告诉你 我们一离开这
I can tell you one thing. When we get out of here,
我一定离圣西典医院远远的
I am getting the hell away from Seattle Grace Mercy death,
死也不回来了
and I'm never looking back!
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
我觉得德里克死了
I think Derek is dead.
不然他早该来找我们了
He would've come for us by now.
他肯定会来找我们的
He definitely would've come for us by now.
他肯定死了 莱西也死了
I think he's dead. And Lexie's dead.
我丈夫我妹妹都死了
My husband and sister are both dead!
我们也会死在这儿
And we are gonna die out here, too!
我们也会死在这儿
We are gonna die out here--
振作点 振作点
Keep it together. Keep it together.
-不 你振作好了 -我很努力了
- No, you keep it together! - I'm trying!
无论如何都要振作起来
All right. Look. Keep-- keep it together anyway.
要有信心
Keep it together anyway.
我妹妹死了
My sister is dead.
振作起来
Keep it together anyway.
你说德里克有没有死
Do you think Derek is dead?
我不知道 有可能
I don't know. Maybe.
但是我有PTSD 我说的不准[创伤后应激障碍]
But I've got P.T.S.D., so you know I'm not reliable.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
你还是我可以依靠的人
you are still my person,
即使你不这样看待我
even if I'm not yours.
梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯
Meredith, Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我听见你叫我
Oh, I heard your voice.
我以为在做梦
I thought I-- I thought I was dreaming.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
找到了
Oh, I found it!
急救箱吗
The first aid box?
我的鞋
My shoe.
她没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
她不用光着脚了
She's not barefoot anymore.
真是不容易
Well, I guess that's something.
-该死 -我知道
- Aah! Son of a--damn it. - I know.
-该死 -对不起 对不起
- Oh, son of a-- - I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
莱西呢
Where's Lexie?
-衣服 -没救活
- Clothes. - No?
我们只管振作起来 好吗
Okay, let's just keep it together, okay?
还是衣服
Clothes.
止血带绑松一点
Loosen the tourniquet a little bit.
你会流血而死的
You'll bleed to death.
我要保住我的手
I need to save my hand.
我要保住你的命
Well, I'm trying to save your life.
有安全别针
Oh, safety pin. Safety pin.
拿过来
Bring that.
有没有T恤衫和手帕
Do you have a T-shirt or a bandana?
有 有
Got it. Got it.
伤口得合上
Okay, we have to close the wound.
用安全别针
Use the safety pin.
来回缝
Weave your way inside and out
再把手帕盖上去
and then put the bandana on top of it
绑好
and tape it.
要T恤做什么
And what's the-- what's the T-shirt for?
塞到我嘴里 我可能会大喊大叫
Put it in my mouth. I'm probably gonna scream a lot,
还可能晕过去
and I'm gonna--I'm gonna-- I'm gonna pass out.
好的
Okay.
好了
Good.
对不起
Sorry. I'm Sorry.
求你晕过去吧
Please pass out. Please pass out.
求你晕过去
Please pass out. Please pass out.
求你晕过去
Please pass out. Please pass out.
求你晕过去
Please pass out. Please pass out.
凯普娜 下面交给你了
Kepner, you'll have to close up for me.
我得去预定鸭肉
I have to preorder our duck--
小火慢烤
Uh, slow-roasted,
六个小时 外焦里嫩
It takes six hours, falls off the bone.
住院医师聚餐呀 我能来吗
Oh, the residency dinner. Can I come?
你参加过了 该他们了
Oh, you've had your turn. Now it's theirs.
激动不
You kids jazzed about dinner?
激动
Yes, sir.
是吗
Yeah?
无比期待
Oh, very jazzed.
好好吃哦
Yum.
管我叫期待大餐的迈尔斯·戴维斯吧
Well, call me Miles Davis, 'cause I'm jazzed.
迈尔斯·戴维斯为美国爵士乐歌♥手 此处与期待双关
我给你十块 过来刺我一刀吧
I'll give you 10 bucks to stab me in the face right now.
嗨
Hey.
我现在知道你为什么这么想让她留下来
Now I know why you were trying so hard to keep her here.
如果克里斯蒂娜留下来 你就去那上班
If Cristina were staying, you'd be taking that job.
我会好起来
I'll be fine.
不 欧文 你不会的
No, no, Owen, you won't.
你正在失去你最爱的人
You are losing the love of your life.
没错
Yeah.
无论何时何地 我都盼着她的出现
Everywhere I look, I expect to see her.
她还未离开 我已开始想念
She's not even gone, and I miss her already.
真想骗你说想念会慢慢淡去
I wish I could tell you that will go away,
可它不会淡去
but it won't.
火柴 终于找到了
Matches. Yes, God. Finally.
火 我们能生火了
Fire. We can build a fire.
生起火 救援的人就能看到火光
We should. They'll see a fire.
去把火生起来
Let's get a fire started.
马克 我们得...我们得生火
Yeah, Mark. We need-- we need to start a fire.
马克 马克
Mark. Mark.
你得过来帮忙
You have to help.
-我来看看该怎么生火 -别
- I-I'll figure out how to get it started. - No, no.
知道吗 他不能再这样了
You know what? He doesn't get to do this.
他不能不来帮忙
He doesn't get to stop helping.
我很难过他失去了莱西
I'm sorry he lost Lexie,
可她也是你的妹妹 而你还在这帮忙
but she was your sister, and you're still helping.
他得过来帮忙 因为天要黑了 马克
He has to help because the sky is falling, Mark.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
不不不
No, no, no.
我只明白一点
You know, if there's one thing that I've learned
那些炸♥弹♥ 指着我脑门的枪
with all the--the bombs and the guns to my head
辗过我朋友身躯的汽车
and--and the buses running down my friends
让我明白我并不想死
is that I am not interested in dying.
我要离开这里 我要回家
I want to get out of here, and I want to go home.
所以每个人都得帮上忙
And everyone has to help.
马克 站起来
Mark, get up.
起来帮忙 马克
Get up and help, Mark.
起来
Get up.
马克 马克 马克
Mark? Mark? Mark?
马克
Mark.
求你好好的
Please. Please be okay.
马克
Mark.
糟了
Oh, crap.
小梅
Mer!
怎么了
What happened?
我重新检查他后发现
When I rechecked him, he had
他心音低钝 颈静脉怒张
muffled heart sounds and J.V.D.
迟发性心包压塞吗
Delayed tamponade?
是心脏压塞
It's a cardiac tamponade.
确定吗
Are you sure?
75%的确定
75%.
-70%的确定 -那不是很确定啊
- 70%. 70% sure. - That's not very sure.
想让我确定的话 给我找台超声仪啊
Well, if you want me to be sure, get me an ultrasound.
你能去操作超声吗
Will you man the ultrasound?
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来心包要破裂了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表