不然的话 我手上就不是就要装个钩子
Otherwise, you fit me for a hook?
义肢 不过要是你同意的话
A prosthetic, but if you give the go-ahead--
他就有一只完整的手了
He gets a hand.
那你们还看着我♥干♥什么
Well, what are you looking at me for?
脚趾头要用就用啊
Take my toe already.
需要的话左边的蛋蛋我都舍得
Take my left nut if it'll help.
我觉得 脚趾就够了
I... think the toe will be fine.
我是对的
I was right.
所以
So...
你现在就靠这个消遣了
This is how you're gonna spend your time now,
像个操偶师一样
pulling strings behind the scenes
在幕后忙着牵线搭桥
like some kind of puppet master?
我的技术简直是炉火纯青
I am really good at it.
我是一个两岁大的婴儿
So I'm a 2-month-old baby.
症状
Symptoms?
体重不足 挑食打嗝
I'm underweight, fussy, I belch,
呕吐时会喷到天花板
and when I vomit, it hits the ceiling.
幽门狭窄
You have pyloric stenosis.
这些卡片太详细了 是谁做的啊
These cards are so detailed. Whose are these?
那是聪明人的成果
Uh, well, those would be the smart one's.
唯一的聪明人
The only smart one.
见鬼
What the hell?
摩根的小孩到底怎么了
What happened to Morgan's baby?
什么 摩根生了
Wait. Morgan had her baby?
该死
Oh, crap.
再来个钳子
One more clamp, please.
是锁骨下血管出血吗 能伸到锁骨下吗
Well, is it subclavian? Can you get under the clavicle?
血管钳 还是松的 艾弗里医生
Vascular clamp. It's still loosing, Dr. Avery.
你打算怎么做
How do you want to proceed?
我 我不知道
Um... I, uh, I don't-- I don't know.
他不能光说我不知道
Oh, he did not just say "I don't know."
快告诉我你看见什么
Man, tell me what you see.
我们眼前就是瘢痕
We're staring straight at the defect.
你觉得我们要叫血管科的来吗
You think we should call in vascular?
不用 我觉得我们可以自己来
No, no, I think--I think we can repair this ourself.
修补一下 粘起来
Um, maybe patch it? Stick--stick tie.
修补
Patch it?
对 那不是
Yeah. Isn't that--
是个不错的想法 可以试试
No, no, it's a good thought. Get on that.
电刀
Bovie.
抱歉 斯隆医生 我有点分心了
Sorry, Dr. Sloan. Just a little distracted here.
艾弗里医生 听我一个建议
Dr. Avery, let me give you one small piece of advice.
如果手术室里有任何人
If there is anything,
让你无法一心一意帮助你的病人
I mean anything, distracting you from helping your patient,
你需要让他离开手术室
you need to leave it outside.
Feeling under my feet
可是 恕我直言 我
Oh, respectfully, I...
她现在是你的病人了
This is your patient now.
你的病人
Yours.
你们最好告诉我现在的进展
Uh, someone had better tell me what is going on
立刻马上
and had better tell me right now.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey...
请你离开手术室
you need to leave this O.R.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这个病人 我的病人
This patient, my patient,
因为我们误诊了他的粘连情况
developed a subclavian bleed
锁骨下动脉大出血
because we misjudged her adhesions.
我现在要做动脉成形术
But I am now doing an arterioplasty,
难度不小
which is not an easy thing to do,
而你在旁边让我分心了
and you are making it more difficult by distracting me.
贝利医生 你在旁边
You are compromising my ability
使我无法完全发挥
to care for my patient, Dr. Bailey.
如果你想说你没法专心
Well, if you're telling me you can't focus in--
我想说 你需要离开手术室
I'm telling you, you need to get out.
现在
Now.
斯隆医生 如果你放任你的住院医生
Oh, Dr. Sloan, if you let your resident
用这种口气对主治医生说话
speak to an attending this way--
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我想艾弗里医生已经说得很清楚了
I believe Dr. Avery made it very clear.
离开手术室
Leave the O.R...
否则只能叫人了
Or I'll have you removed.
Change this feeling
Under my feet
Cause here is the truth I swear I was fun
Go ahead run
Run, run, run, run, run
Go ahead run
Run, run, run
让开让开
Get out of the way! Move! Move!
见鬼
Damn it!
等等 这是给彼得森的小孩的吗
Wait. Is that for the Peterson baby?
是给母亲的 情况很不好
For the mother. It's not good.
知道了 让开
All right. Get outta the way!
快点
Come on. Come on.
该死
Crap.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
在新生儿重症监护室里没呆多久就发现他肠穿孔
We were barely in the NICU before he suffered an intestinal perf.
净手进来 我需要你帮忙
Scrub in. I need your extra hands.
等等
Uh, give me a minute.
你好
Hello?
我是阿历克斯·克莱夫医生
Yeah, this is, uh, Dr. Alex Karev.
我摩根在西雅图的医院同事
I work with, uh, Morgan in Seattle.
听着 你是第四年住院医 对吗
Uh, listen up, you're-- you're fourth year, right?
好 她还在手术室
Good. Listen up, she's still in surgery,
情况不稳定 孩子也是
but she's critical, so's the baby.
你要买♥♥张机票过来了
You need to get on a plane right now.
梅瑞狄斯和我又不是样样都一起做
Oh, come--Meredith and I do not do everything together.
扭曲姐妹
The twisted sisters.
对 我们是密友 然后呢
Yeah, well, we're best friends. What do you expect?
她养了个小孩
She has a baby.
天哪 我又不是事事都要跟着她
Oh, my God. That doesn't mean I have to.
为什么不呢 其他事你们从没有落下对方
I don't see why not. You do everything else together.
-就好像是什么队友 -因为她是另一个我
- It's like you're a team. - Because she's my person.
我应该成为那个另一半
I should be your person!
那就成为我吧
Be my person!
成为我吧 欧文
Be my person, Owen!
成为我的另一半
Be my freakin' person!
你成为我
Be my person.
他处于仰卧位
He's dorsal dominant,
所以不能用趾部切口
So I'm not going to use a plantar incision
来找到动脉
to find the artery.
哦
Okay.
我已经分离好的引流静脉
And I have isolated a good draining vein.
行
Uh-huh.
就这样 你不用确认吗
Is that it? You're not gonna ask me if I'm sure?
你 确定吗
Are you... sure?
确定
Yes.
那不就好了
Okay, then.
你的确很棒
You're impressive.
当然
I am.
你周围
Look, there's always been
一定有不少期待
a lot of hype surrounding you, okay?
"梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 哇 爱丽丝的女儿
"Meredith grey, ooh, child of Ellis.
她是多么特别啊"
Ooh, isn't she so special?"
如果你不想帮忙不用勉强的
You don't have to help me if you don't want to.
不不不 我的意思不是这个
No, no, no, that's not-- that's not what I'm saying.
我是说
I'm saying...
你比我想象得还要棘手
You're tougher than I thought.
我是说 你很聪明
I'm saying, you're smart. I'm...
我的意思是
saying--
这么说吧
Okay, look... you know,
我们从来都不是朋友
We've never been friends,
甚至当我和乔治在一起的时候也不是
not even when I was with George.
可能主要因为你觉得我是个怪人
Mainly because you thought I was a freak
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表