我这些天的工作量有点少
My case load's been kind of light these days,
所以一旦你发现有任何病例
so if you hear of any red meat on the floor--
看看他
Look at him,
好像他真是这里的头似的
acting like he runs the place.
他确实是
He does.
他畏畏缩缩 小心翼翼
He's hanging on by his teeth.
一点不够威严
It's undignified.
你们在看什么
What are you guys looking at?
亨特一点也不适合这份工作
Hunt's not cut out for the job.
怎么 出什么事了吗
What, did something happen?
没出什么事
Nothing happened.
从他的行为举止就能看出
You can see it in his demeanor.
他满眼恐慌
He's got fear in his eyes.
他可是个战功累累的军官
He's a decorated military officer.
你觉得啥事儿能难倒他 工作表 午餐订单
What do you think got to him, call schedule, lunch order?
我意思是 他搞砸了的话
I'm just sayin', when he belly flops,
我愿为医院效犬马之劳
I'm here for the hospital.
你是个好同志
You're a good man.
先生们 有什么要帮忙吗
Gentlemen, anything I can do for you?
只是围观一下
Just watching the magic.
说真的 我还真庆幸碰到你了
Actually, I'm glad I ran into you.
我需要用你的手术室
I'm gonna need your O.R.
我们刚刚得到消息称
We just a call about a big accident
会展中心发生严重事故
at the convention center.
所以你还是别这么悠闲吧
So I'm gonna have to bump your, uh, brow lift.
你刚刚说什么严重事故
Did you say big accident?
你瞧好了
Watch him.
-到底有多严重 -还很难说
- How big is big exactly? - Hard to tell.
我只接到消息 护理人员
All I know is, the paramedics suggested
要我们空出尽可能多的急诊室床位
that we clear as many beds in the E.R. as possible.
现在就要吗 他们还说什么了
Did they now? Okay, what else did they say?
还有 通知血库做好准备
Well, to prep the blood bank,
我们需要大量输血
that we're gonna need a lot of blood.
输血 输血吗 还有什么
Blood? Blood? Uh, uh, did they say anything else?
没很多 谈话都很艰难
Not much. It was hard to talk.
背景很混乱
There was a lot of commotion in the background,
-很多尖叫 -尖叫吗
- you know, some screaming... - Screaming?
对 尖叫
Yeah, screaming.
跟你说 我以前从没想过
You know, I don't think I have ever
我会戴着领带鉴别伤情
triaged in a tie before.
-那就把它别进皮带吧 -好吧
- Well, just tuck it in your belt. - Okay.
我不知道22室的梅菲尔德是谁
I don't know who Mayfield in 22 is,
但是这是第一次
But that's the first time
谢博德整整一周都让我一人操刀
Shepherd's been off my back all week.
-韦伯无所不知 -这家伙真是天才
- Webber knows things. - The guy is a freakin' genius.
谁是天才
Who's a genius?
没谁了 你今天看起来不错
Nobody. Um, you look nice today.
你有听说这回是什么情况吗
Have you heard what's coming in?
在漫画大会上出现了踩♥踏♥事♥故♥
Human stampede at a comic convention.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt.
也就是说会有大量挤压伤 很多很多
Which means crush injuries. Lots of them.
有领导打电♥话♥给你 他们说这事很重要
I have admin on the phone. They say it's important.
我这有个腹部挤压伤员
Okay, I've got an abdominal crush injury.
我有空
I'm available.
我来吧 先生
Oh, I have it, sir.
没事 格蕾 我不介意
It's okay, Grey. I'm don't mind.
我来吧 这对您来说太简单了 先生
I have it. It's too routine for you, sir.
这个看起来是下肢骨折
All right, looks like some lower extremity fractures.
我来替您处理这个吧 主任
I'll take that for you, Chief.
又送进来一个
Got another one coming in.
这个脸被踩的归我了
Dibs on footprint face.
我这有个昏迷的性感僵尸护士
I got an unconscious sexy zombie nurse.
