以下内容,是基于那些经历过这事件的人们的叙述。
还有那些没有经历过的人。
希♥特♥勒♥死了。
纳粹最高统帅部一片混乱。
全球有七千万人死亡,比人类历史上任何其他冲突都要多。
1945年5月7日
在欧洲的战争的最后一天
Move! Move!
闪开!快躲开!
镇定,汉斯。
坐在车里,熄火。
你有手帕吗?
不,这个不行。
艾达,你能表现勇敢一些吗?
Hands! Let me see your hands!
举起手来!让我看见你的手!
- Jesus Christ, that's Hermann G?ring. - Who?
-上帝啊,他是赫尔曼.戈林。 -谁?
Hitler's second-in-command.With fear and waiting.
希♥特♥勒♥的二把手。带着恐惧,准备上位。
先生们...
本人正式向你们表示投降了。
我的行李,在汽车后备箱里。
What did he say?
他在说什么?
He asked us to get his luggage.
他让我们去拿他的行李。
(首都华盛顿)
Justice Jackson?
杰克逊法官?
That depends on if you have a good reason
to be banging on my door at three o'clock.
那得看你三点敲我的门,是否有充分的理由。
They captured Hermann G?ring alive.
他们活捉了赫尔曼.戈林。
- Where? - Austria.
-在哪里抓住的? -奥地利。
What are they going to do with him?
他们要怎么处置他?
Well, that's the real question, isn't it? Can I come in?
这正是个问题,不是吗? 您能让我进屋吗?
- No. - But it's raining.
-不行。 -但外面在下雨。
I can see that.Are they going to shoot him?
我看见了。他们要枪毙他吗?
Not that I know of.
据我所知,还没有。
Well, for a long time they were going to shoot him.
好吧,很长一段时间,他们都想枪毙他。
- Yes, sir. - Churchill and Roosevelt signed the order themselves.
-是的,先生。 -丘吉尔和罗斯福都亲自下令了。
On order that you oppose.
但你反对这项命令。
I'm a Supreme Court Justice. I tend to
frown on executing men without a trial.
我是最高法♥院♥的法官。我反对不经审判,就处死人们。
That's what I'm here to talk about.
这就是我来这里的目的。
It can't be done.
这样不行的。
- You keep saying that. - Because it can't be done.
-你一直这么说。 -因为,这样是不行的。
Give me one good reason why not.
给我一个“不行”的理由。
There's no legal precedent for a trial.
没有进行审判的法律先例。
There's no international law to base the charges on.
没有国际法,作为指控的依据。
No one has ever tried war criminals
outside of one nation's jurisdiction
从来没有人,在一个国家的管辖范围之外,审判过战犯,
because the whole concept of international law is
因为,国际法的整个概念就是,
that one country can't tell another
country's citizens how to conduct themselves.
一个国家不能告诉另一个国家的公民,该如何行事。
- Elsie. -Trying these men in a German court would be different.
-埃尔希。 -在德国法庭,审判这些人,那就不一样了。
But what you're talking about is trying them
in some sort of legal limbo that doesn't exist
但你所说的是,在某种不存在的“法律不确定”的情况下,
using case law that hasn't been written yet.
使用尚未成文的“判例法”,来审判他们。
And on the off chance that you're not keeping
track, that's about four good reasons why not.
如果你不记得的话,这有四个很好的理由。
- I'm getting you a drink. -I don't want a drink.
- 我去给你倒杯酒。 -我不想喝。
Then I'm getting me another and getting you one for show.
然后,我再给自己倒一杯,给你倒酒,是让你娓娓道来。
Who do you put on trial?
你打算审判谁?
The German commanders? Enlisted men?
德国统帅部? 征召服役人员?
What about the judges who enforce the racial codes?
那些执行“种族法规”的法官吗?
Obviously we'd have to work that out.
显然,我们得先把这个,给列出来。
And once you decide who to put on trial,
what do you charge them with?
一旦你决定要审判谁,你会指控他们什么?
Conspiracy to wage aggressive war on the world.
阴谋对世界发动侵略战争。
And you want the United States to argue that as prosecution?
你想让美国政♥府♥作为公诉人,来起诉这些人吗?
I do.
我是这么想的。
Against Germany? A country that never attacked us?
起诉德国? 一个从未攻击过我们的国家?
Say just for a second it could be done.
假如说,这是可以做到的。
- Robert. - Don't you want to know how I'd do it?
-罗伯特。 -你不想知道,我会怎么做吗?
It would have to be a completely international effort.
这必须是一次完全的“国际努力”。
All of the allies would have to participate.
所有盟国,都必须参与。
The US, Britain, France, Russia.You can't do it without the Russians.
美国,英国,法国,俄♥国♥。没有俄♥国♥人,你是做不成的。
Four international judges.
四位国际法官。
You're talking about a tribunal.
你说的是,法官席位
Exactly. The world needs to know what these men did.
