你首场手术是什么
What are you starting with?
椎板切除术
Laminectomy.
你打算做开放式的还是用内镜
Are you doing it open or endoscopically?
算了 我不想谈这个
You know what? I'm not gonna do this.
为什么
What?
是你自己要离开神外的
You're the one who left Neuro.
是啊
I know.
所以我不想你因为我的
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna do this whole thing
任何病例而伤心难过
where you're sad about every case that I have.
我哪有伤心
I'm not sad.
我只是想和你聊聊
I'm trying to start a conversation.
这样的话
Okay, well...
那就聊点无关紧要的
Make conversation about something else.
He's gone every night
我先走了
I gotta go.
Then you fight and you should be
男性和女性大脑存在一些显著的差异
There are distinct differences between male and female brains.
女性大脑拥有更大的海马区
Female brains have a larger hippocampus...
海马区 主要负责学习和记忆
因此 她们
which usually makes them
拥有更强的记忆力
better at retention and memory.
下午一点记得把这个吃掉
这是你的午饭
好吧 我理解你为啥要把脏衣服
Okay, I get that you like to put your dirty clothes
放在我的洗衣篮里 因为如果你不放
in my laundry because, frankly, if you didn't,
你就永远没有干净衣服可穿
you'd never have any clean clothes.
好吧 你的脏内♥裤♥我姑且帮你洗了
Fine. I will wash your dirty underpants.
可是呢 我可不想洗
But you know what? I am not okay with washing
你一夜风流后别人落下的脏内♥裤♥
your skank of the week's dirty underpants.
男性大脑拥有更广阔的顶叶皮层
Male brains have a bigger parietal cortex...
这有利于他们抵御攻击
which helps when fending off an attack.
其实啊 这个是莱西的
Actually, those are... Lexie's.
多谢
Thank you.
她穿
She w--
确实
Oh, yeah.
好吧 那没事了
Okay. Never mind.
才不是莱西的
Not Lexie's.
对 是劳伦的 三楼 放射科
Nope. Lauren, third floor, radiology.
哦 不错啊
Oh. Nice.
面对挑战时 男性大脑的反应和女性截然不同
Male brains confront challenges differently than female brains.
三天而已 我能搞定的
It's three days. We're gonna be fine.
再见 妈妈们
Bye, Mommies.
开会期间玩得开心哦 妈妈们
Have fun at the conference, Mommies.
再见 小宝贝
Bye-bye, baby boo.
快走啦
Go.
再亲一下
Just one more kiss.
拜托 快走啦
Go. Come on.
我会想死你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
再见
Bye.
回见啦
See ya.
回见
Bye.
女人们天生就擅长用语言交流
Women are hardwired to communicate with language...
只剩下我俩了 宝贝 击下掌
It's just you and me, kid. High five.
用各种细节交谈
Detail...
击掌啦
High five.
爆♥炸♥了 噗
Dap. Blow it up.
各种移情
Empathy.
而男人们
Men...
不太擅长
Not so much.
欧文·亨特医生
外科主任
但这并不意味着
It doesn't mean
我们在感情方面有缺陷
that we're any less capable of emotion.
我们也会倾诉我们的情感
We can talk about our feelings.
只是
It's just that...
绝大多数时候
most of the time...
我们真的不愿说出来
we'd really rather not.
太棒了 我本来是吃早饭的
Great. I come here to eat breakfast,
结果闻了一鼻子臭脚味
and it smells like feet.
"糟糕"还能用啥词表示
What's another word for "crappy"?
蹩脚
Sucky.
蹩脚 臭脚
Suckity. Stankin'.
你够了吧
Shut up.
臭屁也成
You could go with assy also,
或者恶臭
or ass-like.
ass-like字面上看还有"混♥蛋♥"的意思
你才混♥蛋♥
You're ass-like.
不 你脚趾里的秽物真的很臭
No, that toe jam on your feet is ass-like.
说真的
Honestly...
-你洗过澡吗 -不洗
- you ever bathe? - No.
我有篇该死的非洲患儿论文和白板
I've got that damn Africa paper and boards.
伙计 第五年真是难熬
Man, fifth year blows.
啊 您好
Oh. Hey.
主任 很抱歉
Chief. Sorry.
你不需要跟我道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
你现在可是住院医生的大哥大
You're at the top of the resident food chain.
全世界都得听你的
The world is your oyster.
现在你既然想浪费时间发点牢骚
Now if you want to waste your time bitching about it,
也只能随你
that's your business.
对了 今天有没有发生什么大事啊
Hey, have you heard anything about anything big coming in today,
比如交通事故
like a car accident
或者是建筑坍塌
or a building collapse?
主任 你这是在找病例吗
Chief, are you trolling for cases?
伙计 你今天不是和谢博德
Dude, don't you have a laminectomy
有一例椎板切除术吗
with Shepherd today?
对啊 但那个很无聊的
Yeah, but that's a snoozefest.
扉页 你现在不是有手术吗
No, don't you have it now?
就是现在
Right now.
见鬼
Oh, damn it.
谢博德会骂我个狗血淋头 见鬼
Shepherd is gonna have my ass. Damn it!
别急别急 你只要告诉他你和梅菲尔德
W-wait. Wait. Just tell him you had an appointment
在22室有预约 拖长了点时间即可
With Mayfield in 22 and it ran long.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
这样啊 好吧 谢谢了 主任
Yeah. Okay. Thanks, Chief.
不要叫主任
Mm. Not--not the chief.
我不是主任了
Not the chief.
你们已经开始了吗
You started?
不是我才是这起手术的主刀吗
I'm supposed to be lead surgeon on this case.
你迟到了二十分钟
You forfeited the right to take lead
就别想主刀了
by showing up 20 minutes late.
沃伦医生 你在第五年的时候
Dr. Warren, when you were a fifth year,
做手术会迟到吗
were you late to surgery?
你在逗我吧
Are you kidding?
这才叫专业
He's a professional.
这是对我的手术室工作人员的尊重
And respectful of my O.R. staff.
还有对主治医生的最终
Of your attendings.
当然还有对主治医生的尊重
Definitely my attending.
格蕾医生就从不迟到
Dr. Grey was never late.
对 她虽然有很多不足
No. She was many things,
但她从不迟到
but late was not one of them.
我看克莱夫现在就是在非儿科部门
See Karev here is just trying to sock away
想法子混时间
as much non-peds hours as possible.
对 现在混到神外这里来了 对吧
Oh. Slummin' it in neuro, huh?
抱歉 我刚和梅菲尔德
I'm sorry. I had a-- an appointment
在22室见了面
with Mayfield in 22.
拖得久了点
It went a little long.
-我们不知道 -那样啊
- We didn't-- - Oh, well, in that case--
我们不知道是这个
We didn't realize--
那你过来收个尾吧
Why don't you come in and finish up, then?
多谢
Thanks.
能给我一把咬骨钳吗
Uh, can I get a kerrison rongeur?
多谢
Thanks.
斯隆
Sloan.
那个 我就跟你直说吧
Uh, look, I'm, uh, I'm-- I'm putting the word out.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表