An old man acting out of fear.
当你的职业生涯走到那一步
You get to a point in your career...
不 你的人生走到那一步
Hell, in your life...
你意识到回忆多过未来
when you realize you got more yesterdays than tomorrows.
这个念头让你感到恐惧
And that realization is hard on a man.
然后你看到这么一个
But when you get a chance
可以创造辉煌的机会
to get in on something like that...
你会像老虎一样咬住不放
You fight like a tiger,
只因为你想到
all because you think
这样能让你留在手术台上
it'll give you just a little more time in the game.
我不觉得你需要担心这个
I don't think you have to worry about that.
开玩笑吧
You kidding?
再过一年
A year from now,
幸运的话再过两年
maybe two if I'm lucky,
他们就会把我赶去办公桌后
they'll stick me in an office
坐在医院没人会去的一角
in a part of the hospital nobody ever goes to.
他们会任命我
They'll appoint me
去某个无所事事的委员会
to some do-nothing board
订一些没人遵守规则
that makes up rules nobody pays attention to.
每个礼拜给我几台阑尾切除术
They'll let me do a couple of appys a week
好让我能继续自称是个外科医生
so I can still call myself a surgeon.
到了那个年纪 这就是未来
You reach a certain age, that's what happens.
这就是游戏的规则
It's the order of things.
我想不出比这更屈辱的事了
I can't think of anything more humiliating.
你觉得呢
Can you?
嗯
No.
你想做那个移植吗
Hey, you want to scrub in on the transplant?
罗宾斯只需要一个人帮忙
Robbins just needs one of us.
去吧
Go ahead.
真的吗
Really?
趁我还没改主意 快去吧
Go on or I'm gonna change my mind.
我 我不知道
I-I don't know...
克莱夫 谢谢
Thanks, Karev.
36.
37.
38.
39 没有 X光片都在这儿呢
39. Nope. The X-rays are here.
你继续找
Look, keep looking.
贝利医生 我们必须缝合了
Dr. Bailey, we have to close.
他已经麻醉太久了
He's been under too long.
评审会就快到了
You have boards coming up.
你希望自己的记录上有这种结果吗
Is this really what you want on your record?
别像个迷茫的小狗一样干瞪眼
Well, don't just stand there like a whipped puppy.
再检查下肝脏下方
Check under the liver again.
不在肝脏下面
It's--it's not under the liver.
你说什么
Excuse me?
不在病人体内
It's not in the patient.
格蕾医生 我不是教过你
Dr. Grey, I-I thought I taught you the simple,
简单而可靠的定律就是第一次没发现问题
reliable rules, like when you don't find the problem
就再检查一遍
on your first look, check again.
再次检查 需要的话检查三次
Double-check, triple-check if you have to.
在我手术室里 病人命悬一线时
We don't throw our hands up in my O.R.
绝不能草草了事
when a man's life is at stake.
贝利医生 纱布黏在你鞋底了
Dr. Bailey, the sponge is on the bottom of your shoe.
鞋底...
On the...
什么啊...
What...
像激光一样
Focus
专注
like a laser.
为什么还没有排尿
Why aren't we getting any urine?
有一处血管痉挛
There's a kink in the vessels.
请给我罂粟碱
Papaverine, please.
为何是你在做而不是克莱夫
Hey, why are you doing this and not Karev?
他是提出移植方案的人
He was the one who suggested the transplant.
我从克莱夫那偷来的
I picked Karev's pocket.
你说什么
You what?
一天里连着两次 克莱夫
Twice in one day, Karev?
说实话...
Honest to God...
就像把孩子的糖骗走一样
it was like taking candy from a baby.
不 这么说不准确
No, that's not right.
对孩子不太公平
It's not fair to the baby.
比骗走孩子的糖还要简单
It was easier than taking candy from a baby.
小孩子至少会稍微反抗下
At least the baby puts up a bit of a fight.
松开夹子
Removing clamp.
-太好了 成功了 -有尿产生了
- Yes! Oh, we got it. - We have urine.
肾脏开始工作了 我们成功了
The kidney's working. We did it.
干得好
Good job.
韦伯医生做了判断并介入到手术中
Dr. Webber exercised his judgment and stepped in.
我们打开他的胸腔
So we cracked his chest
试图填塞止血
and tried to tamponade the bleeding
再找到出血点
and get to the source.
他出现心动过缓症状
He became bradycardic,
我们就使用了阿托品
so we pushed atropine.
我之后发现他失血过多
I then realized he had lost so much blood
因为
because his--
肿瘤已经侵蚀到了肺动脉
The tumor had eroded through the pulmonary artery.
-是的 -这时他心脏停跳了
- Right. - That's when he flatlined.
我们进行了胸外按压
We did compressions...
注射肾上腺素 出现窦性心动过缓
Pushed epi, got a sinus brady...
加大肾上腺素注射量
Push high-dose epi...
这时他的心脏再次停跳
Which is when he flatlined again.
是的
Yes.
你和韦伯医生都认为
And you and Dr. Webber agreed
他失血过多
that he had lost too much blood...
是的
Yes.
不足以维持血液循环
And didn't have enough left to circulate,
而他的心脏
so his heart...
不会再复跳了
would not restart.
是的
Yes.
你宣布了死亡时间
So you called time of death.
-晚上8点52分 -晚上8点52分
- 8:52 p.m.. - 8:52 p.m..
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不要道歉
Oh, you don't apologize.
听到了吗 别责备自己
You hear me? You don't blame yourself.
你替我做到了每一件事
You did every single thing that I would have done.
在那次手术中 你就是我
You were me in that O.R.
你医术很好
You were good
也没有失误
and you did it right.
但他...
He just...
但他...
He just...
但他没能活下来
He just died.
我曾有过丈夫和孩子
I had a husband and a baby
还是名外科医生
and I was a surgeon.
我很满足
I had it all.
而之后一切...
And then it all...
都不如人意
turned bad.
我便离婚了
So I got divorced.
之后我重新站了起来
And then I got back on my feet.
我有了你
I found you.
然后又发生了枪击案
And then there was a shooting.
现在我终于再次
So now I am finally back on my feet
找回自我
again.
我现在又有了你
And I have you again.
我只是不希望再出岔子
I just don't want it to blow up.
我了解 你很害怕
Okay. You--you're scared.
不过现在...
See, all right, now...
我也是
I am, too.
我们为何不在同一屋檐下一起害怕呢
Why can't we be scared in the same house?
别表现得好像事情一点都不复杂
Well, don't act like it's not complicated.
确实不复杂 我们一步一步来
It's not complicated. We just take it one step at a time.
今天放把牙刷在我家
Put a toothbrush in my house today.
明天 带几双袜子来
Tomorrow, maybe a couple pairs of socks.
然后周末带一箱衣服...
Then a suitcase on the weekend...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表