而她的本事跟我最接近
and she is the closest thing.
别告诉她我说过这话
Don't tell her I said that.
她刚从手术台上下来 已经累坏了
She just got out of surgery. She's exhausted.
那就往她脸上泼些水
All right, well, splash some water on her face
然后把她弄过来
and get her in here.
她扛得住的 好了 给我棉签
She can handle it. All right, sponge stick.
拿过来一个冲洗推盘 把这洗干净
Let's get an irrigation tray and start cleaning this up.
颅面撕裂伤吗
Craniofacial lac?
比那严重
Oh, it's worse than that.
我们要一个能在视网膜玻璃体上动手术的医生
We're a need a retinal-vitreous surgeon.
对 我正在让莱西打电♥话♥找
Yeah. I've got Lexie calling around for one right now.
旁德不接电♥话♥
Pand is not ansering
沃德曼赶到这至少还要一小时
and Waldman is gonna be at least another hour.
试试杰西
Try Jassy.
杰西吗
Jassy?
我能找到把杰西耍得团团转的人
No, I got someone who will run circles around Jassy.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你女朋友吗
Your girlfriend?
等等 茱莉亚
Hold on, Julia.
她超棒 你肯定喜欢她
She's great. You'll love her.
把她从西雅图长老会医院
Um, you know, it's gonna take at least 45 minutes
弄来得要四十五分钟
to get here from Seattle Pres.
她没在西雅图长老会医院 她在我家
She's not at Seattle Pres. She's at my place.
就五分钟路程
It's five minutes away.
今晚你和我还有德里克做一台手术怎么样
Hey, how'd you like to operate with me and Derek tonight?
疼 我肚子很疼
It--it hurts. My stomach really hurts.
迈克尔 我们已经给你用了止疼药
Okay, Michael, we gave you something for the pain.
一会就会起效
It should kick in in a minute.
腹部僵硬
Abdomen feels rigid.
对
Yep.
在第一象限有液体流动
Free fluid in the right upper quadrant.
有可能是肝脏撕裂伤 我们得预约CT
So that could be a liver lac. We should order a C.T.
别 求你们再努努力
No, keep trying!
那是我妈啊
That's my mom!
迈克尔 你现在得躺着别动
Okay, Michael, I need you to stay still, please.
怎...怎么回事
At--what--what's going on?
你们不能放弃啊 你们得再试试
You can't just give up. You have to keep trying.
她已经眼看着她奶奶死去了
She already watched the grandmother die.
好吧 去吧 去吧
Yeah, go, go.
你们已经抢救了多久了
How long you been going?
你们都给她用什么药了 她的脉搏怎么样
What have you given her and what have her rhythms been?
她心脏停跳已经有三十分钟了
She has been coding for thirty minutes.
我们已经给她用了利多卡因和胺碘酮
She's already gotten lidocaine and amiodarone.
她孩子在窗外看着呢
Okay, her kid's outside the window watching.
我们得再试试
We need to go again.
-充电到360焦 -离手
- Charge to 360. - Clear.
再推一支肾上腺素 再充电
Push another of epi. Let's charge again. Please.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
该死
Damn it.
再充电
Charge again.
离手
Clear.
该死 加油啊 加油
Damn it. Come on. Come on.
妈妈
Mom.
死亡时间 两点二十七分
Time of death--2:27.
把B超仪给我 再给我拿来个急救包
Hand me the ultrasound and get me a kit.
我们要在这床边给她做胃造瘘术
We're doing a bedside gastrostomy.
你以为你在干嘛啊
What do you think you're doing?
我们得给她的腹部降压
We need to decompress her stomach
这样就不会有更多的液体回流到她的气管
so she doesn't get more reflux into her trachea.
克莱夫 这病例已经不归你管了
Karev, you're not on this case.
从昨天开始就是我在照顾这孩子
Look, I've been with this baby since yesterday.
她差点死了 我也差点死了
Okay? She almost died. I almost died.
