平均而言
On average,
一个健康人 可以屏住呼吸长达一分钟
a healthy person can hold their breath for up to a minute.
我可以随时把你们都换掉
I could have all of you replaced by tomorrow.
那我呢
What about me?
你也要换掉我吗
Can you replace me?
一分钟后 你血液中的二氧化碳
After that, carbon dioxide in your blood
会急剧上升
starts to dramatically rise.
你知道我的职业生注中 换掉过多少医生吗
Do you know how many doctors I have replaced in my career?
你想留下也可以
Your rejects can stay,
但你的薪水 会用来
but your salary will pay for the lawyers
支付那些损失的律师费
who will fix their mistakes.
你的任务结束了 贝利医生 再见
You're done here, Dr. Bailey. Goodbye.
不 滚出我的办公室
No. Get out of my office.
我拒绝让一个 只靠贪梦
I refuse to allow my job to be taken
和仇恨行事的人 夺走工作
by someone who only operates on spite and greed.
你眼里只有钱 没有患者
You don't see faces. You see dollars.
那是因为这家医院和你的管理
That's because this hospital and your leadership
花了我很多冤枉钱
is costing me money!
这个职业是一项使命 不是生意
This profession is a calling, not a business.
你上次进手术室 亲手拯救人命
When was the last time you actually stepped into an OR,
是什么时候
saved a human life with your hands?
你还在玩沙子的时候
I was doing penis transplants
我就在做阴♥茎♥移植手术了
while you were knee-deep in the sandbox.
你只会帮理查德顺顺领带
You strut around and straighten Richard's tie
把事情交给其他人去做
while the rest of us do the work.
我做了
No, I do the work.
他们也做了
They do the work.
你没资格解雇我 你不配解雇我
You don't get to fire me. You don't deserve to fire me.
你以为自己是上帝派来的 是这家医院的天使吗
You think you're God's gift to this hospital?
拜托 你走出医院大门 都不会有人注意到
Please. It won't even notice the second you walk out that door.
你只是一个普通医生
You're just another doctor.
最终 会触发一种反射
Eventually, a reflex is triggered.
如果你强忍♥住这种反射
And if you resist the urge to let it all out...
你又做那个梦 你会晕过去
You had the dream again? ...you pass out...
你这次做了什么 我扇了她一巴掌
What happened this time? I slapped her.
不知道 自己可能
...and you don't know all the damage
造成多大的伤害
you could have caused.
你说过 你相信离开
You said that you believe in leavin'
我也是
I do too
我们一时半会儿过不去了
Yeah, we're gonna be here a while.
整座桥都因为抗♥议♥活动关闭
They shut down the whole bridge for the protesters.
你没事吧 我很好
You okay? Yeah. I'm fine.
你确定吗 你看起来很奇怪
You sure? You look... weird.
我谢谢你
Thanks?
所以
So...
是玩间谍游戏 还是听谋杀播客
...I Spy or murder podcast?
其实吧 有件事儿我想跟你谈谈
Actually, there is something that I should talk to you about.
所以 拯救地球
So, um... Man: Save our planet!
要方案 不要污染
Solutions, not pollution!
那是垃圾吗
Is that trash?
停止污染 健康生活
Hey! Stop polluting! Start living!
怎么啦 人家在拯救地球啊
What? They're saving the planet.
通过扔垃圾吗
By throwing trash
通过冒着生命危险蹦极吗
and risking their lives bungee jumping?
这些活动 总会吸引少数几个无赖
Well, these events always attract a few rogue players,
但关注整体就好
but it's the overall message that's important.
你想说啥就说吧
Just do your thing already.
你知道全球变暖
Do you know what global warming has done
对灵虫病媒的危害吗
to the insect disease vectors?
啤虫的数量翻了好几倍
The tick population has exploded.
你想得莱姆病吗 乔
Do you want Lyme disease, Jo?
过去十年 是人类最热的十年
The 10 hottest years have happened in the last decade...
我们还有八分钟就要迟到了
Well, we're late in eight minutes.
这是在视奸谁呢 没谁
Who are you stalking now? No one.
亚当斯要在令天做决定了
Adams has to give his decision today.
到底要不要去芝加哥 福克斯医生对他态度没变
About Chicago. Oh, Dr. Fox didn't change her mind about him.
他为什么不去呢 因为格里菲斯
Why wouldn't he go? Because Griffith.
