泰勒先生 泰勒太太 很高兴认识你们
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor, it's lovely to meet you.
多么棒的派对啊
What a wonderful party.
我差点忘了 我差点忘了
I almost forgot. I almost forgot!
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
周年纪念快乐
Happy anniversary.
哇 25年了 这真是一项了不起的成就
Wow, 25 years. It's quite an accomplishment.
周年纪念日
2年之后
1年
“我既不是自♥由♥派也不是保守派
"I am neither liberal nor conservative.
我更愿意做一个自♥由♥的艺术家 仅此而已
I prefer to be a free artist, and nothing more.
远离暴♥力♥与谎言”
Free from violence and lies."
契诃夫描写的是人类的处境 及其荒谬性
Chekhov wrote about the human condition, the absurdity of it.
当那些一直固守着自己的习惯和幻想的人们…
The pain that arises when people who have...
被迫去面对一个与他们世界观相悖的事实时…
clung to their habits and their delusions...
所产生的痛苦
are forced to confront a reality
所产生的痛苦
that contradicts their world view.
在座的各位有谁听起来觉得耳熟吗?
Does that sound familiar to anyone in here?
是的 我想是的 -当然
Yeah, I think it does. -Of course.
也许是当今的美国?
America today, perhaps?
四位
Table for four.
欢迎 先生们
Welcome, gentlemen.
下午好 科伊尔参议员 亨特参议员
Afternoon, Senators Coyle, Hunt.
保罗 你在里昂师从博古斯学习过 所以这顿饭应该不错
Paul, you studied in Lyon under Bocuse, so this should be good.
我们僵持不下 你来定夺 老式披萨店
We're deadlocked. Settle this. Old school pizza joints.
芝加哥对纽约 -马尔纳蒂店还是帕齐店?
Chicago vs New York. -Malnati's or Patsy's?
但要慎重选择 这关系到议会投票的走向
But choose wisely, a floor vote hangs in the balance.
马尔纳蒂店 为了他们的酱料 -尽管发动拖延战术吧
Malnati's for the sauce. -Bring on the filibuster.
帕齐店 为了他们的饼底 -食物是伟大的均衡器
Patsy's for the crust. Food is the great equalizer.
好的 我明白你的意思了 这个要放厨房♥里
Yeah, I got you. This one's going in the kitchen.
再来两个就够了 是的
Two more and that's it, yeah.
宝贝 我们为什么不能和你父母坐一起?
Babe, why can't we sit with your parents?
我告诉过你了 宝贝 其实就是一张长桌
I told you, babe, it's literally one long table.
嘿 各位 快进来 -嗨
Hey, guys, come on in. -Hi!
艾伦 能聊一分钟吗?-哦 嗨 边走边说吧
Ellen, a minute? -Oh, hi. Walk with me.
我想在街上堵车前出去
I want to get out before I Street's a clog.
听着 嗯
Listen, um,
斯坎林院长想谈谈这种歇斯底里的情绪…
Dean Scanlin wants to address this hysteria...
就是关于常春藤盟校是激进自♥由♥主义堡垒的言论
about Ivy Leagues being bastions for radicalized liberalism.
我们不是常春藤盟校
We're not Ivy League.
这正是他认为…
This is why he feels
我们大学最适合发表评论的原因
our university is best positioned to comment.
我感觉有个陷阱要来了
I feel a trap coming on.
周日早间的新闻节目
The Sunday morning news shows.
我知道这是个重要的周末 孩子们都要回来
I know it's a big weekend and the kids are all coming,
但那些节目可以远程参加
but the shows can do it remotely.
只是别给我谈话要点 吉姆 好吗?
Just don't hand me talking points, Jim, okay?
我会用自己的话来说 好吗?
I'll speak in my own words, okay?
餐饮准备得怎么样了 拉娜?
How are we doing with the catering, Rana?
一切都在按计划进行
Everything is on schedule.
那么 演讲稿写得怎么样了?
So, how's the speech coming?
结果发现我的才能只限于写菜单
Turns out menu writing is where my talent ends.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
安娜·泰勒
Anna Taylor!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
大家好
Hello!
嗨 各位 你们好吗?
Hi, everybody. How you doing?
你们这些性感的家伙们 看看你们
You sexy motherfuckers, look at you.
哈喽 都他妈给我坐下
Hello! Sit the fuck down.
好了 明白了吗?
Okay, got it?
谢谢 -好的
Thank you. -Okay.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
哦 嘿 过来
Oh, hey, come here.
