我们都还记得童年枕边的故事
We all remember the bedtime stories of our childhoods--
灰姑娘穿上水晶鞋 青蛙变王子
The shoe fits cinderella, the frog turns into a prince,
睡美人被一吻唤醒
Sleeping beauty is awakened with a kiss.
从此以后
Once upon a time..
他们过上了幸福美满的生活
And then they lived happily ever after..
童话就像美好的梦
Fairy tales, the stuff of dreams.
问题是 童话不会成真
The problem is fairy tales don't come true.
相反 那些起于阴森雨夜
It's the other stories, the ones that begin with
止于难言痛苦的故事
Dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable.
像噩梦一样的故事 却更加真实
It's the nightmares that always seem to become reality.
出什么事了?
What happened?
他前面一辆公车撞倒了电线杆
A bus in front of him hit a telephone pole.
他想转向 不过
He tried to swerve to miss it, but--
有多严重? -梅瑞狄斯
How bad is it? Meredith--
梅瑞狄斯 你要坚强点
Meredith, you're gonna have to be strong.
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
那个说"从此幸福美满"的家伙
The person who invented the phrase "happily ever after"
真该被好好揍一顿
Should have his ass kicked so hard.
后退点 我喘不过气来了
Back up. You're sucking all my oxygen.
我想看清楚点
I'm trying to see.
还没出来呢 没什么好看的
It's not up yet. There's nothing to see.
4点就该出了啊 -已经4:15了
it's supposed to be posted at 4:00. -it's 4:15.
按刷新键 重新载入页面
Hit the refresh button. Yeah.You have to reload the page.
我每10秒刷新一次 都等等行么
I'm hitting the refresh button every ten seconds. Just wait.
出来了吗? -没有
is it up yet? -no.
嗨 -嗨
hi. -hi.
出来了吗? -没有! 等着
is it up yet? -no! Wait.
我觉得我们能超过霍普金斯医院上升一名
I'm thinking we move up a slot. We pass hopkins, move up to number two.
没戏 我们还是第二
We're not passing hopkins. We're gonna stay number two.
马约诊所可能居上 我们可能排第三
Mayo could surge ahead. We could be three.
第三?
Three?
真是悲观主义者 -是现实主义
pessimist -realist.
教学医院的排名跟很多方面有关
The rankings of teaching hospitals change based on any number of things.
第三也进前五了 我能接受
Ah, three is top five. I can live with three.
赶紧按刷新键吧
Just hit the refresh button.
别动 这归我管!
Get--stay back. I'm doing this.
出来了吗? -没有
hey, is it up yet? -no.
这里 按刷新键!
Well, here. Just hitthe refresh--ah-ah!
我在按刷新键呢 好 你们都退后
I am hitting the refresh.. Okay, all of you, back up.
别围着我 别瞎猜
Stop hovering, stop speculating.
排名该出来时就会出来
The rankings will go up when they go up.
他们什么时候公布 我们说了不算
We have no control over when they're posted.
出来的时候 我会说"出来咯"
When it is up, i will say, "it is up"
现在你们都退后 闭嘴 好让我按刷新...
" until then, back up, shut up and leave me alone so I can push the--
出来了
It's up.
第一名 霍普金斯医院
Oh, number one, hopkins.
第二名 马约诊所 -我说对了吧
number two, mayo. -told ya.
第三名 克里夫兰诊所 -什么?
three, cleland clinic? -what?
第四名 麻省总医院 -什么?
four, mass gen. -what?
等等 我们掉到第五了?
Wait, wait. We moved down to five?
不是
No.
我们不是第五
We are not five.
第12名!
12!
12名 欧麦利! -太让人伤心了
12, o'malley! -it's so upsetting.
这医院不该排第十二名!
Sir--this is not a number 12 teaching hospital.
是不该 这是座好教学医院
no, it's a great teaching hospital.
我不要领导排名12的外科
I do not run the number 12 surgical program in the country
头儿 -别说了 欧麦利!
sir -out with it, o'malley!
我们的创伤中心等级从1级掉到了2级
We've been downgraded from a level I trauma center to a level ii?
这是什么意思
What does that even mean you
你...其实不用解释
Don't need to ex-explain.
这只是细节 我走了
It's--it's just details. I can go.
第12名
12.
