You can't tell her.
如果我高高兴兴的
If I'm happy,
她也会高高兴兴的
she's happy.
我保证我不告诉她
I promise I won't tell.
不骗我吗
You're not lying?
不骗你
I'm not lying.
你认为我会死吗
Do you think I'm gonna die?
我和谢博德医生共事已经有一阵子了
I've worked with Dr. Shepherd for a while now,
你妈妈找不到比他更出色的大夫了
and your mom could not have picked a better doctor for you.
他是最优秀的
He's the best.
这套房♥子有院子和车♥库♥
Well, this one has a patio and a garage,
但这套有硬木地板和洗衣烘干一体机
but this one has hardwood floors and a washer/dryer.
你真的想搬走吗
You sure you want to move?
梅瑞狄斯和德里克有了孩子
Uh, Meredith and Derek have a baby,
而你还和前女友住在一起 我们一定要搬
and you're living with your ex. We're moving.
我跟你搬 佐拉害我泡妞不顺
I'll move. Zola's killing my game.
我带回来的姑娘一看见她
Every girl I bring home wants a baby
就想要孩子了
the minute they see her.
不行 我才不和你住呢
No. I'm not living with you.
我要离你越远越好
I am trying to get away from you.
好吧 那你和我搬
All right, then you and me.
你才不会想和玛丽·波宾斯住呢
You don't want to live with Mary Poppins.
玛丽·波宾斯是《欢乐满人间》的主人公
喜欢引人向善
不 她会做饭 会打扫屋子
No, she cooks, she cleans--
我还是你的朋友
I'm also your friend.
你干吗啊
What the hell?
我要为佐拉的聚会准备食物
I need food for Zola's party.
我以为我还有时间去商店买♥♥
I thought I was gonna have time to go to the store,
但理查德的第一万例手术庆祝会要开很久
but Richard's 10,000th surgery is gonna take forever.
你说泰迪会介意我拿一些
You think Teddy's gonna care if I take
怜悯寡妇的食物吗
some of her widow casseroles?
不会的 拿吧 把这个也拿走
No. Go for it. You know what? Take this one, too.
-是脆皮火鸡 -真香
- It's turkey tetrazzini. - Ooh, yum.
你和那个麦奎恩找到
You and um... McQueen finally find a patient
让你们做手术的病人了吗
who's willing to let you operate on them?
去死吧[字面意思是"咬我屁♥股♥
Bite my ass.
梅 肛肠科
Oh, Mer, proctology.
选那个当你的专业
There's your specialty.
探索屁♥股♥的奥秘
Explore the mysteries of the butt.
你为什么不像你妈妈一样成为一个普外医生呢
Why aren't you just doing general like your mom?
-那不用费什么力气 -还很有市场
- It's a no-brainer. - And good marketing.
当人们听到"格蕾"的大名时
I mean, when people hear the name "Grey,"
就感到这医生肯定很牛
they know they're getting quality.
不对 如果你顶着前人的头衔肯定就做不好了
No, you can't win following in the footsteps of a phenom.
哈珀·艾弗里那平庸而不争气的的孙子曰
Said the lame, mediocre grandson of Harper Avery.
-你好 茱莉亚 -这是咋回事
- Hello, Julia. - What is this?
她是你 你是茱莉亚 开始
She's you. You're Julia. Go with it.
我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking,
这几个月我过得很开心
it's been a really great few months,
我只想告诉你我爱你
and I just want you to know that I love you.
别管我谈恋爱的事
Get out of my relationship.
你居然也会这么说
Funny coming from you.
你怎么了 她漂亮又聪明
What's your problem? She's smart and pretty
-有趣 -还不讨人厌
- and funny and-- - And she's not annoying.
-对 -这简直太棒了
- Mm-hmm. - Come on, it's awesome.
我们可以一起度假
We can all vacation together.
-我们可以做邻居 -就是
- We can buy houses next door to each other. - Yay.
索菲亚可以玩过家家
Yeah, and Sofia can have a village. Yes.
你难道不希望你的女儿玩过家家吗
Don't you want your daughter to have a village?