我为了她历尽千辛万苦不是为了袖手旁观的
I didn't go through hell with this kid to just back off.
那就慢慢来
Then slow down.
我们不能赶着做这手术
Okay? We don't need to rush through this.
我知道 请抽吸一下
Yeah, I know. Just-- suction, please.
克里斯蒂娜 停一下
Cristina, just stop for one minute
-听我说 -不行 我说过了不行
- and listen to what I have to - No. I said no.
我知道你已经快累死了
I know you're exhausted.
这可是个二尖瓣的...
This is a mitral valve re--
我现在不能做手术
I am not operating now!
她现在就要你
She requested you now.
-现在如果你不过去 -泰迪点名要我吗
- Now if you don't go in there... - Teddy requested me?
天啊 你还没告诉她
Oh, my God. You haven't told her.
你还没告诉她
You haven't told her yet?
你怎么... 不行 不行
What are you-- no, no.
不 我不去 不 我不去
No, I am not-- No, I'm not going in...
克里斯蒂娜 如果那病人死在手术台上
Cristina, if that patient dies on the table,
咱们这一切努力就都白费了
this will all have been for nothing.
咱们这么做...
This has...
咱们这么做必须是有意义的
This has to be worth something.
拯救一个病人的生命就是意义所在
Saving a life is worth something.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't do it.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
她在等你
She's waiting.
快去吧
So go.
你女朋友处理过多少外伤病人
How much trauma has your girlfriend done?
很多
A lot.
她跟我说过她很多的病例
She's told me about a bunch of her cases.
咱们开始聊你和她的枕边话了吗
Oh, so we're just going off your pillow talk?
如果我感觉你女朋友不能完成这手术
If I get a hint that your girlfriend is in over her head,
我就会把她轰出我的手术室
I'm gonna boot her out of my O.R..
你知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
你认为但凡和我上♥床♥的女人
You don't think anyone who sleeps with me
绝不会是天才或有点本事
can be talented or have half a brain.
-才不是呢 -绝对是
- That is not true. - It's mostly true.
对 确实是
Yeah. Yeah, it's mostly true.
你前妻是个好大夫 我就和她睡过
Your ex-wife is brilliant, and she slept with me.
我不是想和你吵架
Well-- I'm not trying to start a fight.
我只是说说
I'm just sayin'.
坎纳医生
Ah, Dr. Canner,
感谢你能这么快赶过来
thank you very much for showing up on such short notice.
不用谢了
No problem.
在本季第八集 莱西用棒球砸了坎纳
你们的快球手刚跟我讲了讲这病人的情况
Fastball here just updated me about your patient.
天啊 我再次为
God, again, I am-- I'm really sorry
砸到你的...而道歉
for hitting you in the--
没事 我胸部恢复得很快
I'm fine. My breast made a quick recovery.
嗯 没错
Mm. It did.
打住哦 马克
Okay, Mark.
玻璃刺穿了眼球体直到眼眶
The glass penetrated the globe through to the orbit.
这么说保不住她的眼睛了
So she's gonna lose the eye?
一般来说是的
Normally, yes.
我想 如果你用颞部入路进入
I was thinking, if you used a temporal approach
暴露眼眶同时给眼球减压
to expose the orbit and decompress the eye,
我们就能保住它
we could save it.
但如果你这么做 出血的可能性更大
Well, if you do that, there's more risk of bleeding.
对
That's true.
我倒是能先控制好血液供应
I could get control of the blood supply first,
然后取出眼球
then enucleate the eye.
但我认为这颗眼球还能保住
But I think the eye is salvageable.
哪种方法 你说了算
Either way, it's your call.
那咱们试试保住这只眼睛
Let's save the eye.
同意
Agreed.
莉莉
Lily.
你妈妈的事 真遗憾
I'm so sorry about your mom.
是
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸和妹妹正在手术
Your dad and your sister are in surgery.
我就要带你弟弟
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表