那就拿个充气止血带把绞肉机外面的胳膊绑住
Let's get a pneumatic tourniquet on his arm above the grinder.
这样可以给我们争取几分钟
That'll buy us a few minutes.
好的
Okay.
我可以再给你们十五分钟
I can give you guys 15 minutes,
十五分钟一过我就只能给他截肢了
and after that, I have to amputate.
明白
Understood.
咱们给情况更差的病人都做过手术
We've operated on worse.
莱西 她给咱们看了一张小男孩的照片
Lexie, she showed us a picture of a little boy.
我知道 显然她对此充满了激♥情♥
I know. I-it's clear that she is passionate...
我妹妹在这个病人身上投入了太多个人感情
My sister is too emotionally wrapped up in this patient
以至于意识不到自己根本就救不了她
to clearly see that she can't help this woman.
在我看来她有足够的热情去投入更多的努力
You know, it tells me that she's passionate enough to try harder.
就算是把全世界的热情都给她
Yeah, well, all the passion in the world
她也不能在九十秒内完成她的计划
is not gonna make her plan doable in 90 seconds.
你非要亲眼见证才肯相信的话
You need to see that for yourself,
那好吧 你就去安排吧
fine, set it up.
只不过最后错的人只会是你
Only you're gonna be the one who sees a thing.
我是说 谢谢
I mean, thank you.
罗宾斯医生说这个胃镜让我来做的
Dr. Robbins said I would be doing this.
是啊 可你要是做胃镜的话
Yeah, how can you do a gastroscopy
还怎么给我读题呀
and read the index cards?
别愣着了 继续考我
Come on. Keep 'em coming.
先天性无神经节细胞巨结肠症又可以被称作
Congenal aganglionic megacolon, also known as...
希什斯普隆氏病
Hirschsprung's disease.
典型疗法是
Typical treatment?
拖出操作
A pull-through procedure.
你是不是忘了说症状了
Did you skip symptoms?
症状 没错 抱歉
Uh, symptoms, right. Sorry.
你现在别给我出状况 梅根
Don't crap out on me now, Megan.
是摩根
Morgan.
症状是
Uh, symptoms, uh,
持续剧烈的胸闷
severe and persistent tightness in chest,
消化不良 视线模糊 气短
indigestion, blurred vision, shortness of breath...
这不是希什斯普隆氏病的症状
Yeah, that's not Hirschsprung's.
严重头痛 恶心
Severe headache, nausea.
病人已经怀孕二十四周了
Patient is 24 weeks pregnant.
是吗 这下就缩小范围了
Yeah? Well, that narrows it down.
有可能是妊娠高血压综合症
Uh...it could be P.I.H.
我会给她做化验和超声动脉造影
Yeah, I'd order labs and, uh, a U.A.
然后送她去妇产科
then I'd take her down to the O.B.
监控她的情况
so she could be monitored.
好的 没错
Okay. Yeah. Y-yeah.
你没准是 是应该这么做
You should -- you should probably do that.
你准备就在那傻站着呀 还不快点去帮她
Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna help her?
摩根
Morgan?
你什么时候才准备告诉我你怀孕了
When were you gonna tell me you were pregnant?
全医院的人都知道我怀孕了
Everybody in this hospital knows that I'm pregnant.
当然了 他们还知道我的名字
But then they -- they also know my name.
胎儿心跳正常
Well, there's a good fetal heart rate.
婴儿情况良好
The baby looks fine.
这肯定不是宫缩
These are definitely not contractions.
说一下症状
List the symptoms.
我现在没心情考你
I am not quizzing you right now.
不 我是说你的症状 胸闷
No, your symptoms. Chest tightness...
恶心 气短
Nausea, shortness of breath,
消化不良
indigestion.
你是说烧心吗
You mean like, uh, heartburn?
呼叫心外科
Page cardio.
你是心脏病发作
You're having a heart attack.
没有什么所谓更深层的原因
There is no deeper reason.