在这种情况下 我们就该自己离职
You know, at this point, we should just fire ourselves.
格里菲斯已经试过了
Griffith tried that already.
我就在你们眼前呢
Well, Griffith's right here. Just...
你告诉他你的感受 他会改变主意的
if you told him how you feel, he'll change his mind.
她以他的名义发动了一场政♥变♥
She staged a coup on his behalf.
这还不够 我可还没走呢
How does that not say--Still here.
因为这是亚当斯
Because it's Adams.
好吧 够了
Okay. You know what? Here.
嗨 你们好 我们是堆肥车 能过一下吗
Hi! Hi, yeah. We compost! Can you let us through?
我们热爱树林
We love trees!
西姆斯纪念医院在哪里 应该在斯波坎
Where is Simms Memorial? Spokane, I think. Why?
有个招聘人员对我很感兴趣
A recruiter says they're interested in me.
不对 是在俄勒冈州的尤金
No, it's in Eugene, Oregon.
好远啊 但毕竟是一份工作
That is far, but a job is a job.
通勤也没那么难 我希望你不用找工作
I will commute. I just wish you didn't have to look.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生
Dr. Meredith Grey?
去三楼找找吧
Check the third floor.
你的照片就挂走廊里
Your picture's in the hall.
不会挂太久了
Not for long.
这是福克斯基金会的禁令
It's an injunction from the Fox Foundation.
如果不回复的话 可能会
If you don't respond, you could be
被判藐视法庭罪
held in contempt of the court.
怎么 你想进监狱吗
Okay. Do you want to go to jail?
我反正真的不想进
Because I really, really don't.
怎么了
Oh. What?
纽约大学撤回了资助
NYU pulled their funding.
福克斯基金会发出了停止勒令
Fox Foundation sent a Cease and Desist.
这是我们一周内
Well, that's the second institution
失去的第二个机构支持了
that has dropped us in... a week.
我们该怎么办
Mm-hmm. What are we gonna do?
继续收拾东西呗
We're gonna keep packing.
我还是没收到周四的通知
I still don't have any notes for Thursday.
我对天发誓
I swear to God,
要是还找不到我那个破手♥机♥
if somebody doesn't find my damn cellphone...
宝贝
Hi, baby!
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mama. Oh!
上咖啡 英格丽德
Coffee, Ingrid. Mwah!
好吧 伦敦之行怎么样
Alright. How was London?
你在短♥信♥里告诉我 梅瑞秋斯的事时
When you texted me about Meredith,
可没说要炒掉亨特和奥特曼 妈妈
you failed to mention you fired Hunt and Altman, Mom.
还有谢泼德和贝利呢
Well, don't forget about Shepherd and Bailey.
有必要吗 拜托 我留下了实习生呢
Really? Oh, come on. I kept the interns.
理查德提醒我 要是不这么做
Richard reminded me that if I didn't,
就会失去政♥府♥对医院的资助
we'd lose our government funding for the program.
老天爷 我们门损失不起一分钱了
And Lord knows we can't stand to lose another dime.
这些可都是顶尖的外科医生
These are top surgeons we're talking about.
但他们不尊重基金会
If they can't respect the foundation,
基金会干嘛还需要他们工作呢
then they shouldn't work for it.
免谈
End of story.
那么梅瑞狄斯呢
What about Meredith?
她辞职后之后 你至少跟她谈过吧
You at least try to talk to her since she quit?
我才不要跟那个自以为是的惹祸精谈
I wouldn't talk to that entitled fire starter
哪怕世上只剩我们俩
if we were the last two remaining people on this earth
全世界的文明都等着我俩去拯救
and it was the only way to save civilization.
那你好歹看过他们的摘要了吧
Okay. Did you read their abstract, at least?
这是当然 好的
Of course I did. Okay.
数据似乎很不错 没错
Data seems pretty incredible.[ Chuckles ] Yeah.
所以不把研究拿回来 我们决不会罢休
That's why we're not gonna stop until we get it all back.
埃琳娜·贝利诊所
Elena Bailey Clinic.
请问找哪位
How may I direct?
内文斯女士需要一张最新的
Ms. Nevins needs an updated...
药方 给你弄好了 谢谢
Prescription. I got you. Thank you.
我知道你从西雅图消防局辞职
I know volunteering at the clinic
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表