因为医院触了这个大霉头
You know, i couldn't ask him about
我都不敢问他何时安排我实习考试
When he was gonna schedule my intern tes
现在又是非常时期...
With all the you know what hitting the fan.
他肯定会把气出在我身上...
I mean, for all I know, he's gonna spring it to me,
有一两个小时了吧?
What, like, in an hour, two hours?
你会准备好的
And you'll be ready.
低血压的原因
Causes of hypotension.
血容量低 心肌梗塞 心律失常
Uh, hypovolemia, m.I., cardiac dysrhythmia..
低氧血症 对吧? -很好
uh, hypoxia. Yeah, is that good? -very good.
真的? 什么?
Yeah? What?
你看这雪...
The snow, it..
太漂亮了
It's--it's so pretty.
像童话里一样
It's like a fairy tale.
现在是秋天
It's--it's the fall.
这不像童话
That's not so much a fairy tale as,
这是全球变暖 是天启
Uh, it is global warming. That's the apocalypse.
这就好像 我们跌到12名
That's like--well, it's like dropping to number 12
我的实习考试也还会挂红灯
And me failing my intern test for the second time.
顺便说 我喜欢你
I adore you, by the way.
只是...
Just..
不好意思 我迟到了
Oh, hey, uh, sorry I'm late.
我在帮... -跟医学无关的不要谈
I was just helping--no talking unless it's medical.
我总做那个梦 德里克死了的梦
So I keep having that dream, the Derek-is-dead dream.
谁会在排名12的医院做住院医生?
You know who does their residencies at number 12 hospitals?
衰人 但我不是衰人
Losers, and I am not a loser.
去拿病历
Go get the charts.
梦里我总在担心蜡烛围成的房♥子
So, i mean, the dream is about me being afraid of the house of candles and,
向前跨出一大步...
You know, taking the big step and..
我居然害怕有个好结局
I'm afraid of havinga happy ending.
我有生物化学博士学位
You know, i have a phd in biochem.
我是双博士
I'm a double doctor.
双博士不该在二流医院当住院医生
Double doctors should not do their residencies at second-rate hospitals.
沃特说 我应该顺其自然 克服恐惧
Wyatt says I should just lean into the wind, into the fear,
所以我想让德里克搬来跟我住
So I'm just gonna ask Derek to move in with me.
我可以调走
I could transfer.
克里夫兰诊所在心胸方面非常不错
Cleveland clinic has a huge cardio program.
我们在前20名 还是不错的
You know, we're still in the top 20. That's pretty good.
不错是不够的
Pretty good is not enough.
我要做最好 最好的 梅瑞狄斯
I want to be great. Greatness, meredith.
"最好" 所以我想让德里克搬来住
Greatness, which is why I'm going to ask Derek to move in with me.
这是...你知道...很大的一步
It's just that it's, you know, it's a big step,
我不想再搞砸了
And I don't want to mess it up again.
我以前搞砸过
I've messed it up before--
分分合合 跟乔治上♥床♥
The breakups and the on and off again and the sleeping with George.
这些都... -你跟乔治上过床?
it's just- -you slept with George?
跟医学无关的不要谈
No talking unless it's medical.
我要这么做 让他搬来住
So I'm just gonna do it. I'm just gonna ask him to move in with me.
这么做是对的吧?
You think it's the right thing, right?
贝利呼我呢
Uh, oh, bailey's paging.
提个医学问题 梅瑞狄斯和乔治有过性行为?
Um, uh, so medically, um, meredith and George had sexual intercourse?
什么时候...几次?
Uh, when and how--how many times?
太丢人了 -是啊
it's humiliating. -yeah.
12名?
12?
你是全国顶尖的脑外科医生
You're the best neurosurgeon in the country..
谢谢 -全球顶尖
thank you. -in the world.
你就不能夸夸我?
Don'you want to say anything nice about me?
你是西雅图仁爱医院最好的整容医生
Uh, you're the best plastics guy at seattle grace.
不错 真会夸人
Nice, really nice.
别强迫我夸你
Don't force me to praise you.
嗨 柔思
Hey, rose.
你好 斯隆医生
Hello, dr. Sloan.
她刚开始还是接受的
She took it so well at the beginning.
希望能和睦相处 她还是我指定的手术室护士
I was hoping we could be civilized. You know, she's working my o.R.
和睦相处不可能了 -谢谢
civilized is out. -thank you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表