
Is it okay if the police ask you a few questions?
不愿意可以不回答
Only if you feel up to it.
霍莉 你知道囚禁你的人叫什么吗
Do you know his name, Holly, the man that was keeping you?
没事的
It's okay.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
约瑟夫·英格斯
Joseph Ingles.
很好 这个信息很重要
That's great. Really helpful.
你能描述一下你所处的环境吗
Now can you tell us anything about where you were living?
是栋房♥子 一间公♥寓♥
Was it a house, an apartment?
是栋房♥子
It was a house.
一层楼 还有间地下室
One story. It has a basement.
附近有公路吗
Do you know if there was any roads nearby?
能听到车声吗
Could you hear cars?
他不让我出门
He didn't let me go outside.
霍莉 如果你不想继续我们就停
Holly, we can stop if you need to.
想停就说一声
Just let us know.
好吧 那我们就
Okay, then. Maybe we should--
就先到这里吧 停吧
we should take a break. Sure.
在报♥警♥之前 你们应该立即通知我
You should've called me the minute you talked to the police.
她有很严重的脑腹伤
She had major brain and abdominal injuries.
我的首要工作是挽救她的生命
My first concern was keeping her alive.
我理解 可是规章说要立即通知精神科医师
I understand, but the protocol is to call psych right away.
而你没有
You didn't,
现在我们的病人信赖于一个外科医生
and now our patient has bonded with a surgeon.
她叫格蕾
Her name is Dr. Grey.
格蕾医生 行 这是霍莉的选择
Dr. Grey. Fine. That's who Holly has chosen.
现在想不让她信赖都难
There's no breaking that bond now.
怎么了
What's going on?
芬切尔医生认为 最好由你来陪着霍莉
Dr. Fincher thinks that it's best that you stay with Holly,
至少先等到她父母来了再说
at least until her parents arrive.
可我没有心理治疗的经验
I have no psych training.
霍莉过去十二年的生活
Holly spent the last 12 years
没有任何的自主♥权♥和自♥由♥
with little to no control over anything in her life.
我们的任务是让她忘掉那些 让她知道
Our job is to break that pattern by letting her know that
现在自主♥权♥在她自己手里
she and she alone is in control here.
她要什么就给什么
Whatever she wants, she gets,
包括你在内
including you.
我们两个得共同努力
We'll have to work together on this.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 失陪了
Thank you. If you'll excuse me,
她的家人在等我的电♥话♥
the family's waiting for my call.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to say,
我很高兴她喜欢我
I'm flattered that she likes me,
可我有场非常重要的求职面试
but I have a really important job interview?
我只想问
I just wanted to ask you,
你想让我帮你改签机票吗
did you need me to reschedule your flight?
要 我可以搭今晚的最后一班飞机
Yes, I can take the last flight out tonight
我打车过去
and get a cab from here.
好
Okay.
坚持住
Hang in there.
任务艰巨啊
Tough case.
你做得不错
You're doing a good job.
可是我觉得我没有
Except that I'm not.
她的父母正赶过来
Her parents are on their way,
媒体都堵在停车场里
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表