-这个我来 -不行 不行
- I'll take it. - Oh, no. No, no.
这个是我的
This one is mine!
这是性感僵尸护士是我的了
This is my sexy zombie nurse!
-你听见没 -好吧
- You hear that? - Okay.
弯一下膝盖试试
Bend your knee for me.
好 现在弯一弯脚踝
Good. Now your ankle.
十五套
15...
有拉塞尔·T·戴维斯签名的
collector's edition replicas of the Doctor Who
著名电视制♥作♥人 代表作为《神秘博士》
原装《神秘博士》收藏版TARDIS
TARDIS in original packaging, signed by Russell T. Davies,
《神秘博士》中电♥话♥亭形状的时间机器
免费送给头十五个冲进店里的人
free to the first 15 people through the door,
我挤进去了
and I was there,
-成功进前十五名 -试试另一个膝盖
- right in the middle of it. - Your other knee.
之前我从没成功过
I'm never in the middle of anything.
试试脚踝
Ankle.
我现在有战伤了
I have battle wounds.
好了 我会先给你开些止痛药
All right. I'm gonna get you some painkillers,
之后给你照X光
and then we'll get you up to X-rays.
天啊 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
我还能走路吗
Am I gonna walk again?
不能了
No.
我逗你玩呢 你没什么事
I'm just messing with you. You're fine.
只断了几根脚趾 仅此而已
Just got a few broken toes, if that.
-只有脚趾吗 -对
- Just toes? - Yeah.
能给我打个石膏吗
D-do I at least get a cast for that?
前期检查看上去不错
Primary survey looks good.
好 这个划伤好像挺深的
Okay. Well, this laceration looks deep.
拿一个缝合包和一些四号♥薇乔线
Let's set up a suture kit and 4-0 vicryl.
马上就来 医生
Right away, doctor.
这是
This is, um...
为什么不流血呢
Why isn't this bleeding?
怎么
What is...
是假的
It's fake.
这破玩意儿是假的
The damn thing is fake.
不管了
Ah, never mind.
准备处理锁骨处的划伤
Moving on to the laceration on her clavicle.
你这是在耍我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这人到底有没有在流真血啊
Look, is there any real blood here at all?
这太疯狂了
It was crazy.
五百人想一下挤进那小门里
500 people trying to fit through this one little door.
那个装着博格人服装的小孩
Hell, that kid in the Borg costume
《星际迷航》中的一个种族
故意绊我的
tripped me on purpose.
他们就一直挤啊挤
They just kept coming and coming,
好像他们就没发现
like they didn't even realize
脚下踩的都是人
they were running over a human being.
伙计们 他的颈部有问题
All right, guys, we got neck tenderness,
所以我们一定要万分小心
so we want to be careful on this.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
最糟的是凯斯的头
The worst part was when Keith's head
被一个人的服装挂住了
got caught on this one guy's costume and--
把他耳朵扯掉了吗
And it ripped off his ear?
挺严重的 是不
That's bad, isn't it?
为什么没人跟我说过你耳朵被扯掉了呢
How did nobody mention that your ear is ripped off?
我们在地上找了一会儿
Well, we looked around on the floor for a while,
但可能
but it's probably, like
夹在某个穿突击兵服装家伙的靴底了
stuck to some stormtrooper's boot.
至少我们达到目标了
Well, at least we got what we came for.
咱弄到TARDIS了
We got a TARDIS.
只有我弄到TARDIS了
I got a TARDIS.
你断了七根脚趾 但其实可以算五根
You broke seven toes, but really five
因为小脚趾可以不算
'cause pinkie toes barely count.
我们给你绑好 你就可以出院了
So we're just gonna tape 'em up and get you outta here.
绑好就行了吗
Tape?
我在踩♥踏♥事♥故♥中侥幸逃生
I survive a human stampede,
你就只给我打个绷带而已
and all I get is tape?
那我给你再弄一副拐杖吧
I'll throw in some crutches.
你看起来好像平衡感不咋地
You don't look like you've got great balance.
你到底是想打扮成什么啊
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表