She is doing great.
我在广播上听到了灰岩坑塌陷事故
I heard about the sinkhole on the radio.
我以为你今天会很忙
I figured you'd be busy today.
我只是 手术之间的空闲
Yeah, I'm just, uh, in between surgeries.
那 都还顺利吗
So... how are things going?
她晚上睡得好吗
Is she sleeping through the night?
不 我 其实不是
No, I--not really.
她醒了几次 但是还好 我不介意
Um, she's up a few times. But it's fine. I don't mind.
就你一个人照顾吗 还是你们轮流
Just you, or are you guys taking turns?
他和孩子相处很好 他 德里克和她相处很好
No, he's great with her. He's--Derek's great with her.
格蕾医生 你现在带佐拉回家吗
Dr. Grey, are you taking Zola home now?
这里写着今天该谢博德医生来接她
Because it says here that Dr. Shepherd's got her tonight.
等等 我不明白 你们不住一起吗
Wait. I don't understand. You two aren't together?
不 我们在一起
No. We are.
我们轮流接送她
We take turns dropping her off and picking her up.
今天不是我接她
I'm not taking her home.
我只是来 来 打招呼
I just came to, uh, to--to say hi.
其实我该回去工作了
I actually should get back to work.
好了 佐拉 我要走啦
Okay, Zola. I'm gonna go.
好啦
Okay.
见到你很高兴 简妮
It was nice to see you, Janet.
我也是 梅瑞狄斯
You, too, Meredith.
尼奇怎么样
How's Nicky doing?
我得做下最后的探查
I gotta do my final exploration,
查一下有无遗漏的出血点 然后我就完工了
Check for any missed bleeders, and then I'm out.
这孩子曾经发生过肾动脉血栓
The kid had a renal artery thrombosis.
我当时觉得这个肾脏没救了
I thought his kidney was a goner,
但阿历克斯做了血管插入移植 而且成功了
But Alex did an interposition graft and saved it.
他手术完成得特别好
He's doing an amazing job.
我需要固定脊柱的骨折
I need to stabilize his spinal fracture.
你还要多久 一个小时左右吗
So what do you got, about another hour or so?
超级巨星在这儿 说不准的
Well, with the rock star over here, you never know.
我会随身带传呼机
I'd keep your pager close by.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
社工部门的简妮·梅耶
Janet Meyers with Social Services
要跟你谈谈 -现在怎么办
- needs to speak with you. - Oh, what now?
她在大厅等你
She's waiting in the lobby.
我听说梅瑞狄斯的事了 很遗憾
I heard about Meredith. I'm sorry.
但你知道的 梅瑞狄斯很坚强 你也很坚强
But you know, Meredith's strong, you're strong.
-你们能挺过去的 -你们能小点声儿吗
- You're gonna make it through - Could you guys just keep it down?
我要集中注意 拜托了
I'm trying to concentrate. Please.
好 你准备好了呼叫我 好吗
All right. Just page me when you're ready, okay?
我很抱 抱歉
I'm so--I'm sorry.
-抱歉 -丹尼
- I'm sorry. - Danny?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
丹尼 看着我
Danny, look at me.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
现在我需要你
Now I need you...
我需要你挡住她的头
I need you to cover her head.
保证她头部的安全 好吗
Keep her head safe, all right?
好的
All right.
我做不到截肢 我做不到
I couldn't do it. I c--I couldn't--
-我做不到 我不行 -丹尼 你做到了
- I couldn't do it. I couldn't. - Danny, you did it.
你把最困难的步骤完成了
You did the hard part.
好吗
All right?
现在 丹尼
Now, Danny...
丹尼 转过头去
Danny, look away.
好了 她自♥由♥了 你做得非常好
All right, she's free. Good job.
我马上就处理完
I'm gonna finish up,
我和她紧跟在你后面
and we'll both be right behind you.
好吗
All right?
把他拉上去
Take him up.
梅瑞狄斯 你跟简妮说了什么
Meredith, what'd you say to Janet?
什么都没说 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
我刚刚被盘问了
I just finished answering a whole slew of questions
很多很多关于怎么照顾佐拉睡觉的事情
about Zola's sleeping arrangements.
