You hate each other.
这很明显 所以 走吧
It's obvious. So go.
上法♥院♥去
Go to the court.
去离婚吧
Just get a divorce!
好了 让泰勒一个人待会儿吧
Okay, why don't we give Tyler some space?
刚刚感觉怎么样
How'd that feel?
太棒了
Awesome.
你呼我了吗
Uh, you paged?
八只小鼠出现了高血糖
Eight of the mice are hyperglycemic.
什么
What?
我没日没夜地把自己关在实验室里
I've been locked in this lab all day and night,
不想让你知道
hiding it from you,
试着搞清楚为什么
trying to understand why,
然后 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾搞清楚了
and--and Meredith Grey figured it out.
现在 我有好几个星期都要
Now I've got just weeks worth of...
做实验 监测小鼠
tests to run and mice to monitor,
还有真正的病人要检查
real patients to check on.
那找个人帮忙吧
Well, so you get help.
找谁 我把凯普娜给开了
From who? I fired Kepner.
我绝不可能让梅瑞狄斯加入这个试验的
There's no way in hell I'm putting Meredith on this trial.
会有人来帮忙的 相信我
Oh, help will show up. Trust me.
一直如此
It always does.
那么
So...
你得回家了
You're gonna go home,
休息一下
get some rest.
明天早上再来工作
The work will be here in the morning.
走吧 现在
Go. Right now.
别担心 小Q
Don't worry, Q.
有我呢
I got your back.
他全凭手感进入 直击脑室
He just went in blind and he hit the ventricle.
我从没见过这么神奇的手法
It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.
斯隆今天只教我做了腌鸡肉
All Sloan taught me today was how to brine a chicken.
阿尔特曼管我叫♥鸡♥[意味怯懦]
Altman called me a chicken.
那天你跟我说的那些
What you said to me the other day
非常可怕 非常刻薄
was horrible, mean, and--
好了 你又来了
All right. You're doing it again.
像只蚊子嗡个没完
You're like a friggin' mosquito.
是嘛 不过我变了
Yeah, well, that's all changing.
莱西 明天你带实习医生查房♥
Lexie, you're leading pre-rounds tomorrow.
杰克森 你带医学生观摩
Jackson, you're touring med students,
阿历克斯 下周急诊夜班全归你
And, Alex, you've got nights in the E.R. for the next week.
谁来和我争辩
Any of you argue with me,
我就永远不排他上手术
and I'll take you off the O.R. board indefinitely.
不过 我
I, on the other hand,
刚刚被贝利从试验开了
just got fired from Bailey's trial.
所以我今晚准备
So I'm gonna spend the night
喝喝酒 和小伙子调调情
drinking and flirting with boys.
不 我们不能再这样了
No. We can't do this anymore.
不能再在医院里做♥爱♥了
No more sex in the hospital.
我做了主任
You know, I'm chief now.
得有个主任的样子
I have to act like it.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
你 你想去吃晚饭吗
You--do you want to go get dinner?
好的
Uh, sure.
表达自己的想法 并不总是很容易
It's not always easy to speak your mind.
或者我们可以直接回家做♥爱♥
Or we could just go home and have sex there.
就这样 很好
Let's do that. Yeah.
-好吗 就这么干 -好的
- Okay? Let's do that. -Okay.
有时被逼上梁山 你才能说出口
Sometimes you need to be forced to do it.
你买♥♥了比萨饼
Hey. You brought pizza?
不会吧 比萨饼 我做了酒闷仔鸡
No. Pizza? I made a coq au vin.
你干什么 干什么
What are you-- what--
等等 不要 不
Wait. No, no, no.
-你干什么啊 -那可是我的酒闷仔鸡
- What are you doing? - Not my coq au vin!
马克 我爱你
Mark, I love you.
我爱你对待我们女儿的样子
I love how great you are with our daughter.
我爱你和亚利桑那成了朋友
I love that you and Arizona are friends.
但是你
But you...
你得走了 因为
You need to leave, 'cause
今晚我要在床上和我妻子
tonight I'm gonna eat pizza
吃比萨饼 喝啤酒
and drink beer in bed with my wife
告诉她我今天重塑了一段颈骨
and tell her all about the neck I just built,
然后我们要翻云覆雨
and then we're gonna have lots and lots of sex.
好吗 我们是很好的父母
Okay? We're great parents,
但我们不只是妈妈和爸爸
but we're more than just mommies and daddies.
我们很热辣很性感
We are hot and we are sexy,
但是你的新爱好
and your new hobby--
蛋黄奶油酸辣酱和小排
the hollandaise and the short ribs
还有酒闷仔鸡
And the coq au vin--
妨碍我们的性生活了
is getting in the way of our sex lives.
所以 拜托 你也去找人做♥爱♥吧
So... please, start having sex again.
好吗 但不是今晚
Okay? But not tonight.
因为今晚你得照顾宝宝
'cause tonight, you're babysitting.
我能至少吃点比萨饼吗
Can I at least have some pizza?
真性感
That was incredibly hot.
有时候最好还是
Sometimes it's better
把秘密保存在自己心里
to just keep things to yourself, though.
装聋作哑
Play dumb...
我今天过得很好
I had a good day.
非常好 我很想打破约定
So good, in fact, I wanna break our rule
跟你说说
and tell you about it.
即使你几乎憋不住真♥相♥
Even when your whole body's aching to come clean.
别
Don't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
来吧
Come here.
也只能闭嘴
So you shut your mouth...
保守秘密
keep the secret...
另寻方法 让自己开心
and find other ways to make yourself happy.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表