他们现在给你橄榄枝 这是
And they're recruiting you, so that's...
这是值得骄傲的事情
that's something to be proud of.
-你想要个苹果吗 -好
- Do you want an apple? - Yeah.
你这里湖景更好
Well, you have a better view of the pond.
我听说大厅那边的汤普森夫人
You know, I heard that Mrs. Thompson across the hall
有很多好电影看
has a great movie collection.
怎么了 阿戴尔
Adele, what is it?
他没来见我 也没来电♥话♥
He hasn't come to visit or call.
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know what I did wrong.
你没错 亲爱的
You did nothing wrong, honey.
只不过 我才是你的丈夫
It's just... i'm your husband,
我们结婚30年了
for 30 years now.
我就在这 我
I'm right here. I...
这是我们的照片
This is us...
婚礼那天
On our wedding day.
仪式过后你母亲帮我们拍的
Your mother took it right after the ceremony.
你和
You and...
我们结婚了
We're married?
对 亲爱的
Yes, honey.
我是在新年夜求婚的
I proposed on New Year's,
情人节我们就结婚了
and--and we were married the Valentine's after.
M-my
Funny Valentine
Sweet
Comic Valentine
You make me smile
With my heart
Your looks are
Laughable
Unphotographable
艾伦
Allan?
艾伦去哪了
Where's Allan?
你能帮我找找他吗
Can you help me find him, sir, please?
这不象他 他爱我
This isn't like him. He loves me.
他不会就这么消失 他爱我
He wouldn't just disappear. He loves me.
艾伦
Allan?
你在哪
Where are you?
艾伦亲爱的 快过来
Allan, please come home, baby.
求求你
Please.
CT显示他的腹腔动脉移植处有渗出
The C.T. showed a leak in her celiac artery graft,
她现在就要进手术室
So we have to take her into the O.R. right away.
贝利医生在哪
Where's bailey?
进手术室之前
I-I think you should go in and say good-bye to her
你们应该进去说再见
before we take her to surgery.
不
No.
不 你去做吧
No, you go do that.
求你帮帮她
Help her. Please.
凯斯琳 这很严重
Kathleen, this is very serious.
她不象信任你一样信任我们
She doesn't trust us like she trusts you.
请你照顾好她
Take care of her, please.
她不行了 我要一个开胸包
She's crashing. I need a chest tray.
手套
Let's get some gloves.
过来 她心脏停搏需要开胸
Coming through. She arrested. I need to crack her chest.
呼叫阿尔特曼
Someone, uh, page Altman.
拿点布
Let's get some drapes.
手术刀
Scalpel.
谢谢
Thank you.
肋弓
Rib spreaders.
-吸引 -吸引
- I need some suction. - Suction.
把百叶窗合上
Let's get those blinds.
西雅图圣西典医院 西雅图
12天后
病人霍莉·维勒 18岁女性
Patient is 18-year-old female Holly Wheeler.
阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Altman?
我在22点18分收到杨医生的呼叫
I got the page from Dr. Yang at 2218,
然后在手术室跟她和贝利医生会合
and then met her and Dr. Bailey in the O.R.,
我们发现之前的移植
where we discovered that the previous graft
并发了感染
had become infected.
就当我们在感染灶远端
While we tried to interpose another graft
开展新一次移植术时
away from the infection,
她在手术台上心跳骤停了多次
she arrested several times on the table.
我们反复施行了胸内心脏按压
We had to restart internal cardiac massage,
给她心内注射了肾上腺素
give her an intracardiac epi,
很幸运 我们把她救过来了
and fortunately, we were able to resuscitate her.
贝利医生接着修复了移植物
Dr. Bailey was then able to repair the graft
并且不像心脏重症监护室里
and other than some initial
其他那些初期容易反复的病人
touch and go in the C.C.U.,
她从那之后就一直很稳定
she has been stable ever since.
你的意见是
Your recommendation?
病人很健康 可以回家了
Patient is healthy and ready to go home.
神外呢
Neuro?
可以出院
Signed off.
-矫形呢 -可以出院
- Ortho? - We're good.
-整形呢 -可以出院
- Plastics? - Send her home.
普外呢
And general?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
贝利医生同意她出院
Dr. Bailey signs off.
很好
Great.
霍莉会继续在芬切尔医生那治疗
Well, Holly will continue her therapy with Dr. Fincher,
但是就外科的情况来看
but as far as surgery is concerned,
她可以出院回家了
she's set to go home.
谢谢 所有人
Thank you, everyone,
特别要感谢格蕾医生
and especially, a thank you to Dr. Grey.
好了
Okay, that's--
好了 大家都回去工作吧
that's enough. Let's get back to work.
-干得好 亨特 -谢谢 谢谢
- Great job, Hunt. - Thanks. Thank you.
他们是好父母 是吗
They're good parents, right?
我是说 他们看起来像好父母
I mean, they seem like good parents.
你住院后他们每天都来
They've been here every day since you came in,
待一整天 就怕你什么时候想见他们
all day, just in case you want to see them.
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我希望一直抱着她永远不让她离开
And I know I would want to hold her and never let go.
他们还没怎么抱过你
And they haven't done that.
他们试着给你空间
They have tried to give you space
竭力试图理解
and just tried to understand
你的经历给你带来的创伤
what this must be like for you.
给他们个机会吧
Just give them a chance.
就像跟我聊天那样跟他们说话
Just talk to them the way you talk to me.
车都备好了 你们准备好了吗
The car's all packed. We have everything?
好了 我觉得好了
Uh, yeah, I think so.
我们真不知道该怎么感谢你
We can't thank you enough.
没关系
Of course.
你肯定不想落下这个的
Oh, you don't want to leave this behind.
是啊
Yeah.
事实上 我不想带它了
Actually, I do.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
它让我想起所有
It just reminds me of everything that I--
我想忘记的东西
I missed out on.
对不起 我知道这个
I'm sorry. I know that it--
对你们来说意味着很多 所以还是带上吧
it means a lot to you guys, so--so we can take it
如果你们 如果你们想带着
If you--if you want, but--
不用 没关系 我们不带了
No, it's fine. We can leave it.
Sorrow waited, sorrow won
人们总是说
It's one of those things people say...
Put me on the pill
若非真的放下
You can't move on
否则难以前行
until you've let go of the past.
你必须让她留下来
You have to make her stay.
-什么 -克里斯蒂娜 她告诉我
- What? - Cristina--she just told me
她今晚要飞去纽约到哥大医学院
that she is flying to New York tonight to visit Columbia,
他们肯定会像全国其他医院那样
and they are gonna roll out the red carpet for her
恨不得铺红地毯来迎接她
just like every other hospital in this country.
不久 我们就会沦落为她的
And pretty soon, we are gonna be one of ten places
十分之一的选择 我们会失去她的
that she can pick, and we are gonna lose her.
我们不能让这种事发生
We can't let that happen.
她有天赋又很聪明 而我
She is gifted and brilliant, and I...
And sympathy
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表