一 二 挤
One, two, squeeze.
-迈克尔 -救命
- Michael? - Help.
-救命 -迈克尔 迈克尔
- Help. - Michael? Michael?
救命 救命
Help. Help.
来了 我先测下你的脉搏
Okay. Um, I'm--I'm gonna check your pulse.
脉搏有些弱
Pulse is a little weak.
好 我试试把你的脚挪出来 好吗
All right. I'm gonna try to free your legs, okay?
一 二 挤
One, two, squeeze.
一 二 挤
One, two, squeeze.
一 二 挤
One, two, squeeze.
梅瑞狄斯 有车来了
Meredith, there's a car coming!
糟糕
Oh, crap.
你的腿有知觉吗
Can you feel your legs?
-你得快走开 -迈克尔
- You gotta get outta there! - Michael!
他被压住了 我得把他的腿挪开
He's trapped. I have to get his legs free!
-来不及了 -天啊
- There's not time! - Oh, my God!
孩子 继续数数 梅瑞狄斯
Kid, just keep counting. Meredith!
-天啊 -快点躲开
- Oh, my God. - You gotta get off the road!
加油
Come on.
-加油 -天啊
- Come on! - Oh, my God.
-帮帮我 -梅瑞狄斯
- Help me. - Meredith!
-挤 -别 别丢下我
- ...squeeze. - No, don't leave me.
你在干... 他们看不见你的
What the hell are you-- they're not even gonna see you!
梅瑞狄斯 你疯了吗
Meredith, what are you doing?!
拜托 停车
Stop! Please!
我的天呐
Son of a...
没事了 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
听我的 呼吸
All right? Just breathe.
呼吸 救援队到了
Just breathe. Help is here.
救援队到了
Help is here.
一 二 挤 一 二 挤...
One, two, squeeze. One, two, squeeze...
她的血压很低 心跳过速
B.P.'s down and she's tachycardic.
得让她进新生儿重症监护室
We gotta get her up to the NICU.
女性 13岁 野外插管
13-year-old female, intubated in the field.
面部多处骨折 眼睛遭异物插入
Multiple facial fractures. Foreign body to the eye.
你在流血 得缝针
You're bleeding. You need stitches.
不 我没事 我自己解决吧
No, I'll be okay. I'm gonna take care of it.
把母亲送到外伤二室
Take the mom to Trauma Two.
准备好楼上的手术室 越多越好
And we need to staff as many O.R.s upstairs as possible.
待会儿再说
We'll talk later.
什么情况
What do we got?
男性 14岁 被货车压住
14-year-old male, trapped under the van.
腹痛 最后一次血压100/80
Abdominal pain. Last vitals show a B.P. of 100 over 80
脉搏120
and a pulse of 120.
格蕾 需要找人给你看看吗
Grey, you need someone to take a look at that?
没事的 哪里需要我帮忙
It's fine. Where do you want me?
-四号♥床 贝利缺人手 -等等 那是我妈妈吗
- Bailey needs hands on Bed Four. - Wait. Is that my mom?
-让她呆在病床上行吗 -可那是我妈
- Could you get her back in the bed? - But that--that's my mom.
她得做些检查
She needs to be checked out.
亨特医生 我能帮点忙吗
Dr. Hunt, how can I help?
你来这儿干嘛 阿尔特曼做完手术了吗
What are you doing here? Is Altman out of surgery?
快了 她正准备让病人脱离体外循环机
Uh, almost. She's about to take her off bypass,
但我们的呼机叫个不停
but our pagers kept going off,
所以她觉得 可能你这儿需要人帮忙
so she figured, maybe you need some extra help.
韦伯医生 这例需要你帮忙 也需要亨特
Dr. Webber, I could use you on this. You, too, Hunt.
-我... -好吧
- I--w-- - Okay.
好 继续做阿尔特曼的手术
Okay, go back into Altman's surgery
告诉她 我不需要你帮忙
and tell her that I didn't need you.
我很想增加一些治疗外伤的时长
I was really hoping to log some more trauma hours.
凯普娜...
Kepner...
阿尔特曼的丈夫在手术中去世了
Altman's husband died in surgery,
她现在还不知道 所以我需要你回到手术室去
and she doesn't know, so I need you in the O.R.
