We can't keep doing stupid hypotheticals off index cards.
得有人拿实例抽查我们啊
We need someone to question us off real cases.
我还得轮班呢 还有术后整理
I have rounds. I have post-ops.
莱西 明年我和克莱夫当主治医师
Lexie, next year when Karev and I are attendings,
我们能分派外科手术
we will be assigning surgeries
还能写推荐信提供
and putting in our recommendations
总住院医师的名单
for chief resident.
你真想和我们作对吗
Are you sure you want to get off on the wrong foot?
不想
No.
我们也不想
No.
太棒了
Great!
你和我们一起学习绝对会开心至极滴
It is so much fun that you're gonna be studying with us.
你今晚又要看球赛了
You get to watch the game tonight.
是吗
I do?
今晚我得参加所谓的女士之夜
I gotta go to some girls night
凯丽和亚利桑那专为泰迪举办的
Callie and Arizona put together for Teddy.
其实也不错 对吧
I mean, that's good, right?
不用坐在那听你长篇大论 说什么
Wasn't I gonna get some long story about how this is...
这可是难得一见的比赛
"The game of a lifetime,
你安安心心坐在这看五分钟
and if you would just sit still for five minutes,
兴许就喜欢上看球了"
you might appreciate the beauty of--"
我们俩的日程已经有两周
You and I have been on completely opposite schedules
是完全冲突的了
for, like, two weeks.
塔克今天去他爸那了
Tuck is at his dad's.
所以我今晚没打算看球赛
So I wasn't planning on watching the game tonight.
不看啊
You weren't?
不看
Nope.
那好 你准备做什么呢
Well, what were you planning to do?
-这个嘛 我也想大声说呢 -您的资料
-Well, I could say it out loud, but... - Here you go.
但这毕竟是公众场合嘛 不合适啦
It would be inappropriate for the workplace,
所以我也就意淫一下
so I'm just gonna think it.
讨厌
Ohh.
我今晚不去外面了
I'm gonna get out of girls night.
乖
Mm-hmm.
我拿到捐献器官的扫描了
Hey, I got the donor scans.
太棒了 赶紧看看
Oh, great. Let's see what you got.
肠部看上去没问题 小肠
Bowel looks good, small intestines,
大肠 胰腺也非常健康
large intestines, and that's a good-looking pancreas.
看看那个肝脏
Look at that on the liver right there.
像不像长了肿瘤
Looks like a tumor.
这样的话这个器官就不适合移植
Well, that makes him an unsuitable organ donor.
未必 可能是良性腺癌
Not necessarily. Could be a benign adenoma.
我的病人之前也做过两次其他的移植
My patient's been in for two other transplants,
但都失败了
and they both fell through.
没有新肝脏他活不了多久了
He's not gonna live much longer without a new liver.
我们可以割除它
We could resect it.
虽然这样做移植手术不合常理
It's a little unconventional to operate on a donor,
但这也不证明不管用嘛
but there's no reason why it wouldn't work.
这注意不错 贝利
That's a great idea, Bailey.
哪不错了 你们竟然想
Great idea? You want to put
给你们的病人移植一个有缺陷的器官
compromised organs into a transplant recipient
即使这会让他患癌也在所不惜么
and give your guy cancer on top of everything else?
我觉得至少得给我病人一次
I think we owe it to my guy
切除肿瘤然后观察的机会吧
to at least excise the tumor and test it.
我不同意
I don't agree.
斯隆医生 你这是在质疑韦伯医生的
Dr. Sloan, are you arguing surgical protocol
治疗方案吗
with Dr. Webber?
贝利医生 你是在
Dr. Bailey... are you arguing
质疑外科主任的决定吗
with the decision of the chief of surgery?
打个电♥话♥给全美器官资源共享网络
Call UNOS.
跟他们说这个器官不合适
Tell them this donor's unsuitable.
再让谢里丹先生等等吧
Put Mr. Sheridan back on the list.
你的移植手术还得再等等
We've put you back on the transplant list.
新器官很快就能有的
And a new set of organs can come in at any time.
别说废话安慰我了 韦伯医生
Cut the crap, Dr. Webber.
