是啊 当总住院医生的感觉糟透了
Yeah, being chief resident sucks.
我曾经作过
I did it once.
那你怎么作的
Well, how'd you do it?
你是怎么让他们听话的
How'd you get them to listen to you?
他们不听我的 我搞砸了
Uh, I didn't. I sucked.
作好住院总医生
Look, it's...
不在于跟属下交朋友
It's not about making friends,
但你要让他们站在你这边
but it is about getting them on your side.
你要成为他们愿意靠近的人
You want to be the person they come to,
而不是他们躲避的人
not the one they run from.
你懂的 跟你们那个小比赛差不多
You know, kinda like your little contest.
让他们竞争谁的治疗成果更好
You know, getting them to compete for good outcomes.
我知道 这比赛很糟糕 对吗
I know. It's awful, right?
不 这主意很好 他们通过竞争成长
No, that was a good idea. They thrive on competition.
你给了他们所需要的
You gave them what they needed.
不管怎样 病人都获益了
And either way, the patient wins.
这 这是个好主意
That... was a good idea.
好吧
Okay.
这不是你的主意 对吗
That wasn't your idea, was it?
不是
No.
别放弃
Well... don't give up.
你会成功的
You'll be great.
或者你不会
Or maybe you won't.
反正我从来没成功
I never was.
很完美
It's perfect.
很完美的旋转推进术
It's a perfect millard rotation...
在猪身上
on a pig.
这头猪 现在比普通的猪更迷人了
This pig... is now more attractive than your average pig.
那手术该是我的
I deserve to do it.
我准备好了 我可以完成
I'm ready. I can do it.
那是我应得的
I deserve it.
你说得对
You're right.
手术归你了 冈瑟
You go, Gunther.
下一步什么
Next step?
你说
You.
抬起腹膜 横向打开
Lift up peritoneum, open transversely,
然后扩大切口
and enlarge the incision.
用什么扩大
Enlarge how?
用 用手术剪吗
With sc--with scissors?
你是问我呢还是回答我呢
Are you asking me or telling me?
用手术剪
With scissors.
好的 好的 很好
Okay. Okay, good.
然后呢
Then what?
你来说
You.
拉出并分离阑尾
Pull out and isolate the appendix...
在阑尾的基底部将其十字夹闭 然后
Mm-hmm. Cross-clamp it at the base, and...
然后继续
And go on.
我记不住了
I can't remember.
不可接受
Unacceptable.
天呐 你应该知道这个
God. You should know this.
将阑尾的基底部十字夹闭
Cross-clamp the appendix at the base--
你已经这么做了 好吗 快点
Yeah, you already did that. Okay? Hurry up.
他正在步入死亡
He's dying now.
结扎或者 等等 绑住
Tie off or li-- wait. Ligate--
快点儿 你在失去他
Hurry. You're losing him.
等等
Wait.
等等 等等
Wait. Hang on.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
呼叫停尸间吧 傻子 他已经死了
Call the morgue, moron. He's dead.
好了 下一个谁来说
Okay, who's next?
你来
You.
横向打开
Open transversely,
用手术剪扩大
enlarge with scissors,
插入拉钩
insert retractors,
分离阑尾
deliver appendix,
在基底部十字夹闭
cross-clamp at the base.
你要 进行二尖瓣置换术吗
Hey, so... you going in for your mitral valve?
我的二尖瓣置换术变成阑尾切除术了
Oh, my mitral valve turned into an appy.
是的 那么
Oh, right. Well...
祝你好运
Good luck.
所以
Oh, so...
那你晚上就该在家了 对吗
does that mean you'll be home tonight?
我是说 阑尾切除术也就
I mean, an appy's what,
最多两小时 对吗
two hours, tops, right?
是的
Right.
是 是这样的
Oh, that--that is true.
你想让我带点儿什么东西吗
Oh, do you want me to pick something up?
我来也行 中餐行吗
Or I can. Chinese?
可以 随便什么都行
Oh, fine. Wh-whatever.
不 不 你来选
No, no, you choose.
吃中餐吧 中餐很好
Do Chinese. Chinese is great.
好 对的
Good. Right.
那么 祝你好运
Well... good luck.
你也是 格蕾
And you, too, Grey.
你们必须谈谈堕胎的事
You have to talk about it
因为显然你们现在什么都谈不了了
because clearly, you can't talk about anything.
你们就像是关系紧张的室友
You two are like bad roommates.
怎么谈 我怎么提起那件事
How? How do I bring it up?
我是说 他真的想让我提起来吗
I mean, does he even want me to bring it up?
而且 有什么 什么好谈的呢
And what--and what is there to talk about?
孩子已经打掉了
'cause it's done.
我反悔不了了 木已成舟
I can't undo it. It's--it's done.
但是心结还没解开
Yeah, but it's not.
我们都有手术要做
Oh, we have surgery.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
你也是
Ah, you, too.
你知道山姆前两次手术后都是他妻子照顾他吗
Did you know Sam's wife took care of him after his last two surgeries?
她去年死于中风了
She died of a stroke last year,
所以詹森毕业前一学期辍学了
so Jason dropped out of college one semester before graduating.
他很乐意这么做因为就他们俩相依为命了
He was happy to do it 'cause it's just the two of them--
你怎么了 凯普娜 你告诉我这些干什么
What the hell, Kepner? Why are you telling me this?
跟病人沟通是你的责任 阿历克斯
Talking to patients is your job, Alex,
因为他们不仅仅是
because they're more than just...
唾手可得的"A"或者你的什么赌注
an easy "A" or some bet you can win.
这是你的工作
It's your job.
不 这不是 不再是了
No, it's not. Not anymore.
我的工作是给他开刀并治好他
My job is to open him up and fix him,
如果我不这么做 没有人会替我完成
and if I can't do it, no one's gonna do it for me.
这是我的责任
It's on me.
所以要不我花时间跟他交流
So I can spend time talking to him
要不我就用这个时间去搞清楚
or I can use that time figuring out what I'm gonna do
怎么完成这个手术
when I open him up.
你想让我做哪个
Which one do you want me to do?
你很紧张
You're really nervous.
这就是你今天不想做儿科手术的原因
That's why you didn't want to work on a kid today.
你会没事的
Look, you'll be fine.
你已经准备好了
You're ready.
我是说 你感觉准备好了 对吗
I mean, you feel ready, right?
这本书太好了 克莱夫
I am thoroughly enjoying this book, Karev.
这太好了
That's great.
但愿我能在里面看完它
Hopefully, I'll finish it in there,
因为只要我还在读书
because as long as I'm reading,
就意味着你没有搞砸这次手术
it means that you're not screwing up.
我今天能看完这书吗
Will I finish this book today?
能 先生
Yes, Sir.
好的
All right.
你做术前检查了吗
Have you got the pre-op scans?
我已经检查过了
I already looked them over.
我想再检查一遍
I want to look again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表