玛拉是我泌尿科的明星学生
Mara is my star urology fellow.
玛拉 这是我儿子杰克森
Mara, my son Jackson.
马克·斯隆医生
Dr. Mark Sloan.
很高兴见到二位
It's a pleasure to meet you both.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
玛拉在考虑明年
Mara's considering Seattle Grace
来西雅图圣恩医院实习
as an option for next year,
而我想 能带她转转医院的最佳人选
and I thought, well, who better to show her around
不就是我儿子吗
than my son?
斯隆医生 能否放他几个小时
Dr. Sloan, can you spare him for just a couple of hours?
当然可以
Absolutely.
带她转转 不着急
Show her around. Take your time.
我...我去不了 我们...
I-I can't possibly. We are...
还有很多工作
buried with work.
凯普娜来顶你的班
Kepner can cover for you.
-太好了 -太好了
- Perfect. - Perfect.
太好了
Perfect.
这样就行了吗
So this is it?
现在就动手吗
We do it now?
除非...
Unless, uh...
你需要和他道个别吗
Do you need a minute to say something--
该说的都说了
I've said it.
二十二年来 他一直听我在说话
He's been listening to me talk for 22 years.
我相信他现在想得到一片平静和安宁
I'm sure he's grateful for a little peace and quiet.
再怎么做
What now?
我们会关掉呼吸机
We'll turn off the ventilator.
他的呼吸会停止
His respirations will stop.
我会拔掉监控器和他的喂食管
I'll disconnect his monitors and his feeding tube...
然后...
And then--
他有次说过
He said this once...
我们在电视上看一部无声电影
we were watching some dumb movie on TV,
一个人拔掉另一个人的呼吸机
and this guy pulls the plug on another guy...
而他...
and he--
他说"你敢拔试试"
he said, "Don't you dare do that to me".
他开玩笑呢 "不准拔
He was joking. "Don't you do that to me.
把管子插墙里
You leave that plug in the wall,
把我的器官放在盒子里"
you put my organs in a jar."
"不要放弃我"
"Don't you give up on me."
住手住手
Stop. Stop this. Stop it. Stop it.
不行 我不能这么做
Stop. I c--I c-- I can't do this.
不行
I can't do this.
把...把机器打开
Turn--turn this back on.
把机器打开
Turn it back on.
那位丈夫反悔了 欧文
The husband withdrew consent, Owen.
我已经关闭呼吸机了 可是他反悔了
I had already turned off the vent when he said no.
他有医疗顾问 他说停 我就停手了
He has medical P.O.A. He said stop. I stopped.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我准备去参加泰迪的早产儿手术
I'm going to get in on, uh, Teddy's preemie surgery.
不行
No, you're not.
你得留下 直到他再次同意为止
You're gonna stay with him until he gives his consent again.
你想让我说服他拔呼吸机吗
You want me to try and talk him into it?
不是 我想让你帮他渡过这关
No, I want you to help him through it.
我想让你疏导他
I want you to help him understand
这是他丈夫的唯一选择
that this is the only option left for his husband.
我想让你在工作中带上激♥情♥
I want you to do your job and find some damn compassion.
你有事儿吗
Do you need something?
我想看看能否帮得上忙
I just wonder if I could help.
不用了
No.
迈克尔刚进医院时 我就接手这两位病人了
I've--I've been with these guys since Michael first came in.
我们聊过 他们也和我很熟
And we've talked. They know me.
你今天不是值过夜班吗
Aren't you on nights now?
如果可以帮忙的话 我可以再待一会儿
Well, I can hang around if it'll help.
-我觉得不... -克里斯蒂娜
- Well, I don't--I-- - Cristina,
她能帮得上就让她帮吧
she can help, let her help.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
我从法律学校毕业一星期了
So I'm a week out of law school...
第一轮♥大♥型面试
First big interview,
是家大公♥司♥
huge firm.
是我发挥最好的一场面试
I've never had a better interview.
然后我站起来握手
So I stand up to shake hands,
-于是晕倒了 -摔在咖啡桌前
- and I pass out-- - Right over the coffee table.
正好摔在咖啡桌前
Right over the coffee table
-屁♥股♥走光了 -还有你的裙子...
- with my butt in the air. - And your skirt...
我的裙子被掀到腰上
My skirt rides up to my waist.
当时穿的内♥裤♥也很丑 大妈级的内♥裤♥
Not even good panties. Granny panties.
-那工作签了吗 -没有
- Did you get the job? - No.
等我们把囊肿移除后 你的下次面试
Well, your next interview will end much better
会发挥得更好的
once we remove the cyst.
我们准备进行叫做"囊肿造袋术"的手术
We're gonna perform what we call a marsupialization of the cyst.
我们将囊肿划开
We open up the wall of the cyst
让它的积液自己排干
so that it can drain freely
这样它就没有营养液供给了
and then the fluid won't collect.
这样你头晕的症状也会消失
So your dizzy spells will stop.
可你还说找到了一颗肿瘤
But you said you found a tumor.
没错
We did.
是个小肿瘤 叫做脑膜瘤
It's a small one. It's called a meningioma.
是良性的 我们不准备取出
It's benign, so we're gonna leave it alone.
万一它影响了你的健康
If it ever does cause a problem,
取出来也很简单
it's easy enough to remove.
格蕾医生可以来做
Dr. Grey could do it.
好啊
Oh, go, girl.
然而囊肿位于颞叶
But the cyst is in the temporal lobe.
所以才会导致癫痫和头晕
That's what's causing the seizures and the dizziness.
我们的目标就是它
We're gonna go after that.
-就这样吗 -没错
- So this is it? - This is it.
治疗结束之后我们再来看你
We will see you when it is all over.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾医生 你能加入我们真是太好了
Ah, Dr. Grey. So glad you could join us.
我被绑♥架♥了
I've been kidnapped.
她想我了
She misses me.
她不是不跟神经科了吗
She's not even on neuro anymore.
她在考虑重新跟
Well, she's thinking about coming back.
胡说
I'm not.
她想着呢 她想重拾往日的魔力
She is. She's remembering the magic.
他能撑过心脏手术吗
Can he even take heart surgery?
他必须撑过 他的心包肿瘤
He has to. He has a pericardial tumor
挤压着他的心脏 导致代谢失调
compressing on his heart. He's decompensating.
他有脑出血
He has a brain bleed.
心脏手术不是应该等积血清理之后进行吗
Shouldn't heart surgery wait till after it's cleared up?
我也想这样 可是手术必须立刻做
I wish we could, but it has to happen today.
托米的髋骨发育不良可以用模具来治疗
So Tommy's hip dysplasia can be treated with a harness.
你没吃早餐 给你带了份烤饼
And I brought you a scone since you skipped breakfast.
谢啦
Oh, thank you.
南瓜味的 算了吧
Pumpkin. Ew.
那我来吧
I'll take it.
吃了
Eat that.
是啊 我胃口"好不错"啊
Right. Like I can eat.
你一晚上没吃了
You didn't eat all night.
会晕倒的
You're gonna pass out.
快吃
Just eat it.
你们准备什么时候动手术
When, uh, when are you going to do the surgery?
他准备好了就行
As soon as he's prepped.
准备好后 克莱夫会通知你的
Karev will let you know when we get started.
是啊 我能参加吧
Yeah, I'm gonna scrub in, right?
你想参加这场手术
You just want him to have surgery
-是因为你想更好地完成答辩 -哪有
- 'cause it'll look good for your boards. - I do not.
但这也是事实
And also I do,
会对我的答辩有帮助的
but it's gonna be great for my boards.
他会好起来的 对吧
Look, he's gonna be fine, all right?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表