我们都清楚 我看不到
You and I both know I'm not gonna make it
明天的太阳了 更不用说在这苟延残喘地
to see the sunrise tomorrow. Let alone to sneak around
等着另一个可怜人捐献器官给我了
for some other poor sad sack to kick it....
谢里丹先生 需要我们给您的
Mr. Sheridan, is there anyone we can call for you--
家人 姐妹或是朋友打电♥话♥么
Your family, your sisters, your friends?
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
他们现在不在这里我都要感天谢地了
Thank god my family's not around for this.
这就好像露西忽悠查理踢足球
It's like Lucy with a football,
不同之处在于忽悠的是我的命
except it's my life.
漫画《史努比》中露西戏弄查理·布朗的经典情节
每逢查理·布朗上场开橄榄球时
她总是突然把球推开让那"圆头小子"一脚踢空而大出洋相
这次要他们过来肯定比
It would kill them worse than the first two times
前两次要他们过来告别更让人伤心
to come in here and say good-bye to me.
每一个人都是孤独的 美女
We're all alone in this world, sunshine.
即便有人不这么说 那肯定是骗你的
Anybody who tells you any different is lying
或者是想给你推销产品
or trying to s-sell you something.
而你
Now you...
你是我遇到过最好的医生了
you are the best doctor I ever had.
所以你别为了这事而责怪自己
So don't beat yourself up about this.
如今事已成定局 一切都结束了
It's done. It's over.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
不
No.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
头
Sir.
贝利 你的肿瘤切除术的主意很靠谱
Bailey, your tumor resection idea was sound.
而且这些器官不可能不适合移植
And there was no reason why those organs wouldn't work.
捐赠者还接着生命维持器呢
Well, the donor is still on life support.
心脏和肺的器官回收术
The organ recovery for the heart and lungs
要到今天下午才能做
isn't scheduled till this afternoon.
但是斯隆医生说
But Dr. Sloan said --
斯隆主任交给我来处理
You let me deal with Chief Sloan.
当你做主任的时候
When you're the chief,
就得做出一些困难的决定
you gotta make the hard decisions.
韦伯了解这一点 这是工作要求
Webber knows that. It comes with the job.
咱们第一个要见的人是谁 艾弗里
Who's our first appointment, Avery?
没人预约 主任
No one on the schedule, chief.
所以我才叫你把这个活动称作"找主任的碴"
That's why you shoulda called it "beef with the chief."
那样就会有人来了
People would've shown up for that.
你有什么牢骚要发吗
You got a beef?
实际上 我很想准备我的答辩
Actually, I would really love to go study for my boards.
不行
No.
我知道 我没提前预约
I know, I don't have an appointment,
但是你能不能抽点时间听我说一下贾森·库珀
but do you have a moment to talk about Jason Cooper's
下颚重建的事
jaw reconstruction?
没问题 他时间多着呢 请坐
That's fine. He's wide open. Have a seat.
好了
There you go.
我想我可以用塑料泡沫
I think I can carve out of foam
做一个能在手术中
a cradle that holds the patient's head and neck
固定病人头部和颈部的支架
during surgery,
这样可以减少出现呼吸系统并发症的几率
reducing the chance of respiratory complication.
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
-但是还可以更好 -你说什么
- But you can do better. - Excuse me?
要是不出意外的话 塑料泡沫是不错
Well, foam's fine if nothing goes wrong,
但是如果在手术进行的过程中
but it won't be flexible enough
我们需要调整他的位置的话 塑料泡沫的灵活性就不够了
if we have to adjust him mid-surgery.
-这是个好主意 但是 -你知不知道
- It's a good idea, but -- - Are you aware...
我知道
I'm aware...
今天下午三点就要做这个手术了
that that surgery is taking place at 3:00,
而且贾森·库珀的呼吸道必须要保持畅通
and Jason Cooper's airway needs to be secured.
所以奋起吧 谢博德
So rise, Shepherd.
奋起
Rise.
我今晚不能参加女士之夜了
Hey, um, I can't do ladies night.
-抱歉 -你说什么
- Sorry. - What?
但是我们需要你呀
But we need you.
我来不了是因为
Well, um, I can't come because,
我和本今晚
well, Ben and I are...taking
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表