- Oh! Right in the boob. - Lexie!
怎么 她不是想偷二垒吗
What? I thought she was stealing second.
看在老天份上
For the love of god!
她可是个外科大夫 亨特 万一砸到手怎么办
She's a surgeon, Hunt. That could've been her hand.
比赛到此为止
I'm calling it!
哇 好吧
Whoa. So--okay.
这么说 你弃权了
So you're--you're-- you forfeit?
才没有 我们完胜 比赛结束
No, we killed you. Game over!
你弃权了 自动弃权
You forfeit. That was a forfeit.
我们不能常胜不败
So we may not always be winners.
但我们都很勤奋
But we're not lazy.
我们勇于尝试
We take chances.
我们追求进取
We go for broke.
我们愿冲破桎梏
We swing for the fences.
然而有时候 的确
And sometimes, yeah,
我们会被扫地出局
we strike out.
多谢大家抬爱 让我做击球手
Well, thank you guys for, uh, letting me be your ringer.
不过 好像我没击中几个球
Although, I didn't really ring much.
比较像在装样子
It was more like a thunk, but...
能送我回家吗
All right, will you take me home?
我送你
I will take you home.
得了吧 今晚马克帮我们看孩子
Well, come on. We've got Mark as a sitter, so...
我送你回家
I'm taking you home.
他女友不会有事吧
His girlfriend's gonna be okay, right?
打在咪♥咪♥上
Ah, it's her boob.
自会有人好好照料它
She's in good hands.
你到底要不要告诉我 那一击是为了什么
Are you gonna tell me what that was about or what?
我说了 我以为她想偷二垒
Yeah, I thought she was stealing second.
你撒谎
No, you didn't.
我觉得我现在好开心
I think I hear my heart singing.
你能听见吗
Can you hear that?
-听啊 啦啦啦 -你醉了吧
- Listen. La... - Are you drunk?
我开车送你
Yeah, I'll give you a ride home.
记得在查房♥前到实验室哦
Be in the lab before rounds.
我会的
I will.
干得好 主任
Good job, Chief.
你撑了整整四局
You made it through four innings.
超越我的最高纪录整整两场
Two more than any team I've ever fielded.
我能试试异位移植吗
Can I do a heterotopic transplant?
今晚吗 别想了
Tonight? No.
说得好
Good call.
你这主任很尽职
You're a good chief.
走吧
Come on.
晚安
Good night.
我喝够了 你也差不多了
I'm good. You're fine, too.
被杀得片甲不留啊
That was a massacre.
是呀
Yeah.
没这么惨吧
I don't think we did that bad.
绝对有
Oh, yeah.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you yesterday?
在做事
I was, uh, doing stuff.
怎么看起来不开心
Why do you look so sad?
别难过了
Don't be so sad. Look.
我收到简妮的信息了
I just got a message from Janet.
我猜法官和她谈过了
I guess the judge got in touch with her.
他在看佐拉的案宗 开庭的日子已经定下来了
He's looking at Zola's files. We're gonna get a court date.
我们要开听证会了
We're getting a hearing?
-要开听证会了 -我们要开听证会了
- We have a hearing. - We got a hearing.
开听证会啦
We're getting a hearing.
走吧
Oh, come on.
但有时候
But sometimes,
你能成功全垒打
ya get a home run.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表