一旦她做完手术 就呼...
and page me the moment that she's d--
等等 等等 你说什么
Wait, wait. I'm sorry. W-What?
-凯普娜 -亨利他...
- Kepner. - Henry's--
凯普娜 你能搞得定吗
Kepner, can you handle this?
可...可以吧
Um, yeah, yes.
不行不行
No. No, no, no.
这个状态可不能让你进手术室
You can't go into her surgery like that.
去观摩室盯着手术吧 行吗
So go to the gallery and watch the surgery from there. Okay?
她大概已经两个小时没有输抗生素了
She went about two hours with no antibiotics
也不知道有多少积液 因为我们没法抽
and an unknown amount of fluids 'cause we didn't have a pump.
好 抽吸要小心
All right. Careful with that suction.
好久都没有抽吸过了
We weren't able to suction for a while.
她的肺炎估计更严重了
Her pneumonia may be getting worse.
估计得再拍张X光
She probably needs another X-ray.
很好
Well, that's great.
你今晚做得非常好 克莱夫
You did extraordinary work tonight, Karev.
我来接手吧
I've got it from here.
什么 不行
No. What? No.
我来吧 这么大一场车祸
Yes. You were in a major accident.
你得去给自己做下检查
You need to go get yourself checked out.
放松 这里的工作先放下吧
Take a breath. You're gonna sit this one out.
我才不放呢
I'm not sitting anything out.
我命令你放下
Yes, you are.
快走吧
Good-bye.
说吧 什么情况
Okay, what do we got?
他的骨盆碎得太厉害
His pelvis is dust.
内部肯定有大出血
Must be massive internal bleeding.
收缩压经常低于68
Can't keep his systolic above 68.
好吧 他的腹部里肯定都是积水
Okay, there's definitely free fluid in his abdomen.
很难确定出血点在哪
It's just hard to define where the bleeding's coming from.
那从哪开始
Where do you want to start?
-骨盆 -腹部
- Pelvis. - Abdomen.
艾比等不及要睡帐篷了
Abby couldn't wait to sleep in a tent.
先生 我是亨特医生
Sir, I'm Dr. Hunt.
血压还在下降
B.P.'s still dropping.
我们得把你转移到楼上进行手术
We're gonna be taking you up to surgery.
莉莉根本不想来
Lily didn't even want to come.
好吧 如果我们不固定住骨盆
Okay, if we don't stabilize this pelvis,
估计他撑不到手术室
there won't be any surgery.
没时间放固定器了
There's no time for fixators.
她想和她的朋友一起过生日
She wanted to spend her birthday with friends,
不想和我们露营
not--not camping with us.
我说不行
I said no.
我逼她来的 天啊 我...
I made her come. Oh, my God, I--
都怪我 一切都是我造成的
I did this to them. I did this.
你没有伤害你的家人
You didn't harm your family.
你也不想发生这场事故的
You didn't mean for this to happen.
不怪你
You didn't do this.
好的 先生 说声抱歉
Okay, sir, I am really sorry,
虽然打了麻药 但这依然会痛
but even with the painkillers, this is gonna hurt.
应该能固定住一会儿
That should hold for now.
好 上手术室吧
Okay, let's get him to surgery.
行
Okay.
是阿尔特曼 紧急呼叫
Altman paged. 9-1-1.
出什么事了
Is everything okay?
交给我们吧 快去
Uh, uh, we got this. Go.
等你有空了再参加手术吧
Scrub in when you can.
呼我什么事
You paged?
这位病人患有连枷状二尖瓣
Yeah, the patient's got a flail mitral valve.
在进行体外循环的时候
The sutures for the patch
修补缝线挂到二尖瓣上了
caught on the valve when we went on bypass.
我能帮上什么吗
Uh, what can I do?
你可以告诉我克里斯蒂娜去哪了
You can tell me where Cristina is.
我一直在呼她 但她总不回我
I've been paging her, but she won't answer.
该死 怎么弄不上去
Damn it. Why won't this hold?
好 你需要一个住院医生 我这就去找
Okay, you need a resident? I'll get you a resident.
不是什么住院医生都可以 我要杨
No, not a resident. Yang.
这... 我需要另一个像我一样的医生
This is... I need another me,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表