快表白吧 你爱她
Come on. You know you love her.
爱就要大声说出来
Now you just need to tell her.
-他爱谁 茱莉亚吗 -嗨
- Who do you love--Julia? - Hey.
你也在啊
Hey. Wait. You're here?
我喜欢你的头发 你好吗
I love your hair. How are you?
我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I'm--I'm good. Thanks.
所以茱莉亚怎么了
So what's going on with Julia?
他走是因为看见我吗
Did he just leave because of me?
不不不 马克就那样
Oh, no. No, he's just being Mark.
别放心上 你很棒
No, no. No, no, 'cause you're great.
他就是这样奇怪
You know, weird?
对
Yeah.
好了 前辈 笑一个吧
All right, sir, are you smiling?
我戴着口罩呢
I'm wearing a mask.
笑了也看不出来
I'm not sure it matters.
你可以用眼神传递笑意嘛
Oh, yeah. You can see a smile in the eyes.
别磨蹭了 赶紧拍吧
Oh, for the love of God, take the damn picture.
一万台手术 太不可思议了
Yay! Yay! 10,000! Incredible.
真棒
Nice work.
好了好了
All right. Okay.
出去吧 该做什么做什么
All right, now get out. Get on with your day.
恭喜你 韦伯医生
Nice job, Dr. Webber.
凯普娜 接电♥话♥
Kepner, take a look.
上面说大堂有人找你
Uh, it's--sir, it says you're needed in the lobby.
你可以去告诉他们
Can you tell 'em that I'm in the middle
第一万台手术正在进行中吗
of my 10,000th surgery?
你确定不需要找个实习生
Oh, you're sure we shouldn't just send an intern--
你去 凯普娜
Handle it, Kepner.
知道了
Got it.
-这样就好了 -谢谢
- And that's great, thanks. - Thank you.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
你还留在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
我留下来观摩手术
I'm, uh, gonna watch a surgery.
德里克的肿瘤手术
Derek's, um, tumor thing.
你需要睡眠
You need sleep.
我要去旁观神外手术
Yeah, I'm watching neurosurgery.
和睡觉差不多了
It's a lot like sleeping.
病人给了麦奎恩 你不生气吧
You're not mad that I gave the case to McQueen?
我可没说什么
Uh, I didn't say that.
-那泰迪呢 -欧文
- And Teddy, she-- - Owen...
我知道 你不想提这件事
I know, I know, you don't want to talk about it.
我该怎么做
What do I do? How do I...
才能让她原谅我
get past this with her?
她丈夫死了 她要拿你出气
Her husband's dead. She's taking it out on you.
你只好接受
You just gotta deal with it.
我都知道 但我就是觉得
I know, I know, but I just wish that...
算了
You know what? Never mind.
我该直接跟她说 而不是跟你说
I'm talking to you when I should just try to talk to her.
对
Mm-hmm.
派对上见
See you at the party?
-派对上见 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
有人呼叫韦伯医生
Somebody paged Dr. Webber.
他正在做移植手术
He's in the middle of a transplant.
是的 那边
Yes, over there.
韦伯夫人
Mrs. Webber?
我老公在哪
Where is my husband?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
我在街上遇到她
I-- I-I found her out on the street.
她试着走到这里
She was trying to walk here.
我就住在韦伯家旁边 离这足有七英里远
I-- I live next door to the Webbers. It's 7 miles away.
天哪
Oh, God.
他在哪里 你马上带我去见他
Where is he? I want you to go find him right now!
我会找到你丈夫的
Yeah, I-I will go find your husband.
你可以在这里等一会吗
Would you just stand here,
很快的
just for one moment, please?
你可以陪着她吗
Um, could you just stay with her
我要去问韦伯医生该怎么办
till I can talk to Dr. Webber and figure out what to do?
我可以试试看 不过她很固执
I can try. She's pretty insistent.
那么我的办公室在三楼
Okay, well, uh, I have an office on the third floor.
你们可以
If you could just...
等下 韦伯夫人呢
What? Wait. M-- wait. Mrs. Webber?
天哪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表