完全正确。世界需要知道,这些人做了什么。
-It's a logistical nightmare. -I know.
-安排起来,会很麻烦。 -我知道。
But it has to be done.
但这是必须要做的。
卢森堡,蒙多夫
Pick a card.
抽一张牌。
I don't think so.
我不想这样。
(“赫尔曼现在不需要它了”
照片显示:英军拖走戈林的座车)
Ask me to pick one.
让我来选一张,
Pick a card.
抽张牌。
Now ask me to please remember it and put it back in the deck.
现在,请允许我记住它,然后,再把它放回一副牌里。
Please remember it and put it back in the deck.
请记住抽的牌,把它放回一副牌里。
Now shuffle.
现在,洗牌。
Now what?
现在如何?
My card was a three of spades.
我抽的牌是,黑桃3。
- Oh, that's hardly a trick. - Turn over the top one.
-哦,这算不上什么把戏。 -把上面那张,翻过来。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm a psychiatrist.
我是一位心理医生。
Oh, and why are you going to Mondorf?
噢,你为什么要去蒙多夫?
I wish I knew.
我希望,我能知道。
They send psychiatrists on secret missions now.
军方现在派来精神科医生,去执行秘密任务。
I'm pretty sure I'm the first.
我很确定,我是第一个。
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
With the cards?
变那些牌?
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做。
You're a really good magician.
你才是那个,很棒的魔术师。
Dr. Kelly.
凯利医生。
Sgt. Howie Triest at your service.
豪伊.特利斯特中士,听侯您的命令。
I'm going to run you under the commandant's office.
我要带你去司令官指挥所。
- Tigers, huh? - Yes, sir.
-底特律老虎棒球队,是吗? -是的,先生。
Perhaps I'll see you around.
也许,我们以后会再见的。
Jiminy.
天呐。
Who is that?
她是谁?
That Howie was a very attractive woman.
豪伊,她是一位非常吸引人的女士。
She's a commandant.
你们指挥官是谁?
Ah, yes, sir. Colonel Andrews.
啊,对了,先生。是安德鲁斯上校。
So can you tell me what I'm supposed to be doing here?
你能告诉我,我在这里应该做什么吗?
I thought the war was over.
我以为,战争已经结束了。
I couldn't say.
我不好说。
You couldn't say because you don't know, or you
couldn't say because somebody told you you couldn't say?
你不好说,是因为你不知道,还是因为别人告诉你,你不能说?
I couldn't say.
我还是不好说。
Don't get sore with me, Doc. I'm just a translator.
别生我的气,医生。我只是个翻译。
Translator for what?
什么的翻译?
We'll see.
你会知道的。
(蒙多夫大酒店,代号♥:垃圾桶)
Dr. Kelly.
凯利医生。
Apparently Central Command thinks
you're some kind of hotshot head-shrinker.
显然,中♥央♥司令部认为,你是那种,医术娴熟的心里医生。
I imagine you have some questions for me.
我猜,你会有问题,要问我的。
- More than a few. -Let's get to it.
You are standing inside a secret military prison.
-不止几个呢。 -让我们开始吧。你正站在一个秘密的军事监狱里。
It currently houses what's left of the Nazi high command.
目前,这里是纳粹最高指挥部余孽的关押房♥。
The governments of Russia, France,
Great Britain, and our United States
俄♥罗♥斯♥、法国、英国和我们的美国政♥府♥,
are deciding right now whether to put these men on trial for their lives.
现在正在决定,是否对这些人进行“生死审判”。
You have been brought in to inspect and ensure the
prisoners' mental health should that trial go forward.
你是来检查并确保,审判进行后囚犯的心理健康的。
Suicide.
自杀。
That'll be the main concern with most of the prisoners.
对于大多数囚犯,这是最为关心的问题。
Hitler, Goebbels, and Himmler have already taken their own lives.
希♥特♥勒♥、戈培尔和希姆莱已经结束了自己的生命。
We cannot afford any more losses.
我们不能,再承受任何损失了。
Goebbels and Himmler did it with this.
戈培尔和希姆莱就是用这玩意儿,自杀的。
Hidden cyanide capsule.
隐藏氰化物胶囊。
The one you'll have to watch the closest is G?ring.
你将要去的那个单人牢房♥,是戈林的。
G?ring?
戈林?
Why isn't Hermann G?ring?
难道就是赫尔曼.戈林?
That's the one.
就是他。
Hermann G?ring's here?
赫尔曼.戈林在这里?
Sergeant, is it possible that he made you suffer
a large blow to his head on the way to my office?
中士,在来我指挥所的路上,少校军医的脑袋,被什么东西猛击了一下吧?
Not that I'm aware of, sir.
据我所知,没有,长官。
Sorry, it's just a lot to process.
抱歉,只是有点难以接受。
- I'm sure it is. Try and do it faster. - Yes, sir.
电影精选列表