-很糟糕 -阿尔特曼医生
- Bad. - Dr. Altman,
我已经准备好开始你的干细胞实验了
I'm ready to get started on your stem cell project.
听到没 我哪会需要疗伤啊
See? I mean, who needs a grief group?
我还要做全球领先的干细胞实验呢
I am doing cutting-edge stem cell research.
我要展望未来
I-I'm looking toward the future,
而不是缅怀过去 好吗
not dwelling on the past. Right?
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
今天是我最后一天上班
Um, it's my last day, and, um,
我想和你们道个别
I just wanted to say good-bye.
和你一起工作很开心
Well, it's been great working with you.
离开后一路顺风
Good luck back East.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
我能抱你一下吗
Is it okay if I give you a hug?
为什么不行
Why wouldn't it be okay?
当然可以 来吧 科琳
Um, yeah, of course it is. Come here, Colleen.
抱一个
Give me a hug.
我觉得他长大了 是不是变大了点
I think he grew. Doesn't he look longer?
当然 他就要玩呼啦圈了
Sure. He's gonna play hoops.
我说真的 你量量他看看
I'm serious. You should measure him.
一晚上长了两厘米多
He shot up an inch overnight.
我得给他换衣服了
I-I gotta change his dressing.
你一小时之前才给他换过
You changed his dressing, like, an hour ago.
拜托量量他吧
Please measure him.
我都开始卖♥♥萌了哟
I'm using my puppy dog eyes.
我去拿个新卷尺
He needs a new tape measure.
不要让我跟这个病人了
I need off this case.
或者让凯普娜上什么的
Put Kepner on it or something.
都是狮子惹的祸 对吧
This is about the lion, isn't it?
你想去看看伤者
You want to go see the victims.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
好吧 去吧 快去快回
All right. Go on. Go get a look and then come back.
对了 记得拍照片
Oh, and take pictures while you're there.
不是因为狮子 是因为摩根
This isn't about the lion. This is about Morgan.
她喜欢上我了
She's in-into me.
克莱夫 我们的工作就是治疗小朋友
Karev, we work with sick kids
于是和家长们的关系更加亲密了
and then we develop close relationship with their parents.
这很正常 你要学会适应
It's normal. You just need to deal with it.
要有底线
And you-- you put up boundaries.
我知道 可是她就好像... 那啥...
I'm trying, but she acts like we're, you know...
我不能再给这孩子看病了 好吧
I-I can't be this kid's doctor, okay?
阿历克斯 他笑了
Alex, he smiled.
你快来看 他笑了
You gotta come see. He--he's smiling.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你要是不想跟了 就不跟吧
You want off my service, you can be off my service.
可是 阿历克斯
But, Alex,
你最好考虑清楚了
you better mean it.
考虑清楚了
I mean it.
-行 -考虑清楚了
- Okay. - I mean it.
这位病人的肚子被划开了
The patient's belly is ripped open.
脾脏和肠子都露出来了
Spleen and intestines are exposed.
怎么回事
What happened?
怎么回事 她养了一只狮子当宠物
She has a lion for a pet is what happened.
它想吃了她 然后逃跑了
It tried to eat her and then it got away
可能还想吃了其他人
and it probably tried to eat other people
因为它是头狮子
because it is a lion.
谁把狮子当宠物养
Who has a lion living in their house?
我来告诉你谁会把狮子当宠物养
I'll tell you who has a lion living in their house--
疯子
a crazy person does.
虽说她是个疯子
Now because she's crazy
但我们还是得精心救治她
doesn't mean she doesn't deserve excellent care.
事实上 我们得救下这个疯女孩的命
In fact, we're going to save that crazy lady's life
然后告诉她 她是个疯子
just so I can tell her she's crazy.
明白
Got it?
我说我看到狮子了吧
Told you I saw a lion.
我知道你知道了
I know you know.
又是关于克里斯蒂娜的话题吗
Is this about Cristina again?
每次我想和她谈谈她就避而远之
She walks away every time I try to talk to her,
麻烦你帮我转告她 我非常抱歉
so just let her know how sorry I am.
我希望这些都没有发生
I wish I could take it back.
