让我们威振手术室 名扬江湖
Kicking surgical ass and taking names.
本想那样 行
Oh. Just... all right.
这样也行
Just do that. Yeah.
-挺棒的 -行
- Great. - Okay.
好了
All right.
骑车小心
Drive safe.
事情变糟的速度
It's a little bit horrifying
有点让人恐惧
just how quickly everything can fall to crap.
欧麦利不是个讨厌鬼 好吧
O'malley wasn't a creep, okay?
如果他还在 一定比我们都牛
If he were here now, he'd be kicking all of our asses.
肯定能从凯普娜手上把住院总抢过来
He would've slapped chief resident right out of Kepner's hand.
我只是不愿想起他
I just don't like thinking about him
因为他会让我想起伊兹
because then I have to think about Izzie,
我会变得特别伤感 抑郁
and then I get all sad and sappy and...
害我错过勾搭一个正点又喝醉了的小妞的机会
I totally miss the chance to nail hot, drunk chicks
她想了一天我有多么厉害
who spent the day thinking about how I'm awesome
我确实很厉害
which I should be all about.
乔治死了 伊兹走了
George is dead, and Izzie is gone,
我们都跟以前不同了
and we're all different.
不同了
We're different.
有时候 回想起曾最在意的东西
Sometimes it takes a huge loss
会让你非常怅然若失
to remind you of what you care about the most.
有时候 你发现自己变得越来越坚强
Sometimes you find yourself becoming stronger as a result,
睿智 能更好的应对
wiser, better equipped to deal with
接下来发生的巨大灾难
the next big disaster that comes along.
嘿
Hey.
这是我们第一次正经的吵架
That was our first real fight.
你还好吗
You okay?
别动 别动 没事的
Okay, okay, okay, okay. It's okay.
没事 你会没事的
Okay. You're gonna be okay.
别怕 别怕
It's okay. It's okay.
-有时候 -看着我
- Sometimes... - Look at me.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
但也不总是这样
But not always.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表