肯定有
There has to be.
没有更深层的原因
There is no deeper reason.
我小时候没受过虐待
I wasn't abused.
我没有什么黑暗的秘密
I-I don't have a dark secret.
我也没有婴儿恐惧症
I wasn't mugged by a baby.
我就是不想要小孩而已
I just don't want kids.
没人不想要小孩的
Nobody doesn't want kids.
人是可以不想要小孩的 这是种现象
People can not want kids. It's a thing.
这才不是什么现象呢
That is not a thing.
至少是我的现象
Well, it's my thing.
你会改变主意的
You're gonna change your mind.
你会在三五年后改变主意的
You're gonna change your mind in three years or five.
你早晚有一天会想要小孩的
You're gonna change your mind about having a baby,
可到那时就太晚了
and then it's gonna be too late.
然后你就会后悔今天的决定
And you're gonna regret it.
到那时 我会清楚也会理解
And I will know and understand
自己曾经做的决定
that I made a choice.
我选择了工作
I choose medicine.
我选择了自我
I choose me.
我选择这些 而非考虑到将来有一天
I choose that over the remote possibility
我会为没有要孩子而后悔的
that I might one day regret
那微乎其微的可能性
not having a child.
顺便告诉你
And by the way,
不要孩子很正常
it's all right to never want kids.
有些人就是不想要孩子
Some people don't ever want kids.
那我倒想知道原因
Well, I want to know why.
为什么
Why?
2004年
In 2004,
我从卡莉的腹部和骨盆里
I was removing mets
取出转移灶的手术中
from Carrie rissler's abdomen and pelvis,
正当我试图取出她肝脏旁的一个转移灶时
and decided to go for one near her liver
她开始大出血
when she started bleeding out.
我试着给她止血时
As I was trying to stop the bleeding,
她又心力衰竭了
she went into heart failure.
我只好把她送入重症监护室
I had to send her to the I.C.U.,
告诉她女儿艾琳她正处于昏迷
tell her daughter Erin that she was in a coma
而且很有可能不会再醒过来了
and that there was a good chance she wouldn't wake up.
但她醒过来了
But she did.
醒来后又做了两例手术
And she still had two more surgeries
还有之后的化疗和放疗
ahead of her and chemo and radiation.
她的身体饱受摧残
Her body is a battlefield--
我明白了 你说服她不做了
I get it. You talked her out of it.
我没有
No.
淋巴结转移手术照样进行
You're doing the lymph node transfer,
但前提是你们得把这堆病历一字不漏地看两遍
but not without reading every page of this file twice.
但半小时后手术就开始了啊
But we're supposed to operate in half an hour.
那就赶紧给我看
Then start reading.
好吧
Okay.
我会监督你的 艾弗里
I'm watching you, Avery.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
加油啊 就差一点了
Come on. I almost got it.
-加油 加油 -血压正在下降 格蕾
- Come on. Come on. - B.P.'s dropping, Grey.
伙计们 时间到了
You guys need to be done now.
就一小会儿 格蕾医生
Just one second, Dr. Grey.
就再 再一小会儿
Just one--one more--
取出来了
And done.
我们可以转动螺旋钻把他拉出来
We should be able to turn back the auger and pull him out.
不用 我们来 你们的活干完了
No, we'll pull him out. It's time for you to go.
-格蕾 拿着这个 你来转螺旋钻 -好的
- Grey, take this. You've got the auger. - Okay.
这样 我们能不能到附近转转 看看
Look, can't we just stick around and see--
终于拿出来了
There we go.
老天爷啊
Oh, holy God.
好了 现在手取出来了
Okay, so... we've got a piece of hand
上边就剩两三根手指了
with sort of fingers on it.
这几根呢 还能接上吗
What about these? Can these be saved?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. Can they?
完成
Boom!
97秒
97 seconds.
去他妈的
Bite me!
-哇 -抱歉
- Wow. - Sorry.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表