她在给家庭调查做收尾工作
She's finishing her home study.
-是例行公事 -这根本不是例行公事
- That's routine. - Okay, there was nothing routine
她说咱们的叙述中有不一致
when she said that there were inconsistencies with our stories.
她说什么
What did she say?
她说跟你谈过了 然后就给咱们亮起了警灯
She said that she spoke to you and that some red flags went up.
我之前确实见过她 但我什么都没说
Well, I did see her earlier, but I didn't say anything.
我得走了 有个手术
I gotta go. I got a surgery.
那我去跟简妮说 我会
Well, I'll--I'll talk to Janet and I'll--
不 别去 什么都别做
No. Don't. Don't do anything.
别跟她讲话 我来搞定这些
Don't talk to her. I will talk care of this.
你已经 别跟她讲话
You've already... don't talk to her.
斯隆医生 如果你看了我做的皮下埋藏缝合
Dr. Sloan, I think you're gonna be really impressed
你会对我刮目相看的
By the buried sutures I did here.
您先请
After you.
确实刮目相看 确实
That is impressive. It is.
变性手术 是吗
Gender reassignment, huh?
正常情况下明年才会教这个
Normally they don't teach that till next year.
这是个错误 这不是
That's a mistake. This is not--
等你找到那个病人再叫我
Call me when you find the right patient.
我没空跟你玩这些
I don't have time for this.
我需要你去准备好外伤一室
Hey, uh, I need you to prep Trauma 1.
又一名塌陷受害者要来了
We got another sinkhole victim on the way.
别再让我帮你做事了 你自己去做
Stop asking me to do your work. Do it yourself.
你告诉我杰瑞·霍夫曼在哪儿怎么样
And how about you tell me where Jerry Hoffman is?
杰瑞·霍夫曼
Jerry Hoffman?
他应该在一床
Um, uh, well, he's supposed to be in Bed 1.
版子上这么写的 他不在那儿吗
That's what the board says. He's not there?
在那里的看着像他吗
Does it look like he's there?
等等 等等 这不对
Oh, wait. Wait. That can't be right,
如果二床的病人在一床
'cause if the patient from Bed 2 is in Bed 1.
那么三床的病人就在...
hen that means the patient from Bed 3 must be...
惨了
Oh, no.
惨了惨了惨了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这位病人是查克·华♥莱♥士♥先生
The patient is Mr. Chuck Wallace.
他因塌陷事故导致
He's having a splenectomy secondary to
-需进行脾切除术 -好的 格蕾医生
- injuries sustained in the sinkhole. - Yes, Dr. Grey,
在病人失血过度前赶紧开始吧
let's move on before my patient bleeds out.
是的 马上就好 贝利医生
Okay, I'm almost ready Dr. Bailey.
准备步骤还有一步
I just have to have the nurse
需要护士把手术同意书拿给我看
show me the consent form as part of the checklist.
手术刀
Scalpel.
等等
Wait a second.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey,
-你的手都消过毒了 怎么... -是 等等
- you're sterile. What are you-- - Okay, hold--hold on.
等下 我...
Wait a minute. I'm--
我觉得有个地方...不对劲
I think that there-- something might be... off.
貌似这位病人...
I'm thinking that maybe this is...
弄错了
not our patient.
那他到底是谁的病人
Then whose patient is it?
我不...我不知道
I don't--I don't-- I don't--I don't know.
-我... -你不知道
- I just--I-- - You don't know?
我都准备下刀子了
I'm holding a scalpel in my hand.
你立马给我搞清楚
I think you had better find out.
停下 住手
Stop! Don't cut!
病人弄错了
Uh, it's the wrong patient.
他是贾维斯先生 需要肺部切除术
That's Mr. Jarvis, who needs a lung resection,
不是脾出血的华♥莱♥士♥先生
Not Mr. Wallace with a splenic hemorrhage.
我...我的错
I-I'm--I'm sorry.
非常非常抱歉
I-I-I am so, so sorry.
麻烦你确保把它送到
Would you make sure this gets to
医护人员办公室 好吗
the medical staff office, please?
是的 医生
Yes, doctor.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
干嘛
What?
没什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表