窦律 她活过来了
Sinus tach. We got her.
很好
Okay.
知道哪能找到谢博德医生吗
You know where I can find Dr. Shepherd?
哪个
Which one?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
别 爸爸
No, Dad.
别再来帮她收拾残局了
Don't come and clean up after her again.
你每次都样
You do it every time.
这有失你的身份 并且毫无意义
And it's beneath you, and it's pointless.
我做任何事她都不满意
I can't do anything right for her.
你妈妈不想
Your mother doesn't want--
我终于想明白为什么了
And I finally figured out why.
她要周围的所有人都变得平凡
She wants everyone around her to be ordinary
这样她就能显得很非凡
so she can be extraordinary.
她要周围的所有人都显得很渺小
She wants everyone around her small.
你别这么说
Oh, you stop it.
她也是这么对待你的
And that's what she's done to you.
她让你显得渺小
She has made you small.
而我是不会让她这么对我的
And I'm not gonna let her do it to me.
我不知
I don't, uh...
我不 我不知道我怎么了
I d--I don't know what's wrong with me.
我只知道宝宝要出生了
All I know is that the baby is coming
我想要孩子
and I want it.
孩子 孩子可能会带来改善
You know, it... it may change things.
你会更幸福
You'll get happier.
我们得一步步慢慢来
We'll just take it one step at a time.
我希望我们也能有所改善
I want to make it work.
孩子不是你的
It isn't your baby.
是很蠢 我知道 但这衬衫还是新的
It's stupid, I know, but it's a brand-new shirt
现在却沾满了吸毒女的血
and now it's got junkie blood all over it.
这下尴尬了
This is awkward.
离手
Clear.
好像复律了
I've got a rhythm.
很弱 不过
Barely, but...
可恶 消失了
Damn it. It's gone.
如果你做了那个手术的话
If you had just done the damn surgery...
心脏停搏 注射一支阿托品
Asystole. Uh, give her 1 amp of atropine.
我已经注射过了 没用
I already did it, okay? It's not helping.
再来一支 再加一支肾上腺素
Another, and an amp of epi.
快点
Do it.
快去
Go!
快点 我们给她开胸
Move. Let's crack her chest.
-手术衣 -什么
- Gown. - What?
不行 没有手术指征 她吸毒过量了
N-no. It's not indicated. She ODed.
好吧 她反正都会死
Okay, so she's gonna die anyway.
这对她又有什么坏处呢 开胸盘
What has she got to lose? Chest tray.
给 在这
Here you go. Right here.
好吧 就这么干 聚烯吡酮磺[用于杀菌消毒]
Okay, let's do it. Betadine.
-十号♥手术刀 -给
- 10-blade. - On it.
好了
Okay.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
我完了
I screwed up.
我有那么好的机会
I... I had a good thing.
她是个好女人 但是
She was a good person, but...
我本可以做个好人
I had a chance to be better.
然后我搞砸了
And I screwed it up
正如我每次都搞砸了一样
like I do every frickin' time.
我到底是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with me?
我刚刚被解雇了
I just lost my job.
你看见我哭了吗
Do you see me crying?
我完全不知道
I have no earthly idea
以后要怎么办
what to do next,
但我有没有躲在电梯里
but am I hiding in an elevator,
独自啜泣
whimpering about it?
没有
No.
没有
No.
因为我们是怎么说的 阿历克斯
Because what do we say, Alex?
怎么说的
What do we say?
我们要创造
We create...
-我们自己的命运 -我们自己的命运
- our own destiny. - Our own destiny.
这正是我将要做的
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你也应该如此
You should, too.
伙计们 她不行了
Guys, you lost her.
-闭嘴 -闭嘴
- Shut up! - Shut up!
再来一支肾上腺素 充电到二十焦
One more amp of epi. Charge to 20.
开始充电
Charging.
充好了
Charged.
离手
Clear.
充到三十
Charge to 30.
-好了吗 -好了 -离手
- Ready? - Go. - Clear.
窦律
Sinus tach.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
生活就是一份礼物
Your life is a gift.
接受它吧
Accept it.
-她活下来了 -很好 我们救活她了
- She's back. - Okay, we got her. We got her.
即使生活已经糟糕透顶
No matter how screwed up
或是看起来痛苦无比
or painful it seems to be.
好了 现在做什么
Okay, now what do I do?
很好 舔一口 吞一口
Okay, lick it, slam it,
柠檬咬一口
and then lime.
好的
Okay.
快 快 快
Fast, fast, fast, fast.
很好 还不错
Okay. That's good.
看什么
What?
我们不用上演八点档 我发表感言
We don't have to do that thing where I say something
然后你发表感言 然后抱头痛哭
and then you say something and then someone cries
搞得气氛很诡异的吧
and there's a moment or whatever?
真恶心
Oh, yuck.
很好
Good.
只是
It's just that...
所有事情都没有按照我预想的那样发展
Nothing is turning out the way I thought it would.
我感觉我的生活都快不是我自己的了
It's like I don't even recognize my own life.
我理解你的意思
I know what you mean.
问题总会得以解决
Some things are going to work out
犹如命中注定
as if they were destined to happen...
我得回去睡一觉了
I gotta go get some sleep.
你也应该睡一觉
You gotta get some sleep.
你的样子糟透了
You look like crap.
我肯定比你好
I look better than you.
怎么可能
Not possible.
你妈妈说住院医们给我起了个外号♥
Your mother says the residents have a name for me.
我对此一无所知
I wouldn't know anything about that.
是什么
What is it?
大家怎么叫我的
What do they call me?
-快说吧 -冷郁先生
- Come on. - McDreary.
我们叫你冷郁先生
We call you McDreary.
你觉得很有趣吗
You think that's funny?
很恰当
It's apt.
冷郁先生
McDreary.
就像我的生活
Yeah, that's my life.
今晚你就别当冷郁先生了怎么样
So how about tonight, you're not McDreary?
你是
You're just...
你就是酒吧里的一个男人
You're just a guy in a bar.
你是酒吧里的一个女孩吗
And you're just a girl in a bar?
是的
I am.
我喝龙舌兰酒
And I drink tequila.
汤姆
Tom.
给
Here you go.
干杯
Cheers.
犹如本应如此
As if they were just meant to be.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表