Harvard is offering me a $10 million endowment.
并且给我配备一整支研究团队
They're setting me up with an entire research team.
我将会攻破老年痴呆症 梅瑞狄斯
I'm gonna cure Alzheimer's, Meredith.
那才是我的梦想
That's my dream.
我的梦想不是这个房♥子
Not this house.
你现在在跟克里斯蒂娜一起作决定
You're making this choice with Cristina.
她不是我考虑的唯一因素
She's not the only factor.
我是你的丈夫
I'm your husband.
你应该跟我一起做这个决定
You should make it with me.
从扫描结果上看
So I didn't see any further damage
这个寄生虫并未对你造成进一步的损害
from the parasite on your scans.
那太好了 但是你也不能
That's great, but you can't just
把这只虫子永远留在他的体内呀
leave a worm inside of him forever.
这虫子长着牙呢 你必须把它从我身体里弄出来 求你了
This thing has teeth. You have to get it out of me, please.
我身上也有只虫子
You know, I have a worm inside of me, too,
可我也没像你似的在这哀嚎个不停
but you don't hear me crying about it.
你的是在胳膊里而已 而且今天他们就要把它取出来了
Yours is in your arm, and they're taking it out today.
而我的可能在任何地方
Mine could be anywhere.
天啊 我的阴♥茎♥
Oh, my god. My penis.
它才不会跑到你的 这是不可能的 对吧
It's not gonna get to your -- it doesn't do that, does it?
我的腿
My legs.
好吧 到底是那个 你的腿还是你的阴♥茎♥
Okay, well, which is it your legs or your penis?
不 我是说真的 我的腿和胳膊都没知觉了
No, I'm serious. I can't feel my legs or my arms.
太 太奇怪了 我的腿和胳膊都麻了
It's -- it's weird. It's all going numb.
什么
What?
你的脚趾可以动吗
Can you move your toes?
那你的手指呢
What about your fingers?
-动不了 -该死
- No. - Shoot.
好吧
Okay.
-你有感觉吗 -几乎感觉不到
- Can you feel that? - Barely.
怎么回事 他是怎么了
What's wrong? What's happening to him?
-呼叫谢博德 -我这就去 医生
- Page Shepherd. - Right away, doctor.
这虫子已经咬穿了所有的椎间盘
Well, the thing's gnawed through all the discs.
第三到第五颈椎骨全都发炎了
C-3 to c-5 are all inflamed.
这么说那只虫子就在里面
So it's in there.
那只虫子在他的颈椎里
The worm's in his cervical spine,
筑巢 守候着
nesting, waiting.
这么说有可能他会瘫痪
So there's a chance of paralysis.
全身瘫痪 我得马上给他动手术
Complete paralysis. I need to get in there quick.
不然的话 他就会四肢瘫痪
Otherwise, he's gonna be a quadriplegic.
快去 我跟你一块手术 我做你的副手
Go. I'm going in with you. I'm on your six.
我去给他做术前准备 大家干起来
I'll get him prepped. Lock and load, people.
她是你的什么
She's on your what?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
好吧 你来选
Okay, dealer's choice.
你是想做心室修复术呢
Do you want to do the ventriculoplasty
还是移除肿瘤
or resect the tumor
还是
or...
你想主刀吗
Do you want to be primary surgeon?
-好吧 -好吧
- Fine. - Fine?
好吧 你到底是怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
你到底是要留下来 还是要离开
Are you staying? Are you going?
因为我都快被你逼疯了 我 我不
'Cause it-it's driving me crazy. I-I don't...
如果这件事跟欧文有关的话 不管你们俩是怎么了
If it has to do with Owen, whatever it is,
我相信你们最后一定能把问题解决掉的
I am sure the two of you can fix it.
我都做
I'll take all of it.
什么 都做
What? All of it --
心室修复术
The ventriculoplasty
外加肿瘤切除 只要你让我做的话
and as much of the tumor as you'll let me do.
谢谢你如此慷慨
Thank you. It's very generous.
手术室里见
I'll see you in there.
好的 马里恩
Okay, Marion,
超声波显示
the ultrasound shows
那只虫子现在已经在你皮下更深的地方了
the worm went deeper into your tissue
但是我们应该还是可以把那家伙取出来
but we should still be able to get that nasty thing out.
杰克可能会死
Jake could die
或者后半辈子都得做轮椅了
or he could be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
是我坚持要去泰国的
I'm the one that insisted we go to Thailand.
