and I felt him chomp down,
我就开始尖叫
I screamed.
我真的是尖叫地很厉害
I really, really screamed.
她这下知道真♥相♥了
She knows the truth.
我就是个娘娘腔
I am a...wussy.
等一下 克比的目标是她
Hang on. Kirby was going for her
而不是你
and not you,
你用身体挡住了狮子
and you body blocked a lion?
孩子 你就是个英雄啊
Son, you are a hero.
你就是那种面对火龙之口
You were the knight on the white horse
毫无惧色的白马骑士
who stared into the dragon's jaws
你把拳头一股脑就伸入那坏蛋嘴中
and shoved his fist straight down the bastard's throat.
这么说 是我救了她
So... I saved her?
说真的
I'll tell you one thing,
我可干不出这么勇敢的事
there's no way I would've been able to do what you did.
真的吗
Really?
对啊 我也不行
Oh, yeah. Me-- I mean, me either.
你想和我一起告诉他妻子吗
You want to come talk to the wife?
你就是想在庆功之时找个观众呗
You just want an audience while you do your victory lap.
那必须的
You bet I do.
我是怎么知道AND的 你完全不在乎吗
You're not even a-a little interested in why I know about A.N.D.?
我今天就得做决定
It's 'cause I have to decide today if
是让罗宾斯给托米做瘘管手术
I make Robbins operate on Tommy's fistula
还是结束他的生命
or I just let him die.
我不知道你们都谈到这一步了
I didn't know you were there already.
那是因为你人间蒸发了
Yeah, 'cause you vaporized.
抱歉 我那阵在做手术
I'm sorry. I-I-I was in surgery.
他昨天手术那么顺利
He... he had such a good day yesterday.
我昨晚还上网
I actually went online last night
看了家卖♥♥二手婴儿床的
and found a used crib,
结果今天早上就
and then this morning, it's like...
他怎么就不能连续好上几天呢
Why can't he just have a few good days in a row?
我不知道该怎么办 我要怎么办啊
I don't know what to do. What--what am I supposed to do?
你是时候
I think it's time for you to--
考虑一下 想给托米怎样的生活
to consider the quality of life that you want to offer Tommy--
别和我讲这套什么官话 阿历克斯
I don't need you to give me the friggin' party line, Alex.
罗宾斯给我讲就够了
I have Robbins for that.
你告诉我 我该怎么做啊
I need you to tell me what to do.
我无权决定
It's not my decision.
喂 你怎么一下子冷冰冰的
Hey. Hey. Don't get all objective on me now.
现在搞这个干吗
It's not the time.
是时候了
No, it is the time.
我不是他父亲 不是你男友
Look, I'm not his dad, I'm--I'm not your boyfriend,
你不能指望我帮你做此决定
and you can't rely on me to help you make this decision.
不是吧你 挑挑时间行不
Wow. Really? Now?
在我人生最灰暗的时刻
In--in the worst moment of my life,
你却忽然撇清关系 说我们不是一对
you want to make sure I understand we're not a couple?
对 你知道为什么吗
Yeah, 'cause you know what?
因为现在不是你人生最糟之时
This isn't the worst moment of your life.
最糟的时候是 托米死了
The worst moment of your life is gonna be when Tommy dies,
或者是他没死 可他很痛苦 很沮丧
or when he doesn't die and he's in pain and frustrated
因为他身体不听自己使唤
because his body won't do what he wants it to do,
或者他不如其他孩子脑子好使
or his brain doe't work like the other kids' brains work,
而你隔三差五就得带他去看医生
and you're spending half your life going to the doctor's office.
他有缺陷又怎样
So what if he's not perfect?
你们这些人怎么都觉得 他看不见
Why do you all people think that just because he's blind...
脑子不好使 或者不是个狗屁医生
or impaired or--or not a freakin' doctor,
他就一无是处了
he's not worth something?
关键是 我们怎么想不重要
The point is, it doesn't matter what the rest of us think.
归根到底
At the end of the day,
最重要的是你怎么想
all that matters is what you think.
所以快决定
So decide--
我就是要决定啊
That's what I'm trying to do.
你错了
No, you're not.
你不过是在育婴室前
Look, you're standing at the nursery bawling,
看着那一排排健康的婴儿
looking at all the healthy babies,
而自怨自艾
feeling sorry for yourself.
你够了
Stop it.
大家都知道 你的处境十分难熬
Look, no one's saying that you didn't get dealt a crappy hand.
没有人否认
You did.
可你现在要自己面对了
But now you've gotta deal with it.
你 不是我们一起 你自己
You. Not me and you. You.
Find the one to love you
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
给你带吃的了
I brought you a treat.
谢了
Thanks.
你干吗呢
Whatcha doin'?
全器官脱细胞化
Whole organ decellularization.
接下来12个小时
I-I wash the hearts with the solvent
我要用溶剂清洗心脏 然后
for the next 12 hours, and then...
把现有细胞除尽
it drains them of their cells
泰迪和我就能让它们再生了
so Teddy and I can reseed them.
那就是重塑心脏了
So you're making new hearts from scratch.
算是吧
Yeah. Kinda.
很帅
Cool.
Find the one to love you
Find the one to love you
卡洛夫人 我是来告诉你
Mrs. Carroll, I just wanted to tell you
你丈夫的手术
that your husband's surgery went...
卡洛夫人 抱歉叫醒你
Mrs. Carroll, I'm sorry to wake you.
卡洛夫人 卡洛夫人
Mrs. Carroll? Mrs. Carroll?
糟了 快把轮床推来
Oh, no. Oh, no. I need a gurney.
嘿 我们要做手术了
Hey. We're doing the surgery.
不过她不想让你插手
But she doesn't want you involved.
好
Yeah.
好的 手术进展跟我说声
Yeah. Let me know how it goes.
喂
Hey.
你今天是一个很棒的医生
You were a great doctor today.
他需要一个坚强的母亲
He's gonna need a really tough mom.
要是恨你能帮助她坚强起来
And if hating you helps make her tough...
我明白
Yeah.
奈奥米
Naomi?
奈奥米 我在这呢 你别乱动
Naomi, I'm here. Don't try to move.
缝了很多针吧
You have about a million stitches.
他不在了
He's gone.
没有啊 我就在这呢
No, I'm right here.
就在你旁边
I'm right beside you.
我是说克比
Kirby.
他不在了
He's gone.
15年来 他都是我最好的朋友
He's been my best friend for 15 years,
现在他们要带他走
and now they're gonna take him away...
全怪你
because of you.
我救了你啊
I-I saved you.
你叫得那么惨 吓着他了
He freaked out because you were screaming like a little bitch.
我叫得很惨
I was screaming ke a bitch
是因为他要吃你
because he was going for your throat.
我和艾弗里医生先出去了
Uh, Dr. Avery and I are gonna
你们慢慢聊
just let you two have some privacy.
吃我 你开什么玩笑
My throat? Are you kidding me?
克比经常这么闹着玩
That's how Kirby plays.
他那是觅食呢
That's how he hunts,
因为他是头狮子
because he's a lion
你却把他圈在一间双卧室房♥里
living in a 2-bedroom townhome
热带草原才是他的归宿
when he should be roaming the frigging savanna.
我们谁都比不上他勇敢
That lion is braver than any of us.
要不是因为我 你早死了
You'd be dead if it weren't for me.
我简直就是骑士
I-I'm a knight on a horse.
手擒巨龙
I slayed a dragon.
我是英雄 至于你 我们玩完了
I am a hero, and we are so over.
真扫兴
That's disappointing.
意料之中吧
But not surprising.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表