来吧 来吧 别害羞
Come on. Come on, don't be shy.
谢谢 你好吗?
Thank you. How you doing?
你还好吗?你确定?-是的 是的 你感觉怎么样?
You okay? You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. How you feeling?
是的 -准备好了吗?
Yeah. -Ready?
我看起来还好吗?-是的 你很美
Do I look okay? -Yeah, you look beautiful.
你不紧张 是吗?-不 你呢?
You're not nervous, are you? -No. You?
不 不 会很有趣的
No. No, it's gonna be fun.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗?
You all right?
很高兴我们选了这件外套
I'm glad we went with the jacket.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你兴奋吗?-有点 你看起来有点紧张
You excited? -Kind of. You seem nervous.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
我去给我们弄点喝的 -好的
I'm gonna get us some drinks. -Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
小鸟姑娘 你在这儿吗?
Bird girl, are you here?
嘿
Hey!
哦 我的小鸟姑娘 嗨 -我想死你了
Oh, my bird girl! Hi! -I missed you!
我也想你 你看起来棒极了
I missed you, too. You look great.
我给你带了点东西 给 看看
I got you something. Here, check it out.
嗯
Mmm.
好的 所以这个…
Okay, so this...
是有史以来最具颠覆性的讽刺作品之一
is one of the most subversive satires ever written.
这是对体制竖中指
It is a "fuck you" to the system,
如果你看不出来的话
if you couldn't tell.
这就是我做喜剧的原因 -太酷了
The reason I do comedy. -It's so sick.
你喜欢吗?-我爱死了
You like it? -I love it.
我觉得你墙上需要点别的东西
I think you need something else
除了动漫和…
on your walls besides like anime and...
你有太多叶子了 小鸟
You have so many leaves, Birdie.
还有些照片
Got some pictures.
那么 发生什么事了?
So, what's happening?
怎么回事?快告诉我所有事
What's going on? Tell me everything.
乔希带了新女朋友来
Josh brought the new girlfriend.
还有 嗯 葆拉阿姨不在这里
And, um, Aunt Paula is not here,
但她刚出院 所以…
but she just got out of the hospital, so...
她生病了吗?-呃 我是说 算是吧
Was she sick? -Eh, I mean, kind of.
她精神崩溃了
She had a nervous breakdown
在汤米叔叔看了一部章鱼纪录片之后
after Uncle Tommy watched an octopus documentary
然后搬去了塔斯马尼亚的一个海藻林
and moved to a kelp forest in Tasmania.
等等 什么?-那就是她
Wait. What? -That's her.
我得把这些破事记下来
I gotta write this shit down.
嘿
Hey.
准备好走了吗?-是的
Ready to go? -Yeah.
你好
Hello!
妈妈 嗨
Mama! Hi!
哦 我想死你了 -看看你 哇
Oh, I missed you. -Look at you! Wow!
妈妈 你看起来美极了 -过来
Mom, you look fabulous. -Come here.
嗨 爸爸 哦 你们好吗?
Hi, Dad. Oh. How are you guys?
看到你妹妹了吗?
See your sister?
你看到那个牌子了吗?-周年纪念快乐
Did you see the sign? -Happy anniversary!
喜欢 -喜欢那个牌子 小鸟
Love it. -Love the sign, Bird.
我也得弄一个那样的 嘿 嘿 嘿
I gotta get one of those. Hey, hey, hey!
回头见
See ya!
嗨 你好吗?-嗨
Hi! How are you? -Hi!
嗨 嘿 -嗨
Hi! Hey. -Hi.
这是个有趣的…
It's an interesting...
你佩戴的武器 -武器
weapon you're wearing. -Weaponry.
你见过那个女朋友了吗?
Have you met the girlfriend?
乔希的新女友?
Yosh's new girl?
他正在行动 -她眼睛都不眨一下
He's making a move. -She doesn't blink.
那真让人不安 -嗨
That's unsettling. -Hi.
亲爱的…
Honey...
我没看到你进来 -嗯 嘿 妈妈
I didn't see you come in! -Mmm. Hey, Mom.
路上怎么样?-还好
How was the commute? -It was fine.
嘿 爸爸 很高兴见到你 -你好吗?很高兴见到你
Hey, Dad. Good to see you. -How are you? Good to see you.
各位 这是莉兹 -哈
Guys, this is Liz. -Ha.
很高兴认识你们 泰勒先生 泰勒太太
It's lovely to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.
呃 很高兴认识你 莉兹
电影精选列表