我一直试图把他改变成另外一个人
I keep trying to turn him into somebody else.
也许我们在一起就是个错误
Maybe we made a mistake.
什么意思
What do you mean exactly?
你怎么知道那是个错误
How do you know it was a mistake?
我不知道我们为什么一再地重归于好
I don't know why we keep coming back to each other.
我们根本都没改变过
We're the same people,
却还一直期待着每一次和好后会有不同的结果
but we keep expecting a different outcome.
这不就是疯狂的表现吗
Isn't that the definition of insanity?
或是爱的表现
Or love.
如果两个人之间有火花的话 就是有火花
If there's a spark, there's a spark.
又或者是你以为你们两人之间有火花
Or maybe you think there's a spark,
但是那只发生了一次 所以你并不确定
but it just happened once, so you can't really tell,
但是你们又没时间继续尝试了
and there's no time to actually figure that out
因为你们也许从此就要相隔万里了
because you're probably moving halfway across the country.
我们到底还要不要把这只虫子取出来了
Are we gonna get this worm out any time soon?
-当然 准备冲洗 -好的 这就去
- Yeah. Get the irrigation ready. - Right. On it.
第三第四颈椎骨简直是一团糟
C-3 and C-4 are just a mess.
我要比预计中切得更深一点
I'm gonna have to go further in here than I expected.
你也可以把第五颈椎也检查一下
You might as well go all the way to C-5.
从这个损伤程度看来
I mean, from the look of this lesion,
没准那个混♥蛋♥就在那儿搭巢了呢
that's where the bastard set up his hive.
我不想造成不必要的
I don't want it to be any more invasive
-创伤 -别和她争辩
- than it has to be. - Don't argue with her.
她正在演绎一部科幻大♥片♥
She's starring in her own sci-fi movie.
惹恼了她 她就会拨出激光枪
You mess with her, she'll pull out her ray gun
把你打成碎片
and atomize your ass.
他还在撅嘴生闷气 你可是一名医师
And he's still pouting. You're a physician.
这真的是你第一次因为手术
Is this really the first time you missed a lunch
错过午餐和纵横字谜游戏吗
and the crossword because of a surgery?
开始了
Here we go.
这对我很重要
It was important to me.
这个寄生虫对我也很重要
Well, this parasite's important to me.
-那还用说 -知道吗
- Yeah, I can see that. - You know what?
行 现在来做 把那个鬼字谜给我
Fine. Let's do it right now. Give me the damn crossword.
拉倒吧
Just forget it.
别 谁敢拉倒啊
Oh, no. Nobody's ever gonna forget it.
沃伦医生的包在哪里
Where is Dr. Warren's bag?
玛兰达
Miranda...
在这呢
Oh, there it is.
所以说别和女朋友在一起工作
And this is why you don't work with your girlfriend.
我早说过了
I warned them.
好了 这一定会超好玩的
Here we go. Oh, this is gonna be so great.
比一生难见的食骨寄生虫
It's way better than a once-in-a-lifetime,
要有意思多了
bone-eating parasite.
我看看 纵一
Let's see. One down.
-贝利医生 -别别别
- Dr. Bailey-- - Oh, no, no, no.
别来帮我 我激动着呢
No help from you. I'm too excited.
这可是我一生所求
This is what I live for.
让我看看"秘鲁的山脉"
Let's see "Peruvian mountain range."
安第斯山脉 五个字母 没错
Oh, Andes. Five, uh-huh.
"有水的行星 四个字母"
"Planet with water, four letters."
是火星 "番茄蛋黄酱"
Oh, Mars. Duh. Uh, "Fancy sauce"?
番茄蛋黄
Fancy... ooh.
-雷莫拉酱 -别玩了
- Remoulade. - Stop.
什么 我玩得正起劲呢 拜托
What? No, no. I'm on a roll. Come on.
这不会是星期天吧 那就太容易了
Hey, this can't be the Sunday, 'cause this is way too easy.
这是...到这了 横二十一
What's--oh, hey, this one, 21 across.
"我要问你的问题"
"My question to you." Hmm.
我要求你停下来
I'm asking you to put it away.
他礼貌地要求你停下来 贝利医生
He's asking you nicely, Dr. Bailey.
不不不 当他不能达成所愿时
Oh, no, no, no. When he doesn't get his way,
他就像抱着坚果的松鼠 横眉竖眼
he holds on to it in his cheek like a squirrel with a nut.
我要把这字谜做完
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表