Must have just been a stress reactant...
或者是实验室出故障了 她没事
or a fluke in the labs, 'cause, uh, well, she's fine.
是真的
It's true.
脑脊液漏是脊柱裂患童经常出现的问题
C.S.F. leaks are a problem with spina bifida babies.
你能发现这个很了不起
That's... that's great you caught that.
抱歉 我并非有意造成这样
I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this...
搞成这样我不是故意的
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我还是搞不透
I still don't understand
你当时在想些什么
what you possibly could've been thinking.
我被解雇了
They fired me.
简妮基本上告诉我
Janet basically told me
佐拉要被带走了
they were gonna take Zola away.
可能会把她送回马拉维
I mean, possibly send her back to Malawi.
你和我呢
You and me?
我就是想争取时间
I just needed some time.
就想抱着她 看着她
I just needed to hold her and look at her
想想一切是怎么
and just think about how everything...
怎么变得一团糟的
everything got so screwed up.
佐拉该归你
You should take Zola.
简妮对我有顾虑 不是你
Janet has a problem with me, not with you.
我们要竭尽全力
And we need to do whatever we can
阻止他们带走她
to make sure they don't take her away,
如果他们给你她的监护权 而不给我
and if that means that you have custody of her and I don't,
那我们就依他们
well, then that's what we need to do.
你没被解雇
You're not fired.
理查德代你受过了
Richard's gonna take the fall for you.
什么
What?
他不能这样做 我不会让他这么做的
He can't do that. I'm not gonna let him do that.
你能
Yes, you will.
你要是想留住这个婴儿 就让他保护你
If you want to keep this baby, you will let him protect you.
丹
Dan?
我的天
Oh, my God.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
丹尼 我好害怕
Danny, I was scared.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我不知道你在哪里
I didn't know where you were.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
你当时还在睡
You--you were asleep,
医生不让我叫醒你
and they--they didn't want me to wake you up.
我掉下去了
I fell down.
确实是
You sure did.
不过你留下来了
You stayed, though.
我会一直陪在你身边
I'm not going anywhere.
哪里都别去
Don't go anywhere.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我好爱你
Oh, I love you so much.
你还没长大啊
You're a big baby.
Take me to the docks
There's a ship
Without a name
And it is sailing to the middle of the sea
The water there is deeper
嗯 挺好
Mm. Okay.
Than anything...
好了 顶上那排
All right, the top row
在第一轮都装上了新装置
all got the device on the first round.
之后韦伯医生
Dr. Webber tweaked the protocol
对流程作了很大的改动
pretty substantially after that,
所以第二排 就是这些家伙们
which means the second set, that's these guys here,
它们都 身体更好些
they all... tend to do a lot better.
我已经有几星期没跟这个项目了
I've been off the project for the last couple of weeks,
但流程我还是记得很清楚的
but I'm pretty sure I remember the drill.
我能给你做示范
I can walk you through it.
就得是老鼠
It had to be mice.
好吧
All right.
先从第一排开始吧
Let's take it from the top.
看起来怎样
How's it looking?
不知道
Can't tell.
他们不能就这样把婴儿带走吧
they can't just take the baby away, can they?
我不知道
I don't know.
Cold long promise to appear
People in the churches
Started singing above their heads
They say, "My god is a good god
And he cares"
I will remember your face
cause I am still
In love with that place
When the stars
梅瑞狄斯说你还没做
Meredith says you didn't do it yet.
但我没有改变主意
I didn't change my mind.
我知道
I know.
我知道 你没有改变主意
I know. You don't change your mind.
你会为了救我锯断我的腿 是吧
You'd cut off my leg for me, wouldn't you?
Money came like rain
To your hands while you were waiting
我不会像那家伙一样锯得一团糟
Well, I wouldn't botch it like that guy did.
我会切得完完整整 以后能再装义肢
I'd leave you a good stump so you could get a prosthesis.
People in the churches
Started singing above their heads
They say, "My god is a good god
And he cares"
预约的几点
When's the appointment?
I will remember your face
现在
Now.
'cause I am still
In love with that place
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们一起去吧
Let's go.
我...
I...
上帝
Oh, God.
他们找不到比两位医生更好的养父母
They're not gonna find a better family than two doctors.
会没事的
It's--it's gonna be fine.
有谁想去看看索菲亚
Anybody want to go check on Sofia?
怎么突然要去看她
Why?
因为当大家讨论
'cause when somebody's talking about
某人的孩子被强行带走时
taking someone's baby away,
就会很想看看自己的孩子好不好
you want you to see your baby.
你们呀 她没事的
Oh, you guys. She's fine.
我紧随你的步伐
I'm right behind you.
或许我们也应该走了
Ma-maybe we should leave, too.
我觉得他们不会希望
I mean, I'm sure they don't want us
我们坐在这看着他们的
just sitting here staring at them.
说不定呢
I don't know.
他们在努力重组一个家庭
They're trying to keep a family together.
这 这可不简单
That's... not easy.
在附近看看他们是不是都好
You know, it can't hurt to stick around,
这总不会有错
make sure they're okay.
这 这就是为什么你是冈瑟
You see, this--this is why you're the Gunther.
我完全没有做领导的天分
I have terrible leadership instincts.
这不会衬托出我是更好的领导
That doesn't make me a better leader.
也许是个更好的人
A better person maybe, but--
现在情况有点麻烦了
We are in a bit of a bind right now.
今天出现了很多问题
A lot of questions came up today
关于你们的关系
about your relationship,
你的职位
about your employment--
她又有工作了 只是一些误会
Well, she got her job back. That was a misunderstanding.
她失踪了
She disappeared.
那个 是沟通不畅
Well, that was a-a miscommunication.
那你们俩分居的问题
And the part about you two living in separate houses,
也是沟通不畅导致的吗
that's miscommunication, too?
好了 我知道了
Look, I get it.
把一个孩子带进夫妻感情中是不容易的
It's not easy bringing a child into a relationship.
你们可以有一些小矛盾
You're allowed to have some bumps in the road.
但是今天下午 感觉完全像是
But this afternoon, when it looked like
你俩感情破裂 你妻子被解雇
you two had split up, your wife got fired,
她还为此撒谎 并且带着孩子跑了
she lied to me about it and left with the baby.
我已经发出了一些警告
I set off some alarms.
现在我要试着跟他们解释清楚
Now I'm trying to dial them all back,
但这并不容易
but it's not that easy to do.
一旦这个系统启动了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表