如果时光能倒流 只是宣泄欲望而已
If I could--it-- it was just sex.
-别说了 -你以为我想说吗
- Just stop. - I would love to stop.
我也不想和你讨论
I mean, I don't relish discussing
我的私人生活 可是
my own personal failings with you, but--
我们就当这段对话没有发生
We're going to pretend this conversation never happened.
-好吗 -梅瑞狄斯
- Okay? - Meredith--
不 我是认真的
No. I mean it.
该死 我又得重新净手了
Damn it. Now I have to scrub again.
你知道亚利桑那
Do you know anything about Arizona
和护士科琳之间的八卦吗
and that nurse Colleen?
在我之前 她俩有过历史吗
Were they a thing before she met me?
矫形科护士科琳吗
Ortho nurse Colleen?
是啊 她们拥抱道别的时间长了点
Yeah. There was a good-bye hug that lingered too long.
这就说得通了
That would explain it.
我花了三年时间都没能和她滚床单
I been trying to get her naked for three years.
反正 她也没提过这事
Anyway, she never said anything,
我每天都和科琳一起工作
and I-I work with Colleen every day.
你觉得她在院里还和别人发生过历史吗
Do you think she has other exes here in the hospital?
可能吧
Probably.
算了 别想那个矫形科的美女护士了
Oh, quit it. Stop thinking about the hot ortho nurse.
等等 你... 你觉得她是美女
Wait. You... you think she's hot?
我能够从它眼睛里看到
I-I could see it in those eyes.
仿佛就在说"你是美味的肉"
Those eyes said, "You are meat."
在那一刻 它征服了我
And in that moment, I believed him.
然后呢
What happened then?
它冲了过来 我回应了它
Then he lunged, and I just reacted.
我把我的胳膊主动塞进它的嘴
I shoved my arm right into his mouth.
谁能傻到这地步
Who the hell who does that?
谁能傻到把自己喂给狮子吃
Who the hell feeds himself to a lion?
我也是这么觉得
I'm kinda wondering the same thing.
什么情况
What do we got?
很深的动物抓伤 基本上
Deep animal claw laceration extending down
把左半边身体撕裂了
the left side of the body.
看看你的胳膊
And there's your arm.
是啊 我听说有狮子的时候就知道这个下场
Yeah, that's what you expect when you hear "lion".
第一次去女友家里之前
I bet it's nice to know what to expect
还是得搞清楚会有什么惊喜出现吧
instead of showing up at your girlfriend's house for the first time
一开门就发现丛林之王在迎接你
And being greeted at the door by the freakin' king of the jungle.
她就不能提前告诉你 她养了只狮子吗
She never bothered to mention she had a pet lion?
第一次约会还是应该履行告知义务的
Seems like something that ought to come up on a first date.
就是 她说她养了只猫
Right? She told me she had a cat--
一只大猫 我对猫过敏
A big cat-- and I'm allergic,
所以出门前我吃了抗组胺剂
so I took an antihistamine before I left the house.
好吧 你应该带根鞭子的
Oh, yeah. You shoulda brought a bull whip.
我已经剖离除去了动物死尸心脏
So I dissect out and remove the animal cadaver hearts.
然后在里面插入导管
Then I insert them with the catheters
开始给它们注射溶剂
and begin injecting them with the solvent.
没错 为什么要这么做
Correct. And why do we do that?
将残余的心脏细胞去除干净
To drain the hearts of their existing cardiac cells
所以只剩下了细胞外基质
so all that's left is their extracellular matrix.
就像把房♥子拆得只剩框架一样
Like stripping a house down to its frame only.
我们在洗掉心脏的细胞 克里斯蒂娜
We are scrubbing away cells of hearts, Cristina,
真真正正的心脏
actual hearts.
把它们洗干净
We are wiping them clean,
直到一粒不剩
'till they're blank.
理论来说
And then in theory,
给它们注射了干细胞后
when we inject them with stem cells...
它们又会复活了
They'll live again.
我们来培植几颗心脏吧
Let's grow ourselves some new hearts.
阿尔特曼医生 我和凯普娜换了
Dr. Altman, I-- I traded with Kepner.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表